Unbelievable

Or all too believable.
James Dobson Calls For Nationwide Day Of Fasting And Prayer To Protect Trump From Impeachment
I can’t iclude the link even without the http and www. It keeps saying it’s spam no matter what I do. Do a search on the above sentence and you’ll find the link.
Lois

All too believable. These clowns aren’t out for their parrishioners. They’re out for a buck, and they know there’s a willing market in drump supporters.

This is one of the type of reasons I love forums as this one for: everything, regardless of its political correctness or Uncorrectness can be discussed. On the other side, it could be “discussed” but only for the proper reasons.
Thank you for this warning. I just sent him a prayer about 2 days ago, And I also added this song LOL. I love what he does with illegal immigration. When I applied for citizenship the criminals from the INS took me through hell. I had squeaky clean record, everything on the mark, but they still treated me like crap. An acquaintance of mind said they knew a convicted Mexican felon who hired a lawyer and was sworn a citizen in 8 months. Not only that, he had in the busiest INS center in the country: Los Angeles. I waited for long 6 years.

and you are right on the money. That’s all these criminals are about. Hell, they are putting up signs at Churches saying they Welcome “refugees” when Amercans are sleeping on the streets while sick half naked and jobless. But they think “refugees” should get the priority.

CIA is the scumbag that’s behind all of this commotion. He wants to bring jobs back to this country and now he is the devil from hell. The guy is not perfect but he is hardly the worst. She sold American Uranium, shit you make Atomic bombs with, to the Russians and no one thinks much of if.
Trump want to make peace with Russia and with them, team up against the real enemies of the US, which is nothing like what the real criminal traitor-ess had done. For that, they think he should be hanged because he dare to say the p word 12 years ago… OmyyyGawd…
Her husband is low life gigolo who thinks from his crotch, she repressed and terrorized the crap out of any woman who dare to get justice against her husband and how he uses women, she does this while claiming to champion women’s rights. But she is the Messiah who want to open the borders of this country and make it into An American Congo. How nice. I am supposed to love and support that…

Sorry, I’ll get outta here now…

Sorry, I'll get outta here now...
Yes, you were doing fine on the music, but your knowledge of politics is sadly lacking. I would suggest changing TV news stations. MSNBC is a good alternative. Your attitude has brought us the only President in history, who managed to shut down the entire government at the very end of his first year in office, because he does not want to address the plight of some 800,000 children who by no fault of their own are wearing a brand "illegal alien". Reminiscent of Hitler's branding of jews with a star, for all to see.
Yes, you were doing fine on the music, but your knowledge of politics is sadly lacking. I would suggest changing TV news stations. MSNBC is a good alternative. Your attitude has brought us the only President in history, who managed to shut down the entire government at the very end of his first year in office, because he does not want to address the plight of some 800,000 children who by no fault of their own are wearing a brand "illegal alien". Reminiscent of Hitler's branding of jews with a star, for all to see. MSNBC is biased as hell. Watch BBC instead. I support DACA but I want border security to be tightened. I hate how politics has degenerated into one or two hot button topics like immigration or gay marriage or gun rights. This will get us nowhere and America will collapse into tribalism. The country is divided as shit, and even if Trump somehow manages to give every American ten million dollar for free it will not matter. Trump The Great Divider is not what the country needs right now.
Yes, you were doing fine on the music, but your knowledge of politics is sadly lacking. I would suggest changing TV news stations. MSNBC is a good alternative. Your attitude has brought us the only President in history, who managed to shut down the entire government at the very end of his first year in office, because he does not want to address the plight of some 800,000 children who by no fault of their own are wearing a brand "illegal alien". Reminiscent of Hitler's branding of jews with a star, for all to see. you STILL watch tv? were you watching Fnn when they were binging on fake news about how Trump drinks too much (diet) soda as he does not EVEN do that, the same time NY was under a terrorist attack?!?!? So you want me to tune into this kind 'o crap for you to think I am "intelligent"?!?!? I betcha some of you were over dozing on that Fnn garbage. And you think you are the ones who knows what you need to know as aMERICANs?!?! Oh my god, the comment you make about illegals being more important than Americans only confirms that all the more. As usual, you continue to blame Trump for something he has nothing to do with. If the rats wanted to work things out, they would have done so. Since they don't they,,,,,,shut down the government. You need to read the news the way it's supposed to be read. STOP WATCHING TV. It's making you stupid. and I take back my "sorry". You keep on thinking I am repub-scumbag. Yet again, you conveniently sweep under the rag that the rats are just as bad. did you know that when Clinton was in office, he sold to the Chinese, the deepest port in the USA, namely Long Beach, CA Port?!?!? And to whom did he sell it to? the Chinese!! The very people all of these scumbags, whether it be the crypts or the bloods, keep on telling the cattle across this country they are those eeeevil coooOmunists. And guess what the bitch did when she was the clownish sec of state? She sold some moOre of the US land, In Nevada to those same Eeeevil CoOmmunists Chinese. Tell me, how much Chinese land do we, Americans own?!?!?! FURTHERMORE, doesn't China OWN half of our Debts, that the thugs you are enamored with have to give them moore?!?!?! or you are so clueless that you don't even known that, but you indulge in accusing me of being the one who does not know? And we don't even talk about American Uranium. You all didn't dare refute that or anything else I posted about that criminal, because you know how humiliating and incriminating that is to her and any kook who backs her up... But Trump is A "dih-tayh-tor'h". How?!?!? because he is cracking down on scumbags that rape children like her gigolo and her who are known to have gone on the Lolita express to child raping island of Upstein. So you are mourning now because of that? No more raping children! Because Trump IS NOT a politician? Because he wants to put back Americans to work? Because he wants to secure this Precious nation as HE SHOULD? etc, etc. FYI, those are the Character traits of And Ideal State Leader and not those of a dictator. I have one advice to all of you: stop smoking pot, and anything else that comes with it such as LSD and the rest of them..... and throw your tv set in the garbage.

