Exposed! FDA, CDC, WHO is Hiding this from you

A lot of info here on Ivermectin.

As fhe Dr Marik says, Follow The Money, Ivermectin if dirt cheap and taken away from the public…>>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

[quote=“joycemartino, post:1, topic:8370”]

As fhe Dr Marik says, Follow The Money, Ivermectin if dirt cheap and taken away from the public…>>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Where do you live? Where I come from vaccinations are totally free. Walk into your local drug store and ask for a vaccination. No appointment or waiting time, unless there are a few good people ahead of you. I was in and out in 15 minutes and that included 10 minutes appraisal time for a possible allergic reaction.

Let go of this conspiracy junk and look instead at what Biden has done to make life a little easier for those who suffer from the effects of the pandemic such as losing their job or their home. If someone wanted these people dead, seems that helping them financially is kind of counter-productive. Start living in the real world. This alternative stuff will get YOU killed.

1 Like

Pretty much all you need to know. His study was rejected in peer review. Either you are an expert in virology and can explain why his peers rejected it, or, you have to accept the opinion of the people who know more than you.

2 Likes

Joyce Martino

What is your knowledge base.
Have you studied medicine?

Why do you so passionately believe in this Dr. Marik?

Do you ever think you could be mistaken?

You have moments of self-doubt?

Poison Control Centers Are Fielding A Surge Of Ivermectin Overdose Calls

September 4, 2021. 7:01 AM
VANESSA ROMO

… According to the National Poison Data System (NPDS), which collects information from the nation’s 55 poison control centers, there was a 245% jump in reported exposure cases from July to August — from 133 to 459.

Meanwhile, emergency rooms across the country are treating more patients who have taken the drug, after being persuaded by false and misleading information spread on the internet, by talk show hosts and by political leaders. Most patients are overdosing on a version of the drug that is formulated to treat parasites in cows and horses. …

https://www.aapcc.org/track-emerging-hazards

Ivermectin - American Association of Poison Control Centers

1 Like

Thumbs up for you Mr. Lausten.

1 Like

Oh just heard our very awake President, get ready for the next pandemic…what does he know and all his handlers???

Gates, Soros, Turner et al??? More bombardment of NEW vaccines???

Science predicts things. The results then add to our knowledge.

[quote=“joycemartino, post:6, topic:8370”]

Oh just heard our very awake President, get ready for the next pandemic …what does he know and all his handlers???

What they know joyce, is that not enough people are getting vaccinated to defeat the statistical spread and mutation rate of the virus. Therefore it will continue and likely become more virulent and/or vaccine resistant.

I am even more pessimistic. At the rate we are going in the world, I predict that this covic pandemic will become endemic a nd will become part of our lives for a long long time, just like the flu, except this virus is more deadly than the flu.

I predict that by the end of the year we’ll be pushing a million dead. We’re at 675,000 now and climbing.

p.s. more people have now died from Covid than from the Spanish Flu.

I’m wondering if as we age we become more gullible.

My son, who’s 32, lost 2 friends to COVID-19 and others had it. He didn’t because he works at home and hardly goes out since the pandemic started. My husband’s brother was in the hospital with it and is now recuperating in a nursing/rehab center. It’s been months since his brother fell ill with it and been rehabilitating. I’ve had co-workers sick with it and some died. Same with my husband. So stop calling COVID-19 a hoax, when it is not.

To be honest, I’m about ready to ban you, if you don’t leave first. The only thing keeping me from banning you is that as long as you stay, there might be a chance you’ll learn the facts about COVID. There’s been too many people die from it for this stupidity to continue.

2 Likes

Here’s an informative presentation of facts:

NEW DATA DASHBOARD TRACKS COVID-19 RISK FOR UNVACCINATED PEOPLE COMPARED TO VACCINATED PEOPLE

A guide to understanding the new dashboard

OFFICIAL INSIGHTS FROM PUBLIC HEALTH – SEATTLE & KING COUNTY STAFF

What is “relative risk” and why it matters

Relative risk means we compare the risks for COVID-19 infection, hospitalization, and death in unvaccinated people relative to vaccinated people.

The boxes in the dashboard’s top line show the relative risk of infection (positive test), hospitalization, and death for unvaccinated people, compared with those who are fully vaccinated. For example, in the month leading up to August 26, unvaccinated people in King County were:

• 7 times more likely to test positive for COVID-19 than vaccinated people
  • 49 times more likely to be hospitalized than vaccinated people
  • 32 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than vaccinated people.