Since i have been gone

Since I have been gone, here are some events that never got to see the light of day on the cfi forum

• mass riots in France against Macron for the undemocratic passing of raising the age of the pension (Morgan the finger of the pulse frenchman says nothing. of people say )

–china triggered peace deal between iran and saudi arabia
-syria and assad invited back intoi the arab league

-the fall of bakhmut after zelenski went to congress and handed Pelosi with ukraine flag signed by ukraine soldiers in Bakhmut , shouting Bakhmut must not be lost as this was their last fortress in the Donbass

-the Durham report showing how the Democrates gave the world fake news and bulls@@t conspiracy theories on trump as a russian agent and the russian interferenece with elections by the democrates weaponising the FBI with their steele dossier mega disinformation campaign

-re-election of Erdogan giving Russia sole use of black sea
-Williamson and Kennedy 14 and 20 % polling in the Democrat primary but Biden wont allow for public debates with them

-Marcon going to China pleading with them to sanction Russia only to be told to go back home (nothing from Morgan)

-poll showing 70% dont want Biden to run again

demonstra[quote=“metalhead, post:1, topic:10278, full:true”]
Since I have been gone, here are some events that never got to see the light of day on the cfi forum

• mass riots in France against Macron for the undemocratic passing of raising the age of the pension (Morgan the finger of the pulse frenchman says nothing. of people say )

–china triggered peace deal between iran and saudi arabia
-syria and assad invited back intoi the arab league

-the fall of bakhmut after zelenski went to congress and handed Pelosi with ukraine flag signed by ukraine soldiers in Bakhmut , shouting Bakhmut must not be lost as this was their last fortress in the Donbass

-the Durham report showing how the Democrates gave the world fake news and bulls@@t conspiracy theories on trump as a russian agent and the russian interferenece with elections by the democrates weaponising the FBI with their steele dossier mega disinformation campaign

-re-election of Erdogan giving Russia sole use of black sea
-Williamson and Kennedy 14 and 20 % polling in the Democrat primary but Biden wont allow for public debates with them

-Marcon going to China pleading with them to sanction Russia only to be told to go back home (nothing from Morgan)

-poll showing 70% dont want Biden to run again

[/quote]

Demonstrations and strikes, no riots, only very little groups advancing on front of the demonstrators and breaking banks and insurance offices, advertising supports and retails stores linked to mega groups as Carrefours, French equivalents of Walmart.

The other international news you give are true. They show that democratic values are less and less standards and that West is attacked on all fronts.

You could have added the support of Russian Wagner group to African dictatorships, paid with precious stones and rare minerals.

The will of China and Russia to build a multi-polar world is legitimate, the means they are using are not. They aim to build a totalitarian world and that makes me very afraid.

May Day protests put parts of Paris in flames. Now workers struggle against Macron continue with strikes across france’. Nothing from Morgan

Africa grew some balls and kicked out their french colonialists and china has one miltary base outside its country vs 100s for america. Thats totalitarian

No, they are peace keepers. Why are you comparing US intentions with China’s intentions?
US is not in any country as an occupier, but by request from that government.
Is NATO an occupying force?

Lets surround USA with chinese peacekeepers

In south pacific and China sea, who methodically and unlawfully building bases and occupying islands it does not own, against the protests of all other states of the region, including Vietnam which is thinking about asking USA to build a base ont it territory. Who is threatening who ?

What countries has china invaded? Occupied? Terrorised? Bombed? How does china’s record on these matters hold up against France’s ? Yet you have the nerve to point fingers at others?

[quote=“metalhead, post:3, topic:10278”]
May Day protests put parts of Paris in flames. Now workers struggle against Macron continue with strikes across france’. [/quote]

I don’t know which are your sources but i can assure you that Paris was not in flammes. The demonstration and its follow-ups were limited to an avenue.

You are the only one interested by France, except me, it seems.

[https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/36/Spratly_with_flags.jpg]

[https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a2/Relief_Map_of_South_China_Sea.png]

And a personal favourite

Is the US acting like Russia or China that needs a peacekeeping force?

No its exceptional. Gold std in the business of behaviour

We’re not a news outlet. We have lives. There is no reason to expect all news to be covered here

And the the other one was the ICC issuing an arrest warrant for putin on the very day of the 20 year anniversary for the beginning of USAs imperialists invasion of iraq

You can’t post so much and be engaging with others. That’s a rule violation

h. Threads that consist of repetitive posting of the same comments, information, or links without meaningful development or responsive discussion will be considered a form of spamming or trolling and may be locked or deleted at the Moderators’ discretion.

1 Like

And to everyone else

" When you see bad behavior, don’t reply. Replying encourages bad behavior by acknowledging it, consumes your energy, and wastes everyone’s time. Just flag it . If enough flags accrue, action will be taken, either automatically or by moderator intervention."

In my honest opinion, no one over 70 should run for any office in the U.S. I don’t care if they are Repug or Dem, the Dotard or Biden, Pelosi or Moscow Mitch. If they are 70 or older, they need to retire from politics.

And when they asked us to leave we left. We got Saddam Hussein.
What the US did not anticipate is the total chaos that ensued, which made it imperative we stay to avoid another dictator from coming to power.