Sure President Trump seems awful, but

§∞§
There is that . . .

Steve Bouchard Sure President Trump seems awful. The brash, bragging style. The petulant insults, the reckless tweeting. The allegations of sexual harassment and even sexual assaults. The inept approach to governing, the scandal-plagued administration, the guilty pleas to felonies by his national security advisor and other members of his team. The indictment of his campaign manager, the racist nut jobs he surrounds himself with. His embarrassing presence on the world stage, his unprecedentedly low approval ratings, his record high disapproval ratings, his getting his information from Fox & Friends rather than from his intelligence agencies. His childlike obsession with trying to undo his popular predecessor’s legacy, his losing efforts in Senate and gubernatorial elections. His ban on Muslims, his attacks on law enforcement, his mocking of women, the disabled, and minorities. His efforts to undermine the free press, the judiciary, and the pillars of our democracy. His television habits and the denial of them. His lack of knowledge, and worse, his lack of curiosity. His failure to disclose his taxes, his public assertion that the new tax law will cost him a fortune — while privately telling his ultra-rich friends they all just got a lot richer. The multiple criminal investigations into his business associates, his campaign and the Russians, and above all, the constant lying about all of the above. So yes, there is plenty to make it seem like President Trump is simply awful. ... continued: https://extranewsfeed.com/sure-donald-trump-seems-awful-but-6f281025e992

It’s simple. The man is an idiot and doesn’t know it or maybe he just doesn’t give a damn. In either event he remains an idiot.

…An idiot who made it to the white house as US President # 45, … against aaaaall odds, Vile Criminal Biases, etc.!!! . An idiot who is worth 4 billion dollars. I sure would like to be that kind of idiot or just work for one…
My dear Beloved President Trump,
“May The LORD grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. When they come at you from one direction may they flee from you in Seven.” Deuteronomy 28:7 In Jesus Name. Amen.
Truly Yours,
-I-

you should worry about the crimes Hill-the-bitch-Larry committed against this country. She literally killed Ambassador Steven along with 3 other valuable Americans, in the process of shutting him up as he was going to blow the whistle on the crimes she committed against the Libyan people. She sold Uranium to the Russians (how about investigating that?!). She committed crimes against this country and against the world. She sold her ass to the Arabs for how much money they gave her, And was literally going to hand them this country on a silver platter if she succeeded in her criminal campaign. Seth Rich hacked into the DNC and gave everything to Assange and the pedo Podesta had him murdered.
The Russian collusion crap is designed to cover this up til people forget.
But, but, but, … the Russians are the ones who did it!!!
…and the list goes on and on and on and on and on and Ooon!!!
LIke one funny Church sign read on Sunday morning, in big bold letter:
“Adam blamed Eve,
Eve blamed the snake,
and the snake ain’t got a let to stand on”

LMAO.
…Yeah, Trump is such bad man.

