Tinnitus and Hearing Issues from Jabs

Reducing population is the Master Plan.

Here is more on the danger of these jabs, unapproved drugs going into your bodies.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/11/21/covid-vaccine-statistics.aspx?ui=e1ee1498170811cae098e8ab77c554421739c1634eee68e1ce5774849b66a52a&sd=20080306&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20211121_HL2&mid=DM1042377&rid=1328177702

And how would that work? How would reducing population make anyone richer?

Who’s talking about making others richer, it’s about population control/reducation.

Please, stop to peddle rumors and false informations.

Any drug has drawbacks. Nowadays, aspirin would probably not be allowed.

The matter is a matter of costs/benefits and the costs/benefits ratio of Covid vaccine is evident.

About the world conspiracy to reduce world population, it is a phantasm.

It’s truly amazing how many people live in conspiracy theories. Imagine believing in every rumor that is floating about without a sgred of evidence. It’s enough to become paranoid and that is apparently what is happening today in the US. Lies upon lies and blind belief without question . It’s really disheartening. :confounded:

1 Like

Really? The vaccines do not cause Tinnitus (I already had it, but it doesn’t cause it), it doesn’t cause hearing issues, it doesn’t cause sterility and there is no population control with any vaccines. This BIG baby issue of getting vaccines wasn’t around with Polio or Smallpox vaccines. If there had been a BIG baby attitude, we’d still be dealing with Smallpox today. We eradicate it because people weren’t stupid babies concerning needles and vaccines. I swear, those making up BS about the COVID vaccines are not only refusing to educate themselves about vaccinations, but more scared of needles than little children are. It’s also not about re-education. It’s about education, which many seem to lack now days.

In case you are wondering, I don’t like needles. I hate them, but I do believe in short term pain for long term gain and both my husband and I have received all three (3) shots- the two (2) initial ones (Moderna, which is the best from what I can tell) and the booster (also Moderna). My son, age 32, has gone both the initial ones (Moderna again) and is looking into the booster. My son hates needles too, but is smart enough and informed enough to know that it is short term pain for long term gain and these stupid, uninformed conspiracies about the vaccine only lead to someone attempting to win the Darwin Award at the end of 2021 beginning of 2022.

Get the facts, joycemartina and others who fall for misinformation, and get vaccinated.

There is NO master plan and there is NO infertility related to the vaccines. The vaccines have been approved by the FDA and other groups that approve drugs. Again, stop with the misinformation and go to reliable sources such as NEJM, BJM, Medscape, JAMA, CDC, WHO, and alike sources. Mercola is NOT a reliable source of medical info. Mercola is a disinformation source.

BTW, if you want to talk population control- people getting COVID-19 will do it. The unvaccinated are at higher risk of catching it and ending up in the hospital and dying from it. Nature is a powerful source of population control. If one is a woman and pregnant, she and baby are highly likely to die from COVID-19, killing two people at once. If they survive, all groups who get it, have long term, possibly lifelong, health issues. Getting COVID-19 is more risky than getting the vaccine, but if you want to go for the Darwin Award, be my guest. Just don’t take anyone else (like the elderly or immunocompromised) with you and you very well could due to the misinformation you are receiving on the vaccine. Get informed with reliable sources, instead of unreliable sources.

The thousands who are dying are mostly the unvaccinated, not the vaccinated. OMG! How in the world can people be so misinformed! Vitamins and minerals are fine, but are NO substitute for REAL medicine and they are not the end all and be all in fighting/warding off COVID-19. Relying solely on vitamins and minerals to fight COVID-19 is asking to win the Darwin Award at the end of this year, beginning of next. The same with lame ass religious views against vaccines. So don’t start with stupid religious views against vaccines because all of us will smack those down too.

But, but the jabs have been approved and documented.

I didn’t realize tinnitus was THAT dangerous, oh my!

But then we get to the funny stuff, Dr. Joseph Mercola is an osteopathic magic man - just look at his website. Nothing unapproved there, just need to consider their thoughtful titles to get a taste of their circle of reality:

Will You Be Jailed for Protesting Vaccine Mandates?"

COVID Shots Are the Deadliest ‘Vaccines’ in Medical History

A Fully Vaccinated Man Regrets His Decision - “Stand your ground” against vaccines"

MASKs are bull pucky and he has eight artfully deceptive FACTS to make his case - his evidence, his own articles, that turn into come-ons to sign up.

Oh dear the feeding of hysteria. Then there’s the entire Osteopathic Physicians thing. Silly me always assumed an Osteopathic was someone I’d want to see if I crushed my hand or some other hideous insult to my skeleton. Assumption make an ass out of me and an ass out of you.

