Reported for Unacceptable Behavior (Request for banning)

I hereby want to report “peacenotwar” for spreading false propaganda about the Russian aggression and crimes against the Ukrainian peoples.
I request that he be banned lest he infects this forum with his intolerable lies.

We like to give plenty of warnings, and be sure there is no sign of change in behavior. That process has begun.

Thanks for letting us know.

I recommend that “princeplanet” be banned. Instead of discussing issues with links and references he just slings mud and ad hominem around and does not engage in any serious discussion. He is clearly a Russian shill and will only disturb any serious conversation about the issues.

Just got back from work and I’m not surprised by this complaint.

I was thinking the same thing last night. I assure you, if he refuses to stop with the behaviours after being warned, he will be banned.

I welcome all honest posters even if we disagree. After 4 years of listening to the greatest liar ever, I don’t want to waste my time on a wannabe Trump.

@ princeplanet:
Just speaking my mind. Remember “free speech” is what you insist on.
Take some of your own medicine , clown.

I shouldn’t have called you out like that @write4u. Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Accusing me of plagiarism when the moderate set tye example and dod the same thing before without a warning from you

[mriana](/u/

Plagiarize much? Please read the FAQs page before copying and pasting whole documents.

See post 30 with the whole document copying and pasted.

This is the Heather Cox Richardson post about the railroad union contract. it includes history, since that what she does, including the recent history of how Trump set these wheels in motion and how the rail companies are screwing over the workers. Comments to follow

Since your complaint is a new topic, please start a new thread. 1. Both Lausten and I are mods. 2. Please be more specific, in the new thread, as to what post you are talking about- a link to it helps.

Cant do. System wont allow new user

We’ll look into that, but in the meantime, full articles cannot be copied and pasted, as per rules.

Why did you accuse me of plagiarism when your partner did the same and you said nothing?

If your first words hadn’t been “major tool”, this probably wouldn’t have been an issue. Let’s just move on, okay?

Remove Mrianas post with the warning

The issues and complaints forum is a useless avenue to travel when the moderators refuse to right a wrong

Why is it that the friendly and cooperative atmosphere on this forum has changed since you made your entrance? Are you some kind of political operative who specializes in creating conflict and disagreement.

Post something interesting or go cry in a corner where no one will notice you.

Read the rules

Any thread here may only be responded to by the originator of that thread and Moderators or Administrators.

Mind your own business

This isn’t World Cup Soccer. There aren’t official consequences to every moderator action. The warning post existing or not existing won’t change anything.

You are interfering in my business. So far you have not contributed a single item of interest to this forum. Stop this grandstanding and get real.

1 Like

Being hateful to other members of the forum won’t change anything either, including any warnings given. At this point, you are the only one who is potentially going to end up banned with the behaviours you’ve been displaying on this forum. You don’t control the forum and attempting to intimidate others won’t help you control the forum either.

This thread was started for a different member. I’m closing it, so we can start fresh. We don’t have “customer service” here, like a department store. I’m not here to make everyone happy. I don’t bend over backwards to get your continued patronage.

I do want a safe environment for all points of view. Occasionally, I might be less than perfect in how I create that. In this case, no one has been harmed that I can see. I appreciate doofdoof using this section to complain, rather than disrupting threads. Hopefully we can put this issue to rest.