§

There is that . . .
by Steve Bouchard Sure President Trump seems awful. The brash, bragging style. The petulant insults, the reckless tweeting. The allegations of sexual harassment and even sexual assaults. The inept approach to governing, the scandal-plagued administration, the guilty pleas to felonies by his national security advisor and other members of his team. The indictment of his campaign manager, the racist nut jobs he surrounds himself with. His embarrassing presence on the world stage, his unprecedentedly low approval ratings, his record high disapproval ratings, his getting his information from Fox & Friends rather than from his intelligence agencies. His childlike obsession with trying to undo his popular predecessor’s legacy, his losing efforts in Senate and gubernatorial elections. His ban on Muslims, his attacks on law enforcement, his mocking of women, his mockingthe disabled, and his mocking minorities. His efforts to undermine the free press, the judiciary, and the pillars of our democracy. His television habits and the denial of them. His lack of knowledge, and worse, his lack of curiosity. His failure to disclose his taxes, his public assertion that the new tax law will cost him a fortune — while privately telling his ultra-rich friends they all just got a lot richer. The multiple criminal investigations into his business associates, his campaign and the Russians, and above all, the constant lying about all of the above. So yes, there is plenty to make it seem like President Trump is simply awful. ... continued: https://extranewsfeed.com/sure-donald-trump-seems-awful-but-6f281025e992
In response you start with "My Dear Beloved Trump" and start tossing Bible verses at us. Then you're howling about someone, but don't produce any facts or sources for further legitimate information to make sense of any of it.
LMAO. ...Yeah, Trump is such bad man.
Lordie, lordie and who are you? :smirk: What happened to your concern for honesty and moral standards? Only cuts one way, ey :long: InBetween, would you happen to be one of those who thinks you have a personal relationship with God and that you are God's anointed agent, and thus your opinion is God's will?
...An idiot who made it to the white house as US President # 45, .... against aaaaall odds, Vile Criminal Biases, etc.!!! . An idiot who is worth 4 billion dollars. I sure would like to be that kind of idiot or just work for one.... My dear Beloved President Trump, "May The LORD grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. When they come at you from one direction may they flee from you in Seven." ~~Deuteronomy 28:7~~ In Jesus Name. Amen. Truly Yours, -I-
What a load of dog whistle BS, the fact this stuff has become common fodder here shows how far the level of "discussion" has descended. trump represents none of the professed Christian values like love, compassion, forgiveness and tolerance. He's more like Damien out of the Omen, people worshiping trump are in fact worshiping the anti-christ. Given hundreds of millions from his father which he squandered repeatedly, resorted to selling himself like a whore and getting in bed with some of the biggest psychopaths on the planet like Putin who he openly treats like one of the most wonder people ever. I hope the Christian fundamentalist movement ties itself completely to trump because when he goes down he will take them with him. And they are some of the most hypocritical, self-righteous morons on the planet.
you should worry about the crimes Hill-the-bitch-Larry committed against this country. She literally killed Ambassador Steven along with 3 other valuable Americans, in the process of shutting him up as he was going to blow the whistle on the crimes she committed against the Libyan people. She sold Uranium to the Russians (how about investigating that?!). She committed crimes against this country and against the world. She sold her ass to the Arabs for how much money they gave her, And was literally going to hand them this country on a silver platter if she succeeded in her criminal campaign. Seth Rich hacked into the DNC and gave everything to Assange and the pedo Podesta had him murdered. The Russian collusion crap is designed to cover this up til people forget. But, but, but, .... the Russians are the ones who did it!!! ...and the list goes on and on and on and on and on and Ooon!!! LIke one funny Church sign read on Sunday morning, in big bold letter: "Adam blamed Eve, Eve blamed the snake, and the snake ain't got a let to stand on" LMAO. ...Yeah, Trump is such bad man.
No she didn't literally kill anyone, your grasp of language is as shaky as your grasp of all other aspects of reality. Despite what the kind of garbage you're obviously been consuming from lunatic sources like Alex Jones' Infowars. Hillary Clinton was in fact not present in Benghazi in 2012 when the attacks on government facilities occurred. By your moronic logic George W. Bush killed almost 3,000 people on 9/11. His administration then started a war with the wrong country that has led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people across the world. Nothing the Clintons have ever done compares in the slightest with what is deadly business as usual under succeeding republican "presidents". The rest of your garbage is just as idiotic... go back to Infowars where you belong. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG6rm3pwsJ8
§ What happened to your concern for honesty and moral standards?
say that to Hill-Billy-Larry, not to mention your own lame self. https://grrrgraphics.com/im-not-a-whore/
InBetween, would you happen to be one of those who thinks you have a personal relationship with God and that you are God's anointed agent, and thus your opinion is God's will?
You enjoy your stupid oblivion, don't ya?!