Speaking of dictators. Look up what she, as the dictator that she is, did to the Libyan people. …that is if you have enough courage to. Libya, under Gaddafi was, UNLIKE THE US, debt free country. Not only that, it has over 500 billion or million dollars worth in it’s reserve of gold. Gaddafi had 1000’s of pounds of gold stored up, and was looking to create a Gold based Dinar currency. Experts claim had he succeeded, that would have buried the dollar, which lost its gold base in 1934. He provided so much good shit to his citizens, that you or I would simply never dare to dream of. Unlike her, he worked for his country, he, unlike her, didn’t set out to enslave the people so he could make a buck. But to thugs like her, he had to go, because he was too honest.
She hired 250k Arab terrorist scumbags to go into Libya, claim they are Libyans, go raise hell in a country that was doing really rreally really good. Raped girls, women, tortured and killed working guys, the US even raided the food warehouses that Gaddafi set out for any Libyan who didn’t have food could go and get anything they need from. The Us Military raided them under the criminal bitch’s, what you, people call “leadership”. Why would they raid food warehouses?!?!?!?! There was food in there, not guns. the guns the scumbags used she relates to, to the point she hired, came from the US Army via ambassador Stevens. AGAIN, under her crap leadership. Anbody with 2 functioning brain cells upstairs will call that thug’s deeds what they are: deeds of a low life criminal.
NOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORKD “DICTATOR” REALLY MEANS?!?!?!
At least I am not a brainless Kook who think I am smart. Wake Up.

…and to all those that still think there is MS-something, fnn and fox noise. There isn’t. All there was before are Associated Press and Reuters. These 2 control media around the planet pretty much. within last 10 years I believe, I don’t know which one of them bought the other. So now aaalll we have is not your garbage media or myyy garbage media. All we have is One Single News Agency that controls the media worldwide. It’s Either AP or the R one. They have a menu, you know? just like when you got to eat out? they hand you a menu??? It’s like that. Depending on what they think you are, they give you such crap as “sanctity of life news” or “sacredness of marriage” chicken doodoo. orrr they give such garbage as gay right, women’s rights or social justice news, etc. The dump asses fall right on their teeth with that on both sides. The ones that started to wake up, they go and READ the news. The rest however sit on an ass that is ever growing and expanding while they proceed to obliviously stare at a screen that they think is telling them something good while the 1% is laughing their asses off at the cattle.
Anyone who is in into the compartmentalizing crap. Here is my category: I am a member of the 99%. I am not a rat. I am not a blood, I am not a green. I am a member of the 99% worldwide community. Make an effort to register that.

Who is this female dictator you speak about? The US has never had a female president, and as far as I know the Secretary of State is answerable to the President, especially where it concerns war. The President of the US is also the Commander in Chief, i.e. all military activities (sometimes used to save a country from disaster) are directed and approved by the President. Not even the Secretary of Defense has the authority to “order” war on another country. In fact, if we followed our Constitution, it is Congress which is the final arbiter of a Declaration of War.
I will admit, this procedure has been undermined by the concept of “limited military action”, but to place blame on a person who does not have the power to “order” military action of any kind, is disingenious, if not ill informed.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/james-dobson-calls-for-a-day-of-fasting-and-prayer-to-protect-trump-from-impeachment/ This is one of the type of reasons I love forums as this one for: everything, regardless of its political correctness or Uncorrectness can be discussed. On the other side, it could be "discussed" but only for the proper reasons. Thank you for this warning. I just sent him a prayer about 2 days ago, And I also added this song LOL. I love what he does with illegal immigration. When I applied for citizenship the criminals from the INS took me through hell. I had squeaky clean record, everything on the mark, but they still treated me like crap. An acquaintance of mind said they knew a convicted Mexican felon who hired a lawyer and was sworn a citizen in 8 months. Not only that, he had in the busiest INS center in the country: Los Angeles. I waited for long 6 years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnuRKkSVUWs and you are right on the money. That's all these criminals are about. Hell, they are putting up signs at Churches saying they Welcome "refugees" when Amercans are sleeping on the streets while sick half naked and jobless. But they think "refugees" should get the priority.
All this and you CHOSE to immigrate to the US and become a citizen? Lois

