Tinnitus and Hearing Issues from Jabs

“Why does a guy Who needs votes to keep his job, want to get rid of people”
Because liberals always introduce the pseudo problem of over population into a climate change discussion. Check out who the offenders on this site as evidence on the CC thread. All it does is feed the nazis.

Most who are dying are NOt vaccinated and Fauci is a medical scientist, not comrad. Get the facts and stop watching Faux News.

The unvaccinated will parish and you will end up being one of them.

I did know he existed, but then again I read JAMA, NEJM, and other medical science sources.

This is just so of the rails

Overpopulation is the reason given to your answer in right wing circles. Liberals add fuel by bring this up in climate change discussions

Here you go . The nazi has already started a thread on this.

DJ, we respond to bad posts with evidence and logic, regardless of how strange the post is.

You asked what reason. There was no cavet that it had to be logically

It’s the rules of how we engage here DJ. Sorry you couldn’t figure that out.

[quote=“joycemartino, post:4, topic:8363”]

Well, 1000’s are dying and vaxxed, doble vaxxed, triple vaxxed ,

That is a lie. 1000’s of unvaccinated people are dying.
Just look at the states that have the lowest vaccinations. Just look at the RW statistics. But of course you believe that the statistics are also doctored.

It’s all one great conspiracy to …what was that again and by whom?
And who is funding the endless investigations of conspiracies like in Arizona. Its the peoples’s tax money that is being spent! The people funding this BIG LIE are the sheeple being led to slaughter, and paying for the privilege.

You know, I don’t know how people can be so brainwashed and believe conspiracy theories, along with misinformation, disinformation, pseudo-science, and alike. It makes no sense to me. I’d think people would want real science based knowledge.

All studies that many people prefer an easy to understand black/white lie who comfort them in theirs prejudices, rather than a nuanced, complicated truth, difficult to grasp.

Well, I got my booster a couple days ago, kept drinking plenty of fluids, got a little fever 104°, went to bed really, with a couple Motrin PM, spent all night getting up to, … but slept well in-between.

I think I may be running a little fever, but not worth the bother to check temp.

Tinnitus is such a weird thing that comes and goes and will drive an old person absolutely insane, if you decide to focus on, on the other hand, it has a way of getting lost in the back ground if you don’t.

Although that just me

But all I see is correlation, no physical link suggested.

Hard to imagine how a vaccination would cause tinnitus, isn’t it fundamentally the result of plain old mechanical breakdown of the inner ear?

Reducing population is the Master Plan.

Here is more on the danger of these jabs, unapproved drugs going into your bodies.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/11/21/covid-vaccine-statistics.aspx?ui=e1ee1498170811cae098e8ab77c554421739c1634eee68e1ce5774849b66a52a&sd=20080306&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20211121_HL2&mid=DM1042377&rid=1328177702

And how would that work? How would reducing population make anyone richer?

Who’s talking about making others richer, it’s about population control/reducation.

Please, stop to peddle rumors and false informations.

Any drug has drawbacks. Nowadays, aspirin would probably not be allowed.

The matter is a matter of costs/benefits and the costs/benefits ratio of Covid vaccine is evident.

About the world conspiracy to reduce world population, it is a phantasm.

It’s truly amazing how many people live in conspiracy theories. Imagine believing in every rumor that is floating about without a sgred of evidence. It’s enough to become paranoid and that is apparently what is happening today in the US. Lies upon lies and blind belief without question . It’s really disheartening. :confounded:

1 Like

Really? The vaccines do not cause Tinnitus (I already had it, but it doesn’t cause it), it doesn’t cause hearing issues, it doesn’t cause sterility and there is no population control with any vaccines. This BIG baby issue of getting vaccines wasn’t around with Polio or Smallpox vaccines. If there had been a BIG baby attitude, we’d still be dealing with Smallpox today. We eradicate it because people weren’t stupid babies concerning needles and vaccines. I swear, those making up BS about the COVID vaccines are not only refusing to educate themselves about vaccinations, but more scared of needles than little children are. It’s also not about re-education. It’s about education, which many seem to lack now days.

In case you are wondering, I don’t like needles. I hate them, but I do believe in short term pain for long term gain and both my husband and I have received all three (3) shots- the two (2) initial ones (Moderna, which is the best from what I can tell) and the booster (also Moderna). My son, age 32, has gone both the initial ones (Moderna again) and is looking into the booster. My son hates needles too, but is smart enough and informed enough to know that it is short term pain for long term gain and these stupid, uninformed conspiracies about the vaccine only lead to someone attempting to win the Darwin Award at the end of 2021 beginning of 2022.

Get the facts, joycemartina and others who fall for misinformation, and get vaccinated.

There is NO master plan and there is NO infertility related to the vaccines. The vaccines have been approved by the FDA and other groups that approve drugs. Again, stop with the misinformation and go to reliable sources such as NEJM, BJM, Medscape, JAMA, CDC, WHO, and alike sources. Mercola is NOT a reliable source of medical info. Mercola is a disinformation source.

BTW, if you want to talk population control- people getting COVID-19 will do it. The unvaccinated are at higher risk of catching it and ending up in the hospital and dying from it. Nature is a powerful source of population control. If one is a woman and pregnant, she and baby are highly likely to die from COVID-19, killing two people at once. If they survive, all groups who get it, have long term, possibly lifelong, health issues. Getting COVID-19 is more risky than getting the vaccine, but if you want to go for the Darwin Award, be my guest. Just don’t take anyone else (like the elderly or immunocompromised) with you and you very well could due to the misinformation you are receiving on the vaccine. Get informed with reliable sources, instead of unreliable sources.