Don’t bother troll, you’re on ignore now… what a complete waste of space…

No she didn't literally kill anyone, your grasp of language is as shaky as your grasp of all other aspects of reality.
I take that as a compliment, likely coming from a pot head. She hired 250K Arab scumbags from outside Libya to pretend they are Libyans who want "freedom" from Gaddafi. FYI, Lybians were free-er than you will dream of being under Gaddafi. Do your homework, and if you don't know where to start, I'd say Google and you tube are your friends.
Despite what the kind of garbage you're obviously been consuming from lunatic sources like Alex Jones' Infowars. Hillary Clinton was in fact not present in Benghazi in 2012 when the attacks on government facilities occurred.
did you know that she was a secretary of State at that time, so that happened under her crap leadership?!?!? like I said, put down the pipe. or are you one of those that used to be featured on Jay Leno saying things like " their ovaries hurt" hem being presumably male? or something like "It's good to get rid of the bill of rights"? She was supposed to make 5 million dollars and Steven the same after Gaddafi was toppled. The weapons the thugs were given came form the US Army via Embassador Steven. He was going to talk as he started to get nervous, and the bitch with Obongo had him put out. And no, this has not come from your crap media. Look up James and Joanne Moriarty. A couple who happen to have been in Lybia at the time of the Assault on that country. They know everything your beloved criminal bitch did. EVERYTHING. And for it Obongo almost succeded in killing them both. 2 brave gorgeous Americans!!!
By your moronic logic George W. Bush killed almost 3,000 people on 9/11.
Of course he did, dip shit. And it's not 3000, it's 7000 and counting by the # of the people who contracted cancer in the process of cleaning up ground zero. Did you ever hear about asbestos?!?! There is a Lot that you don't know, retard.
His administration then started a war with the wrong country that has led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people across the world. Nothing the Clintons have ever done compares in the slightest with what is deadly business as usual under succeeding republican "presidents". The rest of your garbage is just as idiotic... go back to Infowars where you belong. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG6rm3pwsJ8
I am not republican, Stupid dump shit. Get that through your thick skull. I know your brain is very small and consequently cannot process much. Though, this is very basic stuff. I feel sorry for you...
Don't bother troll, you're on ignore now.... what a complete waste of space...
Run and hid under your blanket, like that's going to save you from what is happening all around you. Either that or get back to that pipe. Feels good to get high, huh? king of morocco gave her 12 million dollars, the Saudis scumbagians gave her even more, and on and on and on and on. and you want me to respect this prostitute and condemn Trump just because he beat the crap out of her? I don't think so.

Mueller will do his work, a traitor will be removed from office or America will cease to exist, it cannot be led by an agent of a hostile foreign power and stay the US.
All the rest is BS meant to distract from the most important criminal investigation in US history. After which all those who unquestioningly backed trump because he was preaching to their prejudice and bigotry will be seen to be what they.
traitors to the Constitution of the US.
They can evoke god, money, political ideology or anything else their perverted little minds come up with but it’s all nonsense meant to deny reality.
trump is a traitor and a psychopath who has no place at all as leader of a company let alone a country.

What a load of dog whistle BS, the fact this stuff has become common fodder here shows how far the level of "discussion" has descended. trump represents none of the professed Christian values like love, compassion, forgiveness and tolerance. He's more like Damien out of the Omen, people worshiping trump are in fact worshiping the anti-christ. Given hundreds of millions from his father which he squandered repeatedly, resorted to selling himself like a whore and getting in bed with some of the biggest psychopaths on the planet like Putin who he openly treats like one of the most wonder people ever. I hope the Christian fundamentalist movement ties itself completely to trump because when he goes down he will take them with him. And they are some of the most hypocritical, self-righteous morons on the planet.
you should Re-write this pathetic post of yours and put Hill-billy-larry's name instead of Trump's, dashed to the corresponding crimes she committed. And you keep on assuming the same thing, stupid bucket. How about you wake the fak up and realize that Trump' supporters are not aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll Fundamentalists? how about that, stupid?!?! you all assumed you knew everything that you should know, til the results came in and booooooom!!!!!!! WHAT A SMACK DOWN!!!! aS someone said in a good quote: "The democrats had a healthy start, ....that is til the Republicans got home from work" LMAO ROFLR you know what you are? A SOUR LOOSER. Live with that.
Mueller will do his work, a traitor will be removed from office or America will cease to exist, it cannot be led by an agent of a hostile foreign power and stay the US. All the rest is BS meant to distract from the most important criminal investigation in US history. After which all those who unquestioningly backed trump because he was preaching to their prejudice and bigotry will be seen to be what they. traitors to the Constitution of the US. They can evoke god, money, political ideology or anything else their perverted little minds come up with but it's all nonsense meant to deny reality. trump is a traitor and a psychopath who has no place at all as leader of a company let alone a country.
Ooooh, ohh, I thought, ....I thought I was put on ignooore. So what happened to that?!?! sour looser. say that to the people who are going to vote him in for a second term. Now I think I am the one who need to put you on ignore. but not just yet. Go do your homework instead of enjoying your stupidity. that is going to cost you. I used to be her fan, I even got 2 letters from her, ink signed when she was running for senator. Til I started to find out the truth....Unlike you, I don't decide based what is good for me and me alone. I put this country first. The bitch was going to open the borders and turn the US of A into another freaking Somalia or Yemen. God forbids.