The sanitized version:

What is a DO? | American Osteopathic Association
While primary care remains a strong focus for the osteopathic profession, DOs practice in all medical specialties. During medical school, they receive special training in the musculoskeletal system, your body’s interconnected system of nerves, muscles and bones. By combining this knowledge with the latest advances in medical technology, they offer patients the most comprehensive care available in medicine.

The closer look, courtesy of Forbes

Osteopathic Physicians Versus Doctors

Steven Salzberg
Science Business
Oct 27, 2010,

“… Let me start by acknowledging that some osteopathic physicians (DOs) are probably better doctors than some MDs. That’s hard to deny, given that some MDs are outrageous promoters of pseudoscience. (I’m thinking here of Andrew Weil, one of the biggest promoters of “alternative” medicine, and an even bigger promoter of himself. Actually he and Joseph Mercola have a lot in common – both have websites selling all kinds of unproven treatments as well as their books and DVDs.)…”

Are they equal? Well, not quite. Osteopathic medicine started out as little more than pseudoscience, based on the mistaken idea that manipulations of the skeleton and muscles – massage, basically – would cure disease. It was invented by Andrew Still in 1874, who made this and many other claims, none of them supported by science. For example, he claimed in his autobiography that he could

shake a child and stop scarlet fever, croup, diphtheria, and cure whooping cough in three days by a wring of its neck.

Do it hard enough and will certainly cure whatever ails the kid. But, if the shaking doesn’t do it, wring the tough little bugger’s neck. There all better now. Back to work everyone, nothing to see here.

Still believed that diseases were caused by mechanical interference with nerve and blood supply and were curable by manipulation of “deranged, displaced bones, nerves, muscles—removing all obstructions—thereby setting the machinery of life moving.”

As Stephen Barrett explains over at Quackwatch:

So yes, Joseph Mercola endorses and profits from pseudosience on his site, as I’ve written before. And he has a D.O…, which I think is not entirely a coincidence. However, plenty of MDs are just as misguided as Mercola.

You people NEED to get away from your TV’s and the Left Media. Wake up, many being damaged and dying after the unapproved jabs.

The best doctor in my long life of 83 yrs was a D.O. The mainstream media western allopathic docs, push drugs and surgeries. I’ve bee on a long journey.

Love Mercola and all is info and so he makes money, what the F does that mean and he needs to make $$$ and deserves every penny.

Bad Tinnitus can lead to Sudden Hearing Loss. I know a person who now has to wear a cochlear implant due to SHL and it started out as tinnitus.

You folks are in the dark.

It’s not the TV and the Left media. We follow the scientists and NO one is dying from the vaccines that have been approved. Nor are we suffering damaged. As I said, I have gotten two doses and a booster, so has my husband and we are no worse off than we were before. May mother and one of my sons have gotten the vaccine too and are fully vaccinated. They aren’t any worse for wear either. It is you who needs to stop reading Mercola and listening to the Right, both of which are giving misinformation.

The best doctors I’ve had push vaccinations and I am immune to many viruses- measles, smallpox, mumps, rubella… and now shingles and I know I won’t end up in the hospital and die from COVID-19, but you very well could listening to pseudo-science and reading misinformation. You’re definitely trying to win the Darwin award.

And you will die from COVID-19, listening to that misinformation. He’s the one who is the carpetbagger and making a fortune off of you and others like you. I bet he’s fully vaccinated while he preaches to you and other gullible people not to get the vaccine, feeding you BS.

Tinnitus is not why they are wearing a cochlear implant.

:rofl: Hey POT!

Tinnitus led to Sudden Hearing Loss. I’ve gone thru this experience with a loved one.

And wake up, 1000’s are damaged and dying from the unapproved jabs.

All you non believers on what is going on:

As millions across the world are getting vaccinated with the mRNA

experimental drugs, the side effects are on the rise, not only with

the people getting vaccinated but also the unvaccinated. Is it the

spike proteins that are doing it? Is it the radiation from 5G, or the

build-up of nano-size aluminum in our bodies from the falling

chemtrails that fill our skies? We can’t keep up with the reports

coming in about how heavy mensural bleeding and even miscarriages are

occurring. But, of course, silence from the mainstream media. In

fact, the Mayo Clinic came out with having no theoretical evidence at

this time. Have you checked the VAERS report lately? Something is

going on and no one is talking other than the people who are

suffering. Does this strike you as eerie? Well, it’s happening, and

questions are arising. Are these women affected negatively by the

shots directly or indirectly, and possibly losing their ability to

have children? Or worse how does the mRNA stop replicating? Is there

a turn-off switch? Will our immune systems be compromised? Could

these shots alone kill us over time? There are so many unanswered

questions, but it’s crickets out there. We seem to be on our own, in

the middle of an unknown and dangerous experiment, while each day new

variables are being introduced as we assemble, and begin to

understand the connection between the vaccines, 5G, and metals in our

bodies. Well, we have a jam-packed show with experts in these fields.

