Tinnitus and Hearing Issues from Jabs

.Parody on Fauci, ready for a Laugh, if any of you know how.

@ joycemartino I’m going tired of telling you that you are spreading misinformation and propaganda. Let me give you a bit of hint as to what will happen if you do not stop.

Remember the dotard, your messiah, was banned from Facebook and Twitter, as well as other places for spreading lies and instigating violence? Well, if you continue to post misinformation and propaganda, refusing to listen to science, the same fate will happen to you here on CFI forum, which is a science minded forum and CFI is a science minded site. CFI itself is suing Walmart for selling alt med (supplements saying they prevent this and that or treat this and that), so if you have read that, along with what the site is all about then you shouldn’t be surprised that if this continues, you will be banned. We can only repeat the science for so long. This is not a political virus or vaccine, nor are masks political- dotard supporters made it that. Read the science about vaccines, not the propaganda and stop posting propaganda and misinformation.

I can also close the thread too, if my fellow mod sees fit to allow you to stay and close this thread instead or I could do both.

You’re not really trying to understand my question. It’s, why do they want to reduce population? What is the actual plan? I don’t expect a real answer from you.

You are in control and I’ve NOT been a constant poster here anyway.

Science balony, I’ve followed so many doctors, researchers, PhD’'s, developers of the so called vaccines…don’t tell me I am spreading misinformation.

Your minds are CLOSED.

It’s Gates, Rockerfellers, Soros et al, who want to depopulate, not me. Although there are many useless people on this planet.

Look up the history on the depopulate issue. Goes back years.

My brother is a high level scientist, his wife is a doctor in an hospital.

Nowadays, 90 % of people hospitalized are not vaccinated. And they have access to the true numbers. anti vaccine propaganda makes them angry as foolishness

My daughter caught Covid months ago, she is still suffering from it.

Now, more than 257 000 000 of people have caught Covid, 5 millions are dead, roughly 2%. Many suffer of true secondary effects.

At least 40 % of the world population is vaccinated.

In France, 7 400 000 people have got Covid, 118 000 are dead. More than 50 000 000 of people have been fully vaccinated. If 100 000 were dead from vaccine, it will be known. In fact 1 224 are dead after being vaccinated but all deaths are not linked to the vaccine. Some care is advised., specially if you have some diseases

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

[https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/covid-19-vaccine-safety-update/covid-19-vaccine-safety-update-comirnaty-14-july-2021_en.pdf]

1 Like

They are NOT vaccines, they are experimental drug jabs. Everyone taking them are the guinea pigs and are the trials. For vaccines to be approved, can take years NOT months.

Putting this technology into one’s body is insane.

WQRK on your own natural Immune System: Vit C, Vit D, Zinc, Querctin, an d I’ve been taking Grape Seed Ex for 26 yrs, not sick in over 30 yrs here. And I’m 83.,

Pharma pushes these for making Billions$$$$$$ and people are getting the viruses from those jabbed, it’s called shedding and spreaders.

I know NONE of you have ever heard o f Grape Seed Extract, it’s about being out there and keeping an open Mind to Holistic healing…Getting to the root of our health.

And many who have died had huge major prior health issues, so the virus could have pushed them over, they did NOT have strong health immune systems.

You don’t get this?

That’s propaganda. The experiments have already been done and the vaccines are safe.

After COVID people lost their health, even though they were healthy before and even the healthiest people have died from COVID.

No, they are not. You obviously haven’t read a word I’ve said.

You don’t seem to get what propaganda is nor do you realize the dotard killed over 500,000 people with COVID-19 misinformation.

You also do not seem to understand you are going to be ban if you continue to spew propaganda and misinformation. You do not want to engage others either. You just want to be in science denial.

Common question

Do the COVID-19 vaccinations contain the live virus?

You are not vaccinated with the live Covid virus at all!!! Nothing duplicates.
Vaccinations contain only a part of the virus so that your antibodies can recognize the real Covid virus and mount an immediate defense when you do get infected with the live virus. That immediate response is what prevents you from needing hospitalization and/or death.
What odds of getting sick would you rather have would you rather have;
Vaccinated 1 : 100,000 , Unvaccinated 1 : 1000

Any side effects of the vaccination is your body making anti-bodies to the dummy look- alike.

