This is a lie

according to the CDC this is a Biden lie

President Joe Biden’s claim on July 22 that vaccinated people do not spread COVID-19—“You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

President Biden did err when he said that, but I don’t think it was intentional, unlike the dotard’s lies to the public. It seems to me his generation makes that mistake concerning vaccines. They seem to have this belief (at least my mother does) that once vaccinated, you are immune. I keep having to explain otherwise.

Besides, the important thing is that Biden is capable of admitting he made a mistake.

Even better, he’s capable of listening to experts and facts and allowing himself to be educated.

More than you can say for most Republicans these days. ??‍♂️

according to the CDC this is a Biden lie

President Joe Biden’s claim on July 22 that vaccinated people do not spread COVID-19—“You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

He was just trying to communicate to the Right in their own language.

That was not a lie.! A lie is a purposeful misleading statement. Biden was not lying, but had incorrect information.

TRUMP WAS A LIAR!

Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/24/trumps-false-or-misleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/

Give Biden a break will you? In the few months he has been president, he has tirelessly worked to undo the damage his criminal predecessor left him.

I just can’t believe the hatred that demon Trump left in his wake. Where Trump walked people died or landed in jail. The mark of a living, breathing demon. A living example of a false prophet. And all the good religious people fell for it. The neo-nazis knew what he was doing. They loved it. What a shame!

I wonder who leaked this May 2021 CDC report to WP?

The Biden administration had access to the fundamental conclusions of the CDC’s report when it called for the end of masking and social distancing in May. Biden administration officials knowingly and with criminal intent encouraged measures that they knew would lead to a resurgence of the pandemic, which now threatens to kill hundreds of thousands more people

The Biden administration had access to the fundamental conclusions of the CDC’s report when it called for the end of masking and social distancing in May. Biden administration officials knowingly and with criminal intent encouraged measures that they knew would lead to a resurgence of the pandemic, which now threatens to kill hundreds of thousands more people.
Now you are just trolling. It is the Republicans that publicly refuse to wear face masks and get vaccinated (they do in secret).

Your debating tactics are despicable and not fit for me to even respond to. From now on you are on my ignore list. Bye bye, TROLLLLLLLL!

They knew all along and still pushed to open the economy. Kind of like Trump knew the virus was airborne but somehow it was going to just disappear.

I wonder who leaked this May 2021 CDC report to WP?

The Biden administration had access to the fundamental conclusions of the CDC’s report when it called for the end of masking and social distancing in May. Biden administration officials knowingly and with criminal intent encouraged measures that they knew would lead to a resurgence of the pandemic, which now threatens to kill hundreds of thousands more people

Yes, it will be mostly vax-holes and mask-holes that will die. And who are they? Mostly the Right. So it’s a simple war of attrition. Yeah, there’ll be some children and lefties as collateral damage. But all’s fair in love, war and politics.

With any luck, we’ll see results by the mid-term elections.

That’s what you want to hear, isn’t it?

Not enough people vaccinated boy. Won’t reach herd immunity meaning virus will survive in numbers long enough to mutate

So is this.

Knowingly calling a mistake a lie is more like a lie itself than a mistake,

and yet I accuse on one on this forum.

Where in this sentence does Biden say anything about spreading COVID?
He does say you do not get sick if you are vaccinated and that is not a lie

As usual, intentional or not, you are misinterpreting a sentence and starting a wholly unwarranted rumor about President Biden’s veracity while you keep vouching for one of the great lying pretenders, Trump, who is unable to speak truth if he tried.strong text

Um… you still can get COVID-19 even if your vaccinated and boosted. You just won’t end up in the hospital and die. You may have a “very bad cold”, like my son with severe asthma did after being vaccinated and boosted, or no symptoms at all. COVID-19 is really sneaky and could evolve to make the vaccines obsolete, BUT Biden didn’t lie about the vaccines. You cannot get COVID-19 from the vaccines and that’s what I thought he was saying when he said that.

Reliable source concerning the COVID-19 vaccines, especially the mRNA ones. I can give more links and since it’s about COVID-19, it is free for everyone.

A Story: From February 13, 2019 Harvard Health Publishing:
What is a common cold, called
Coronavirus, RSV, Rhinovirus, and over 200 more strains,
News can sell more by making people fear everything - some what silly -
if you believe the non-sense that you are told is the truth.
( What is a name of a common cold - boggy man - ? Covid-19 maybe?
There is no cure for the common cold. it keep changing its name.
So the people believe a vaccine story is true if they believe it is true and the same for the people that believe it is false.
The big question is, What is the CDC hiding to redirect the attention away from themselves. by saying Biden lied?
Anyway: for every One covid-19 death, 1 million babies were born.
Most Pandemics of the Past decreased the population. This one didn’t make a dent, But it did make everything more expensive.
So that is something, At least it killed the economy.
No that was the Government that called a common cold a Pandemic. or boggy-man, ( the new name for the common cold ) If you want to believe that story? Or is this just a Lie?

