This is a lie

according to the CDC this is a Biden lie

President Joe Biden’s claim on July 22 that vaccinated people do not spread COVID-19—“You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

President Biden did err when he said that, but I don’t think it was intentional, unlike the dotard’s lies to the public. It seems to me his generation makes that mistake concerning vaccines. They seem to have this belief (at least my mother does) that once vaccinated, you are immune. I keep having to explain otherwise.

Besides, the important thing is that Biden is capable of admitting he made a mistake.

Even better, he’s capable of listening to experts and facts and allowing himself to be educated.

More than you can say for most Republicans these days. ??‍♂️

according to the CDC this is a Biden lie

President Joe Biden’s claim on July 22 that vaccinated people do not spread COVID-19—“You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

He was just trying to communicate to the Right in their own language.

That was not a lie.! A lie is a purposeful misleading statement. Biden was not lying, but had incorrect information.

TRUMP WAS A LIAR!

Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/24/trumps-false-or-misleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/

Give Biden a break will you? In the few months he has been president, he has tirelessly worked to undo the damage his criminal predecessor left him.

I just can’t believe the hatred that demon Trump left in his wake. Where Trump walked people died or landed in jail. The mark of a living, breathing demon. A living example of a false prophet. And all the good religious people fell for it. The neo-nazis knew what he was doing. They loved it. What a shame!

I wonder who leaked this May 2021 CDC report to WP?

The Biden administration had access to the fundamental conclusions of the CDC’s report when it called for the end of masking and social distancing in May. Biden administration officials knowingly and with criminal intent encouraged measures that they knew would lead to a resurgence of the pandemic, which now threatens to kill hundreds of thousands more people

The Biden administration had access to the fundamental conclusions of the CDC’s report when it called for the end of masking and social distancing in May. Biden administration officials knowingly and with criminal intent encouraged measures that they knew would lead to a resurgence of the pandemic, which now threatens to kill hundreds of thousands more people.
Now you are just trolling. It is the Republicans that publicly refuse to wear face masks and get vaccinated (they do in secret).

Your debating tactics are despicable and not fit for me to even respond to. From now on you are on my ignore list. Bye bye, TROLLLLLLLL!

They knew all along and still pushed to open the economy. Kind of like Trump knew the virus was airborne but somehow it was going to just disappear.

I wonder who leaked this May 2021 CDC report to WP?

The Biden administration had access to the fundamental conclusions of the CDC’s report when it called for the end of masking and social distancing in May. Biden administration officials knowingly and with criminal intent encouraged measures that they knew would lead to a resurgence of the pandemic, which now threatens to kill hundreds of thousands more people

Yes, it will be mostly vax-holes and mask-holes that will die. And who are they? Mostly the Right. So it’s a simple war of attrition. Yeah, there’ll be some children and lefties as collateral damage. But all’s fair in love, war and politics.

With any luck, we’ll see results by the mid-term elections.

That’s what you want to hear, isn’t it?

Not enough people vaccinated boy. Won’t reach herd immunity meaning virus will survive in numbers long enough to mutate

So is this.

Knowingly calling a mistake a lie is more like a lie itself than a mistake,

and yet I accuse on one on this forum.