War Drums in the Ukraine

The policy of the endless supply of weapons is just adding fuel to fire. house is on fire and you want to pour petrol on top.

The longer this war goes on there can only be one outcome - the complete annihilation of ukraine. Are you familiar with what is happening in Donbas and the desperate plight of Ukraine forces?

Sky News is Russian backed propaganda. I remember now why you were suspended from the forum for 2 months.

That said, you never answered if you’d kiss the invaders’ butts or fight for your land and country? You’re asking Ukrainians to kiss Russian butt and give them the whole Ukrainian country. Russia won’t stop with just a little of it. They want it all.

Sky news Uk is in lock step with UK prime minister Boris Johnson in his anti russian war mongering and hysteria. You heard the words from the Ukraine commanders on how things are going so badly for ukraine on the ground with nearly all trained professionals soldiers wiped out and replaced with amateur personnel.

I would fight the invader but i wouldnt commit suicide in doing so when the inevitable is staring in your face.

So bad that Zel has now called a deadline to end the war

1 Like

Boris johnsons has resign and new prime minister is doing things, it is quite evident that Putin did this and A new prime minister will be chosen amid the pressure of the Ukraine war and the " Nothing Doing Johson "
was retired because of his poor work to stop . Putin is pulling string this and Abe Shizo being assasinated could be work of Xi Jing Ping if the future another puppet is put in offcie favoring Russia or China will tell who did all this works.

So who killed James Cahn and Tony Sirico?
Does Putin have it out for old gangsters too?
Or was it a jealousy thing by trump?

Its getting worse in Ukraine

If Russia would just get out instead of being such a bully it wouldn’t be so bad for the Ukraine. Russia really needs to go home.

Not going to happen. Ukraine will be split east and west just like korea north and south

1 Like

Of course it’s not going to happen, because Russia is too stubborn and greedy, with a high desire to dominate.

If the west (USA) forced ukraine to adhere to the minsk 2 accords instead of exploiting this opportunity in its hegemonic push to weaken and destroy the Russian state thereby using ukraine as cannon fodder, we would not be here.

Sounds like Putin wants to keep Eastern Ukraine for himself.

1 Like

What does that even mean?

“We’re seeing ample evidence and intelligence and in the public domain that Russia intends to try to annex additional Ukrainian territory,” National Security Council spokesman John Kirby told reporters at the White House.

Russia taking steps to annex Ukrainian territory, White House says (cnbc.com)

Of course, you can call it hearsay, rumors and lies.

But trump will call it a “Brilliant Move!”

He wants it all for himself - no one can live there but him???

Pedantic

and 20 characters

Plenty of room for his veggie patch

Putin is greedy, selfish, and a domineering dictator.

What “others” hear:

Strong, Proud, and a Leader!

Sacrificing ukraine lives for US cold war geopolitical dominance. Thats evil

Are you living in the past? The Cold War has been over with since 1989 or shortly there after. If we hand Ukraine over to Russia, more Ukrainians will die because Putin will order them killed. I’ve been thinking for a while now that you’re a Putin brainwashed Russian or a Russian supporter. I have to ask, which is it?

Only if they’ve been brainwashed by Putin’s propaganda media or they just plain supporters of the dictator.