COVID-19 is NOT the common cold. It is in the same family as a cold, but it is far worse than that. People die from COVID-19. The U.S. alone has lost a million people to COVID-19 and even my 33 year old son has lost 3 friends to COVID-19. Please do NOT come on this forum and call COVID-19 the common cold.

Anyway… Pregnant women and their unborn children died from COVID-19. Children lost parents to COVID-19 and become orphans. The pandemic is nothing to start conspiracy theories about.

You have no idea.

Again, COVID-19 is NOT the common cold and to spread misinformation about the illness, which has killed millions in the U.S. and billions around the world will get you banned. Stop spreading misinformation now.

How many people die per year from the common cold? How about the flu?

After all, they are “endemic” (regularly recurring). But does that mean harmless?
Let’s have a look, shall we?

COVID-19: endemic doesn’t mean harmless

Rosy assumptions endanger public health — policymakers must act now to shape the years to come.

The word ‘endemic’ has become one of the most misused of the pandemic. And many of the errant assumptions made encourage a misplaced complacency. It doesn’t mean that COVID-19 will come to a natural end.

To an epidemiologist, an endemic infection is one in which overall rates are static — not rising, not falling. More precisely, it means that the proportion of people who can get sick balances out the ‘basic reproduction number’ of the virus, the number of individuals that an infected individual would infect, assuming a population in which everyone could get sick. Yes, common colds are endemic. So are Lassa fever, malaria and polio. So was smallpox, until vaccines stamped it out.

So the word “endemic” does not mean “less viral”

In other words, a disease can be endemic and both widespread and deadly. Malaria killed more than 600,000 people in 2020. Ten million fell ill with tuberculosis that same year and 1.5 million died. Endemic certainly does not mean that evolution has somehow tamed a pathogen so that life simply returns to ‘normal’.

There is a widespread, rosy misconception that viruses evolve over time to become more benign. This is not the case: there is no predestined evolutionary outcome for a virus to become more benign, especially ones, such as SARS-CoV-2, in which most transmission happens before the virus causes severe disease. Consider that Alpha and Delta are more virulent than the strain first found in Wuhan, China. The second wave of the 1918 influenza pandemic was far more deadly than the first.

More…
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-00155-x

Here is a sober assessment.

Global Health
April 19, 2022

Global COVID-19 Death Toll May Be Triple the Reported Deaths

Howard D. Larkin

More than 3 times as many people may have died around the world due to direct and indirect effects of the COVID-19 pandemic than officially reported, according to an estimate of excess mortality by the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington.

Whereas global reported COVID-19 deaths for the 18 months ending December 31, 2021, totalled 5.94 million, the authors estimated that 18.2 million people died because of the pandemic. The pandemic accounted for 120.3 extra deaths per 100 000 people during the study period, and 300 extra deaths per 100 000 people in 21 countries, according to the researcher’s modelling.

South Asia, North Africa and the Middle East, and Eastern Europe had the greatest numbers of estimated excess deaths in the report. The countries with the most excess deaths were India, with 4.07 million deaths; the US, with 1.13 million deaths; and Russia, with 1.07 million deaths. These were followed by Mexico, Brazil, Indonesia, and Pakistan, in that order. Among these countries, excess mortality rates were highest in Russia and Mexico.

more…

So, the message I get is: Don’t underestimate something you cannot see. look at the damage it can cause every year.

As to your citation of increasing world population, consider this: At 1 % population increase per year the world population will “double” from what it is now in just 70 years (a single lifetime)!!!
IOW if today the world population is 7.9 billion today, @ 1% steady increase per year the population will be 15.8 billion by 2092.

But as the world population is growing @ 1.5 % this doubling time will be reduced to 70 70/1.5 = 46.67 years. How old are you now? Do the math.

This old school belief was what a vaccination was for was correct. What happened the CDC had to change it’s meaning of vaccination. djtexas is correct. In the middle of a pandemic the CDC changed the meaning of vaccination. How wrong is that. Same with the definition of Climate Change. Today’s management keep changing the legal definition. Just confusing the public.

That didn’t happen.

No vaccine has ever completely prevented a disease. We are lucky Covid is not more contagious or more deadly.