War Drums in the Ukraine

If we hand? Like you have some given right and the final say. And ordering to kill is just blatant fearmongering. The cold war was never over for the neo cons . Just look at yourself - still hate Russia as if it is the USSR.

You were brainwashed by western media that russia was and is losing the war with ukraine ultimately winning and pushing the ruskis all the way back to Moscow!!!

Do we really need to go over this again?

• Putin’s desire to restore what he sees as the Glory Days of the USSR, and Eliminate the Western ideals in his country.
    I forget his exact words and am not going to search for the details again, so don’t go all pedantic again.
1 Like

No one told Zelensky to stay in Ukraine and organize his war. No one told him to ask for help. Do you want the people of Ukraine to be dominated by Putin?

Who told Zel to walk away from the peace talks in Turkey?

No, U.S. media did not say the U.S. was pushing the “Ruskies all the way back to Moscow” nor did it say the Ukraine is winning.

Not US - ukraine pushing the Ruskies back all the way to Moscow. Western media propaganda.

Got a link?

20 characters…

What did Russia offer that he should have accepted? Russia could cease fire right now, and Ukraine would too.

1 Like

You act like you have just entered the conversation not knowing anything of the proceeding events that has led us to where we are now

You like you don’t have an answer to my question

CHINA CALLS FOR IMMEDIATE CEASEFIRE IN UKRAINE

lets see if the US counterpart calls for the same.

There is no U.S. media pushing that idea.

No one cares what the communist country of China has to say.

For you but more than half the people in the world take note of what china has-to say. Why does the USA refuse to call for a ceasefire?

Why don’t you know that we did?

“US defence chief urges Ukraine ceasefire in call with Russian counterpart – as it happened | US politics | The Guardian” US defence chief urges Ukraine ceasefire in call with Russian counterpart – as it happened | US politics | The Guardian

Keep supplying arms during a ceasefire. NYET!

“The official added that the US call for a ceasefire was not a change in US policy toward the war, even as Washington has said it wants to support Ukraine with arms and funding in a longer effort to weaken the Russian military.”

The U.S. is not the ones fighting back and defending the Ukraine. The Ukrainians are. The U.S. is just supplying them weapons. Why should the U.S. call a ceasefire when the Ukrainians are defending their country and the U.S. is not the ones doing the firing? Why should the U.S. stop a country from defending themselves from invasion? Seems to me you are the one getting the propaganda, but then again, the world will never know who is getting what, now will we?

Again, it’s not the U.S. military. It’s the Ukrainians. No U.S. military as set foot into that war, in which the Ukrainians are defending themselves. The U.S. has only supplied weapons in which the Ukrainians can defend themselves. This is not firing on anyone by the U.S.

Kinda comes down to who is in the defensive, doesn’t it? Ukraine’s territory is invaded so it seems obvious to me. There was no war until Russia crossed the border. I don’t agree that they were somehow preempting that someone would invade them.

1 Like