Matt Landman, Activist and Producer of Frankenskies, will be

discussing what is being dropped over our heads each day that most

have no idea it’s happening. Also, Mark Steele, Weapons Systems

Expert, sharing his research he believes showing 5G was created to be

a frequency weapon. Finally, we have Dr. Carrie Madej, an Internal

Medicine Doctor, informing us of nanotechnology being used in our

vaccines as we speak. Join us as we connect the dots of how these

three variables in this worldwide experiment could be the kill grid

to depopulate humanity. So, look up, look around, and open your eyes

cause we ain’t in Kansas anymore.

https://uimedianetwork.org/en/playing/assembling-the-kill-grid 1hr 47min

Backup at: Assembling the kill grid ~ Excerpt: Mark Steele

Trump is not a biochemist or a doctor. He is a con-man, a snake-oil salesman, and you buy in to every falsehood he spouts . Why do you adore Trump? Have you actually read his biography? He is a loser and takes down everyone he gets his claws into.
The man is a demon. Flowers wilt where he walks. Look at all the people that went to jail on his behalf. It is true he pardoned them , but all he did is condone criminal behavior.
Trump profited from being president at cost of tax payer moneys. Why do you think he is being investigated and may well go to jail unless he can overthrow the legitimate government and rule as a dictator, like Putin. Trust me, you don’t want to have him as your president. He will ruin the country as he has already done.
Open your eyes and see him for what he is! A criminal , plain and simple.

1 Like

Stay in your Denial and continue to trust the criminal govt.

And Trump was working to Drain and Clean Out the Swamp and the Libs have been after him since he announced what he wanted to do.

They’re not experimental anymore- at least not the COVID-19 ones. However, if you don’t want mRNA vaccine, there is the J&J, which is made in the traditional manner.

Really, the side effects are not as bad as having COVID-19. As I said, my family and I are fully vaccinated, my husband and I got the booster. We had muscle soreness where we got the shot, a few aches and pains, but it is nothing at all like having COVID-19. The risk of getting and having COVID-19 is far far worse, which includes death. The unvaccinated are at high risk of getting COVID-19 and if they don’t die from it, they suffer health issues for a long time.

Yes, if a pregnant woman gets COVID-19 she and her baby often die.

That’s because there is NO evidence of what you are saying. It is propaganda, what you are quoting.

That’s because NO one is suffering from getting the vaccine. They are suffering from having COVID-19, which isn’t from the vaccine. The vaccine prevents people from getting severe COVID-19, being hospitalized, and dying.

No, because is false and pure propaganda. Again, my family and in-laws, for that matter, got the vaccine. There is no evidence of what you are saying, even from the scientists.

No it’s NOT happening. I don’t know how many times I have to say this to you, but the vaccines are safe and getting COVID-19 is more risky and more deadly. If you survive COVID-19 many have lingering health issues. They don’t having lingering health issues from the vaccines.

I’m a woman and guess what? I can’t have children. You know why I can’t have children? I’ve been through menopause. The vaccine is not causing infertility in younger women either.

None of the above. In fact, the immunity we get from vaccines wanes with time, just as the immunity wanes after having COVID-19. It’s not permanent immunity any more than getting the flu vaccine is.

There isn’t any crickets because I’m giving the same reliable answers that a reliable source gives. You are listening to propaganda that has no facts. You are showing here that you do not want to hear the facts. Either that or you are so brainwashed that you cannot hear the facts. Or worse, you’re an idiot, but I prefer not to go with that one… not yet at least.

OMG! You are in a brainwashing cult if you believe all of that. You go attend your brainwashing cult meeting and die of COVID-19, whereby earning the Darwin Award.

It’s not the government I trust. I trust the science and the science says that vaccination is less risky and less life threatening than getting COVID-19. It also says you, the unvaccinated, will die. Here’s your sign.

You are in a cult if you think the dotard is going to save you. He will kill you, but obviously you haven’t figured that out yet. BTW, how is the dotard going to do that when he is no longer the in the White House, mucking up with his filth?

None are FDA approved, although the don’t love the FDA, a huge dept of Govt.

You are NOT following the OTHER info.