Unbelievable

After reading all this yada yada BS there is no doubt in my mind that we all need to learn to chose which fights should be fought.

What is the definition of "dreamers" that makes them "criminals" and not "law-abiding individuals"?
The definition is they are law breakers by association. This is Reality regardless of how you decide to mask it. Here's a good FACT for you. Dare to look at this. Homeless and those who try to help them are being bulldozed by the very one who promote the crap state. Yet law breakers in CA are being given LEGAL driver's licences and college tuition because they are "dreamers". EVERY AMERICAN IS A DREAMER. Even more so than anyone else in the world. America created and invented the concept. The victims featured on this VID are FULL FLEDGED AMERICANS. some of them have jobs and yet cannot afford a place to live, but your scam artists dreamers must have priority over these. No they should not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFujzJrvNXA Full fledged Native Americans were here 3000 years ago. And now YOU call them aliens. Where did you come from originally?
After reading all this yada yada BS there is no doubt in my mind that we all need to learn to chose which fights should be fought.
It's " yada yada BS" to you because you are fascist corrupt phak, capisce?!?! And let me give you another VITAL piece of information: You and your likes are NOT the center of the universe, since you are too illiterate to understand what I am telling you. Let me clarify: IT means the world,... DOES NOT revolve around you. Good Morning!
The definition is they are law breakers by association. This is Reality regardless of how you decide to mask it. Here's a good FACT for you. Dare to look at this. Homeless and those who try to help them are being bulldozed by the very one who promote the crap state. Yet law breakers in CA are being given LEGAL driver's licences and college tuition because they are "dreamers". EVERY AMERICAN IS A DREAMER. Even more so than anyone else in the world. America created and invented the concept. The victims featured on this VID are FULL FLEDGED AMERICANS. some of them have jobs and yet cannot afford a place to live, but your scam artists dreamers must have priority over these. No they should not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFujzJrvNXA
Full fledged Native Americans were here 3000 years ago. And now YOU call them aliens. YOU,,,,,.... call them aliens. PUT, dooown, the crack pipe, will ya? I never have. Native Americans live across this nation, just like any other citizen. YOu dont' have what it takes to address the content of the vid provided, so you attack me by yet SHAMELESSLY farting another LIE AT ME. CAn you people EVER tell the truth?!?!?! So far, all, aaaaaaaall of you have done, is making up lies to avoid addressing the real GRAVE PROBLEMS I pointed to. And BTW, many of the homeless shown in the vid have Native American origin, you .... low life dope!!!!!!! shame on you, SHAME ON YOU!!!!! If I were you or any of the others, I would not dare look at my muzzle in the mirror. Here's a bible verse you could use and learn from, you and your pathetically sorry crowd: "Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues." ~~PROVERBS 17:28~~ Next time you come across an issue at the face of which you find yourself TOTALLY empty headed, just REMEMBER to shut up at the very least, and you'll be safe.
Where did you come from originally?
Since you AROGANTLY, not to mention obliviously, claim that you know everything there is to know about everything, How dare, you, have not figured that out yet??!?!? HOW DARE YOU!?!?!? And the answer is "I am An American Citizen, The INS approved me b4 a clown like you was born. So it's none of your phaking business to have the shameless temerity to ask me such question. CAPISCE?!?! Now, and only NOw, you can tell you uncle to ban as I am ready to leave this craper behind. you call yourselves debunkers and inquirers, More like cowardly scam artist suppressers than anything else.

BTW, the FISA memo is about to be released!!! Yeah, Trump is such dellluuusional moron, isn’t he? He thinks Obongo the Hawaiian monkey was ILLEGALLY spying on him…
Do you know what FISA stands for, or do you need me to spell it out for ya? [rhetoric]…
thanks for having me cfi.net