<![CDATA[

]>

Who is this female dictator you speak about? ...
dictator behavior pertains to one's behavior and tendencies to commit crimes against the masses for the sake of self interest. She made 5 million dollars upon and off getting Gaddafi toppeled and assassinated. She did that as sec of state. Oh my god what planet are you people living on... Psychologists say that in order to predict one's future behavior one must look at and examine their past one as they will likely repeat it.
Stop complaining. You CHOSE to come here knowing what it was like. Lois
FIRST, LEARN HOW TO QUOTE right. And my handle is "InBetween" and NOT 'Lois'. Just based on your screwed up and mixed up post to me, you are apparently in no position to jump on me the way you have. Or are you still pissed about how Donna Brazile exposed the fact that the Clinton bought the DNC nomination from DNC? is that what's driving you mad [rhetoric]? sober up if you don't want people to see how mixed up you are based on the below evidence. OMG, nothing could be more graphic than this:

<![CDATA[

]>

All this and you CHOSE to immigrate to the US and become a citizen? Lois
...like I did that 6 weeks ago... How about you address the subject of the matter? ... as in why criminal convicts are, against US law, being granted US citizens by the rats while good model candidates are being treated like trash? And now that Trump is cleaning up the mess, he is being portrayed as the bad guy he ABSOLUTELY is NOT! Beside I came to this country likely b4 you were born little one. That chronologically makes me more into an American than you could phantom, regardless. Oh I forgot, "the dreamers" have priority over me, The American, right? More like the scam artists.... I,,,, was LEGAL FROM DAY ONE. Law Abiding citizen, all the way....tax payer, the whole nine yard. I even partook in military maneuvers when I was Air Force Enlisted abroad with the United States Air Force and United States Navy. Something your little jokes could never put claim to. I don't love US troops for nothing. I ACTUALLY had the privilege to work with them.... and speaking of the US troops, did you know that 75% of them get refused their benefits once they come back from war all beat up and abused? and they have to hire a lawyer to get them their justice? So much so that 18 to 22 of them a day nuke themselves after they come back home due to trauma, PTSD and what have you? and no one gives dung about that. But your dreamers needs to be taken care of, first and for most.

What is the definition of “dreamers” that makes them “criminals” and not “law-abiding individuals”?

What is the definition of "dreamers" that makes them "criminals" and not "law-abiding individuals"?
The definition is they are law breakers by association. This is Reality regardless of how you decide to mask it. Here's a good FACT for you. Dare to look at this. Homeless and those who try to help them are being bulldozed by the very one who promote the crap state. Yet law breakers in CA are being given LEGAL driver's licences and college tuition because they are "dreamers". EVERY AMERICAN IS A DREAMER. Even more so than anyone else in the world. America created and invented the concept. The victims featured on this VID are FULL FLEDGED AMERICANS. some of them have jobs and yet cannot afford a place to live, but your scam artists dreamers must have priority over these. No they should not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFujzJrvNXA

Here’s another one for you Write 4U, A struggling musician started to build tiny TEMPORARY solar powered houses for the homeless in Los Angeles, and the dem authorities came and apparently ordered all to be destroyed. It takes satanic evil scumbags to do that to the most helpless in this county, Yet cry victimhood on behalf of people whom the US is not responsible for. And there is more.
the bitch on the below vid who Justified the removal of the houses apparently prefers the ugliness of those hideous, vile, and frighteningly filthy homeless tents based on what came out of her frontal behind, because she certainly does not have a human face.
The vid says they plan to spend 2 billion dollars to end homelessness in LA. They are not going to do shit. Couple of years ago I heard a news report about one of the city hall scumbags taking NO LESS than 750,000.00 dollars off tax payers money, to do what with it?!?!?!? to remodel his office!!! At the time unemployment rate was 14%. Homeless in LA re not 28K as the vid says. More like 90k and counting. The # is simply ASTRONOMICAL.
Here, enjoy…

I used to think dems are the ones I am closest to. And once I got to know the rats, I realized they are not any better than their opponents. In fact, they are worse. Yeah, they can be counted on to help the helpless as this vid Oooh so Generously proves. This vid proves they are no less than the biggest scumbags that ever lived. And they want Americans to get dis-Armed?!?!?! Are you freaking kidding me?!?! Now I know why some gun owners are so reved Up. And who can blame them.