…and the one I loved the most among her AMAZING credentials to be a US president. what does one suppose it is!!! she happens to have a pussyyyyyyyyyyy. Woooow. NOW that’s damn impressive. LMAO ROFLR. I mean half the planet has that. Not to count the animals, insects, outer space aliens, etc. One can ABSOLUTELY tell that she has a very high understanding of what it takes to run this country and the world. VERY VERY HIGH understanding…

America was not created as a theocracy or a monarchy. It was created as a republic with a democratically elected leader and inalienable rights for its citizens.
The Declaration of Independence says it all.
http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/document/

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety aTnd Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
It doesn't matter at all that a minority of Americans have embraced trump as either their Supreme leader who must not be questioned as the American nazis have. Or that some completely deluded religious wingnuts think he's the second coming of Christ. Neither of those are part of the US system of government as derived from the US Constitution which is the source of all power in the US . In America it's not just a citizens right but duty to challenge anyone who seeks to destroy their inalienable rights in pursuit of their own glory. Which is all trump is about and all he's doing. People who are stating, "trump above all" are basically saying F.U. to over 200 years of law, tradition and service in the US. As I've had more than a few relatives who've put their lives on the line for these things and some who are still in graves on foreign soil I say that right back at you. You want our freedom... you can take it from our cold dead hands you traitors...
§ What happened to your concern for honesty and moral standards?
say that to Hill-Billy-Larry, not to mention your own lame self. https://grrrgraphics.com/im-not-a-whore/
InBetween, would you happen to be one of those who thinks you have a personal relationship with God and that you are God's anointed agent, and thus your opinion is God's will?
You enjoy your stupid oblivion, don't ya?! InBetween, I believe we are on good terms and I ask this from good-will to you. If you follow Trump on Fox News or on Twitter, you are being misled. I say this seriously. Try watching MSNBC or CNN for awhile to get a different perspective from "learned" minds and people who have served and are "experienced" in the complications encountered when trying to serve "all the people" I was very disappointed to hear your encouragement of Trump and your "desire" to be like him. I spent the first 6 years of my life under Nazi dictatorship in Holland and I know a thing or two about poverty, when all the resources of a once thriving country gets plundered and several of our Jewish friends were arrested and deported to concentration camps. How can you possibly condone a person who proudly proclaimed that he made money from declaring bankruptcy some 6 times, while laying off several thousand workers in the process? Who is clearly racist, and labels all non-whites a criminals and drug dealers, while his properties are used to launder drug moneys by rich people. Who ignores the plight of Puerto Ricans, American citizens, who have fought in American uniform to protect the US from foreign enemies. Yet when disaster strikes their country, there is no immediate response, because unlike any disaters in the southern part of the US, which affect Oil production and distribution, the Capitalist system is not threatened by the plight of some three million people who live in poverty to begin with. I am very surprised, that in spite of your fervent defense of Christianity, you should approve of those who take, but do not give. You are aware that this recent tax cut benefited the wealthy, but will increase the national debt by another 1.5 trillion dollars which will result in the cutting of fundamental services to the poor and infirm and the effort to make the term "entitlement" a dirty word, even as the Constitution and Bill of Rights declare that all "persons are created equal" and "entitled" by their maker to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". Why do you side with the robber barons, the rich, who claim entitlement to spend your money for their pleasures and treasures? From your previous posts early into the thread, you cannot possibly consider "Greed" as a virtue. And last but not least, those same greedy people have opened the flood gates to further destruction of our precious planet, by deregulation of mining "common resources", such as allowing river pollution by coal miners, fracking and drilling for more oil. Let me give you a small example of such practices: Have you ever heard of the Halliburton Loophole which exempts oil and gas drillers and frackers from liability for air and water regulation? Now this was already before Trump, but he is very busy expanding on such irresponsible practices. Read this and see how the deck is stacked in favor of the very wealthy:
Among the many dubious provisions in the 2005 energy bill was one dubbed the Halliburton loophole, which was inserted at the behest of — you guessed it — then-Vice President Dick Cheney, a former chief executive of Halliburton. It stripped the Environmental Protection Agency of its authority to regulate a drilling process called hydraulic fracturing. Invented by Halliburton in the 1940s, it involves injecting a mixture of water, sand and chemicals, some of them toxic, into underground rock formations to blast them open and release natural gas.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/03/opinion/03tue3.html This is what poor people are dealing with while they pay their taxes from theire meager wages, while the rich stash their wealth off-shore to avoid paying taxes. The "trickle-down" economic hypoyhesis is a myth. All the current tax cuts will not significantly increase productivity and in fact may be used to install automated computer regulated equipment, while cutting down on human labor resouces. Just imagine this picture; you are a billionaire and need to hire a few extra laborers, do you need a tax cut in order to be able to afford such an outlay of expenditure, or do you buy back your stock holdings in the company in order to receive a greater "passive income" which is taxed at a lower rate than the worker who actually does the labor at the lowest possible wages? I saw an interview with a very wealthy rancher, who had received a tax windfall of a few hundreds of thousands dollars. The reporter asked how many men he could hire with that windfall. The reply was, "I have all the laborers I need, why should I hire people to stand around and do nothing? I invested that money in the stockmarket, so I could have that money earn more for me than a laborer, who would just be an expense". IB, know you have a good heart and I have no clue how rich you are, but there is an exclusive club of "money makers" and you and I don't belong to that club. They don't "owe" us, they "own" us. Never forget, that the purest form of Capitalism is founded on the greatest productivity at the lowest cost, i.e. slavery.