Questions and Answers about COVID-19 Vaccines

Do the COVID-19 vaccines contain live virus? Neither the mRNA (Moderna and Pfizer) nor adenovirus (J&J/Janssen and AstraZeneca) vaccines contain live virus.

> Each of these contain a single gene from the virus that causes COVID-19. Nov 10, 2021

https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/making-vaccines/prevent-covid#

1 Like

I’m sick of the stupidity too and it also ticks me off, because even a mild case can leave one with health issues. I don’t want it period and it’s the unvaccinated causing break through cases in the vaccinated with health issues already.

The years during which population went from 3 to 7 billion? How’s that plan going!

Am I hearing you right? It’s not a vaccine, but if you get it, you spread the disease? Wouldn’t it have been easier to let the disease spread and depopulate us?

1 Like

No pharma had to be involved to push their jabs and make their Billions $$$$$$$…

And they are NOT approved, millions are using them now and getting all the side effects, like: Bells Pulsey, Guilliam Barre Syndrom, many various heart issues, Tinnitus (that is mild s/e) and thousands dying…

And again t his is not heard on MSM. Are you kidding, they don’t want it to stop…it’s money money money for pharma, fraudci and the other criminals.

Stay naive.

It’s a fraud, scam, all designed by the power grubbers…

And it sounds like you folks have stayed on this forum and not gone to other important info. I have been in so many and NO TV as I don’t own one anymore.

I am sorry Joyce
It is you who in your gullibility is representing the fraudsters and the grubbers.

When you hear one of those rumors, ask what authority has stated this and ask for proof, NOT RUMOR like “Everybody is saying it”. They will hem and haw and tell you its true, but they won’t be able to come up with any authoritative proof.

Believe me. Scientist are in science for the science, not the money
Scammers are pretending to be in science, but it’s for the money , not the science.

Note that here in the US no one asks for money to be vaccinated. It is all free! Why?
To beat this unseen enemy that is ruining our economy and has already claimed millions of lives worldwide.

Statistics and Research

Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19) – the data

258 million sick people and 5.15 million deaths worldwide.

Please Joyce, I have no stake in this . I am here @ CFI because I am a pretty good researcher and I always provide links to proof of what I claim, (see above)

Free, yes sorta to the people and the push to do more and more.

Pharma is funded by Govt., Gates, Soros and lord knows all the others.

Pathetic you folks don’t get all this narriative and propaganda.

I could start to post all t he people I;ve followed since March 2020, but I don’t have the energy to try to educate you all or even have you look at the other smart researchers…

DO YOU HAVE PROOF?? I challenge you to show one serious scientific website that proves your ridiculous claim .
Can you prove it? OK THEN, PROVE IT! If you cannot then you are the pathetic figure.

Except no one will laugh, because it is really tragic and the people on this site are humanists who truly care, not fraudsters and grubbers, who want to destroy this excellent dream so beautifully described in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Oh, I agree, unrestricted Capitalism is parasitic in nature and will eventually kill the host.
You want that? You are the one listening to their sweet whispers of promises , which will never be fulfilled. Ask the hundreds of people who got stiffed by Trump.

How many lawsuits for damages and restitution has Trump had?

Legal affairs of Donald Trump

Of the 3,500 suits, Trump or one of his companies were plaintiffs in 1,900; defendants in 1,450; and bankruptcy, third party, or other in 150. Trump was named in at least 169 suits in federal court… much more

It’s a small percentage of their total profits. It would be the worst business proposal ever.

1 Like

And I don’t have the patience to educate you about science and deprogram you of the propaganda you’ve brainwashed yourself with. I don’t think anyone else on the forum does either.

She doesn’t have proof and she can’t prove it, but that’s OK- she’s on the fast road to being banned because she persists in spewing propaganda and misinformation. I don’t know about anyone else here, but I’m done with her science denial, propaganda, and misinformation. She doesn’t want to listen the facts. I feels sorry that her life might be cut short because she refuses to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

1 Like