Different Strengths in 3 So Called Jabs

Read it folks, how about why people have terrible issues with the jabs they get and some have NO issues…many may have gotten Saline only…

Read it and educate yourselves some.

It is my understanding that all three vendors have four different mixes

Saline (.09 sterile saline solution)

Light

Medium

Heavy

Other than the saline the other versions seem to all have GO but then a lot of difference in both the quantity and the mix of things they add to each version.

The gubmint set up a separate database (actually google did, if I remember correctly) that all jabbers have to enter the information into, only the gubmint can access this database.

I don’t have any insight into how the determine who gets what jab or if it’s totally random, I’m certain they are tracking by lot number, vendor, and who received it and who administered it.

As with all good experiments the data is everything (unless you care about the test subjects that is) and these folks have lots of data, this data is not available to doctors (as far as I know)

This may account for some of the difference in reactions that folks have to these jabs, of course everyone is different at the biologic level and will react different based on their own makeup and health conditions.

All of this was started under president Trump (remember how some dems said they would never take the Trump jab, and now Comrade Biden is at the helm and suddenly it’s OK to take the jab.

Wonder how the talking heads on the TV would be handling this if the Trumpster were still in office? I don’t think their would be much difference since they are all told exactly what to present to we the sheeple.

On a personal note, I don’t think there is any difference between the Blue and the Red party, the song remains the same.

So even a saline jab protects you from COVID?

Because last I heard, most of the hospitalized and dying Did Not get a jab (of any flavor)

Must be tough seeing the world this way. Your posts are just a string of memes

The people dying continues to constantly change. Vaxxed, unvaxxed, I don’t know what the saline would do if anything, but I don’t trust any of it anyway. People had so many many other health issues and this Hard Virus it so many back in early 2020…many were feeling some issues in late 2019.

All a big PLAN as I see it all.

NO there are not, I’m not a meme type.

I saw that movie. They never said what the plan was exactly

[quote=“joycemartino, post:1, topic:8362”]

we the sheeple.

No offence Joyce, but you seem to be one of the sheeple who will buy anything a smooth snake-oil salesman puts in front of you.

Read the bona fide (peer-reviewed) virology scientists and their recommendations. These people stake their scientific reputation on their testimonials.

Snake-oil salesmen just disappear in the night when they are called out to testify or when they have all your money.

This group appears to Follow the Money and Big Pharma, they are not questioning any of this as I am realizing. Very very pathetic.

And on the contrary I seem to be the only one Not Following The Sheep. Unless there are others here who have not shown up here.

No we are not following the money or Big Pharma. We are following what health care professionals tell us to do to avoid COVID. You are following the propaganda and misinformation and when one does that, they end up getting COVID and dying. I feel sorry for you because you might not make it to 84 believing crap.

You are so so wrong, if you are following Fauci/Biden et al, I wonder how long you will make it?

# FDA Letter to Stakeholders: Do Not Use Ivermectin Intended for Animals as Treatment for COVID-19 in Humans

FDA is concerned about the health of consumers who may self-medicate by taking ivermectin products intended for animals, thinking they can be a substitute for ivermectin intended for humans. People should never take animal drugs, as the FDA has only evaluated their safety and effectiveness in the particular animal species for which they are labeled. These animal drugs can cause serious harm in people.

People should not take any form of ivermectin unless it has been prescribed to them by a licensed health care provider and is obtained through a legitimate source.

Ivermectin is an important part of a parasite control program for certain species and should only be given to animals for approved uses or as prescribed by a veterinarian in compliance with the requirements for extra-label drug use. Due to potentially elevated interest in ivermectin following the new research, some products may not be available. If you are having difficulty locating a particular ivermectin product for your animal(s), the FDA recommends that you consult with your veterinarian.

https://www.fda.gov/animal-veterinary/product-safety-information/fda-letter-stakeholders-do-not-use-ivermectin-intended-animals-treatment-covid-19-humans

[quote=“joycemartino, post:8, topic:8362”]

And on the contrary I seem to be the only one Not Following The Sheep. Unless there are others here who have not shown up here.

The ones not following the vaccinated herd are in the hospital dying at a rate of 1 in 500.

Why in the Heck does this forum even have an Alternative Medicine section? I post there and everyone attacks all I post. Why have this section? Can someone tell me.

This forum is science based. Are you saying the medicine you are discussing doesn’t have evidence that it works? You can defend whatever you want, but use logic and data. That’s all we ask.

I’m beginning to think she doesn’t know how.