Reported for Unacceptable Behavior (Request for banning)

You use the forum for highlighting issues and complaints as an opportunity to flip this on me with threats of a ban because of a compliant against you for inconsistent application of the site rules and for daring to ask another poster to leave it alone when he has no business sticking his nose in.

Dont escalate. Rather do your job Moderator and remove your warning against me and enforce the complaints and issues forum rules that prevents other posters inserting themselves here

The sub-forum of Issues and Complaints is open for discussions about Issues and Complaints.

Are you now trying to install your rules of what is allowed and what not.
You have some gall, waltzing in here as if you own the place and tell everyone how or what to discuss?

I’ll tell you what. I’ll just ignore you and delete your name from my list of interesting posters. Your egocentrism bores me, I’m done with you, click!

What part of may only be responded to by moderator and administrator and originator is not sinking in? Leave it alone for the third time

Not as long as you do not attempt to make peace. You cannot win!

p.s. I created this thread. You are in my house.

The Moderators should step in and point out to you that it was explain the system would not let me create a new topic… This is my compliant.and it dosent involve you. You dont need to be here

This thread was originally started by write4u, not by you. Lausten and I are the mods. I said before, you need to start a new thread. You go to the main area of “Issues and Complaints” and click on “open draft” at the top right. I will say this again though, if you continue to be hateful to the members of this forum, you will be banned.

There are no rules about removing warnings or others inserting themselves here. It would really help all of us if you would just try disengaging from this pointless line of demands.

I don’t know what happened with me closing the thread, but I’ll attempt that again.

I’ll look into not being able to start a thread. I thought was just for the first 24 hours of membership.

1 Like