And trump doesn’t just seem awful, the person making the OP is in the end as big a troll as the guy who’s evoking Jesus to try and justify trump.
Donald Trump with his clear links to the Russian Putin government on many levels is a clear and present danger to all Americans whether they get it or not.
For instance when he attacks allies that have stood by America for decades against the greatest threats this country has ever faced he’s not being awful, he’s being the kind of tyrannical threat to the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness that all Americans have been told over and over are their rights.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-europe/trump-directly-scolds-nato-allies-says-they-owe-massive-sums-idUSKBN18K34D
Then gets together with the leader of the nation that still presents the greatest threat to US lives, values and existence and states that we need to make an alliance with him.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-russia-talks-cyber-security-group-hacking-election-hillary-clinton-emails-a7850701.html
And even though those organizations that have been created to preserve and protect the US Constitution and the nation it created tell trump directly that Russia under Putin still presents the worst threat to America he chooses to believe a hostile foreign power over legally sworn in officers of the Constitution.
https://www.axios.com/trump-sides-with-putin-over-intelligence-agencies-on-russian-meddling-2508577822.html
trump isn’t an awful US president because he isn’t a US president, he’s a traitor in the employ of the greatest threat the US still faces.
And this is just one more way for one troll to open the door for other trolls to come in and spread their garbage.
This isn’t a discussion, this is a trump rally for the worst elements of America to try and claim they are the best and what we used to call CC here is making it entirely possible in the same way “he” keeps feeding lines to climate change trolls.
I’ll say it again to drive the point in and why this is such a dangerous time for us all. trump is not an awful president because he isn’t a president. There is a power vacuum at the heart of US government this is going to destroy the Union if it is allowed to exist much longer.

Oh. if only I could have been a fly on the wall when Trump and Putin had their 1 hour private tete a tete.
I think it would have revealed some very closely guarded secrets between these two men.

Oh. if only I could have been a fly on the wall when Trump and Putin had their 1 hour private tete a tete. I think it would have revealed some very closely guarded secrets between these two men.
What trump did immediately afterwards was entirely revealing of the kind of instructions he got from his Kremlin handler. Immediately afterward trump tweeted that the US and Russia would set up a joint cyber-security task force. http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-putin-russia-hacks-cybersecurity-unit-tweets-2017-7
In a series of tweets, Trump said he and Putin did not discuss lifting sanctions on Russia over its incursions into Ukraine. And he announced that the US and Russia would form a joint cybersecurity task force, an eyebrow-raising move amid the consensus from US intelligence agencies that Russia directed the hacking and leaking of embarrassing internal communications from the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's campaign chair John Podesta.
Russia commits a hostile act that at most other times would result in harsh US reaction and after trump sits down with Putin he says that we need to put Russia in the drivers seat when it comes to some of the most important modern US defense capabilities. This is not the act of a responsible US head of state... it is the act of a traitor.