At the Anti Vaxx rally

At the anti vax rally! Enjoy

Well, that accomplished nothing.

Yes it did. Produced great comedy material

So it’s comedy you are after.

Well, guess that’s at least consistent with your actions.

In general conversation across various topics I would say in the words you choose to use and the way you behave displays something in common with these anti vax anti mask anti lockdown people - the Dunning-Kruger effect.

@djtexas not if we are for vaccinations, masks, lockdowns, and everything else to keep people healthy and safe from COVID-19, as well as other illnesses. I’m vaccinated against everything I can get a vaccine for, including COVID-19 and I still wear a mask. I would not call any of that comedy material. I take prevention of serious and deadly illnesses seriously, including and especially COVID-19. So if you think those of us who are pro-vaccine, pro-mask, pro-health are fodder for comedy, it makes me wonder if you’re an anti-vaxxer and pro-propaganda, especially since you were at a waste of time Anti-vaxxer rally.

Mocking the flat eathers is great comedy material.

SMH @djtexas you think stupidity and keeping one’s children uneducated is comedy material? I find it irritating, annoying, and in cases like COVID-19, down right maddening.

Yep. Stupidity is great comedy material

Not when it’s killing people and not just the ones who are refusing to get vaccinated. Unvaccinated often kill more than just themselves with a disease and that’s not funny. Flat Earthers leave their children uneducated, as well as ignorant, which is child abuse, and that’s not funny either.

Their roots are with the flatearhrers and anti science

@djtexas

Their roots are with the flatearhrers and anti science

That’s no surprise.