Putin and Trump - bromance and DNC Wikileaks - what's happening here?

I need some help here, I really can’t think of what Hilary has done. Job losses. Health insurance nightmare. You got me. Help please.
I'll tell you what. You list what Donald Trump has done for America, and I'll make a list for Hilary. :lol:
Couldn’t think of anything could you? :-) Trump has been successful as a businessman in what is becoming an extinct occupation without government backing. Even Obama tried to get businesses going on tax payer dollars. He lost billions of taxpayers dollars. Hilary has the same track record when she helped fund the start up of what is now known as Isis, very bad business endeavor. What started Isis was Bush's invasion of Iraq. Learn some history. Trump is an incompetent ass and if you had at least half a brain you would see it. Instead you are deliberately blind.
Definitely the people following Trump. They need an authoritarian figure to make them feel safe.
But, there's also the aspect of people just being plain pissed off and scared and resentful and they want to tell the system (and the haves) to fuck itself. And Trump is the biggest Fuck You out there. Stupid and self destructive but then the right wing, faith-based crowd are know for embracing self destructive actions and then blaming everyone else for the destruction they themselves have wrought. I'm afraid that's always been the case. It isn't going away anytime soon. There are always more stupid people in any population than rationall ones. They love a leader who can be stupid along with them. Lois The Obama/Clinton 3-D strategy: Delay, Distract and Deflect. It is intentionally deceptive and unethical and sometimes unconstitutional. But a method that is being used by Democrats to steal the power to control the common working Americans (stupid people). Does the actions of the Democrats make you feel good? What makes me feel good is that millions of people have health insurance who didn't have it before. Delay, distract and deflect is a Republicans tactic. They never came up with one idea regarding the health insurance crisis in this country. All they have managed to do was slam the Democrats for actually getting something done. The Republican way.
Let's talk about who has actually done something for the country. Hilary has. Trump has not.
I need some help here, I really can’t think of what Hilary has done. Job losses. Health insurance nightmare. You got me. Help please. You are way past getting a pass around here. You don't get to say things without backing them up. Show us the job numbers. Define nightmare. The millions of people who now have insurance that didn't have it a few years ago certainly wouldn't call it that. Edit; changed "hate" to "have", Freudian slip Oh, come on now, are you living in a box. When Hilary campaigned for office in New York her platform was to create more jobs. When she left, NY had less jobs. It worked in New York and the dump ass people didn’t hold her to her promises. So why not do it again? And Hilary’s health insurance actions goes way back in time. Asking for backup on these everyday knowledge items is like asking for proof that the sun rises in the sky. Part of the Hilary campaign strategy of Delay, Distract and Deflect. It just amassing what money can buy in this country with the right connections.
Couldn’t think of anything could you?
I could and I did. I guess you just chose to ignore it the way typical Republicans like to ignore facts. And perhaps you misunderstood what I was asking for. I asked what Trump has done for America and you said he is a successful businessman. How does making himself rich help America? Don't bother answering. We'll just have to read more meaningless generalities (as opposed to facts). :roll:
The millions of people who now have insurance that didn't have it a few years ago certainly wouldn't call it that.
Are you talking about the Obamacare? Yes, that is Hilary’s program. Have you been following the program? Billions of taxpayers’ dollars spent and the program is getting closer to self-collapsing because of the new rate increases. The government needs to get out of funding and running business. The track record is not good. As expected there are great benefits for some of the people at the startup of any program. Just look at the fantastic health program put together in Venezuela. It gave health coverage to millions who never had coverage before. These political programs like Obamacare are massive costs to the government. Then when the government want to move on to other programs, they try and pass the costs off to the taxpayers. In the case of Venezuela, the taxpayers have no money. So how is their great government’s health programs doing today in Venezuela? When dealing with people, the levels of dissatisfaction with medical personnel and the quality of delivered services is not addressed in government controlled operations. Point being, sometimes the private industry is better at dealing with the people than the government. All that said, I agree that the medical industry both private and governmental are not filling the needs of the people. My feeling is that the federal government needs to get out of the health care and turn it over to the States and doctors.
I could and I did. I guess you just chose to ignore it the way typical Republicans like to ignore facts. And perhaps you misunderstood what I was asking for. I asked what Trump has done for America and you said he is a successful businessman. How does making himself rich help America? Don't bother answering. We'll just have to read more meaningless generalities (as opposed to facts). :roll:
I wonder if anyone has ever figured out how many vendors and contractors have been screwed out of how much money by Trump's creative use of bankruptcy laws? Yeah man, make America strong again. They talk about Trump creating perhaps 20-30 thousand jobs. How many of them are on foreign soil?
The millions of people who now have insurance that didn't have it a few years ago certainly wouldn't call it that.
Are you talking about the Obamacare? Yes, that is Hilary’s program. Have you been following the program? Billions of taxpayers’ dollars spent and the program is getting closer to self-collapsing because of the new rate increases. The government needs to get out of funding and running business. The track record is not good. As expected there are great benefits for some of the people at the startup of any program. Just look at the fantastic health program put together in Venezuela. It gave health coverage to millions who never had coverage before. These political programs like Obamacare are massive costs to the government. Then when the government want to move on to other programs, they try and pass the costs off to the taxpayers. In the case of Venezuela, the taxpayers have no money. So how is their great government’s health programs doing today in Venezuela? When dealing with people, the levels of dissatisfaction with medical personnel and the quality of delivered services is not addressed in government controlled operations. Point being, sometimes the private industry is better at dealing with the people than the government. All that said, I agree that the medical industry both private and governmental are not filling the needs of the people. My feeling is that the federal government needs to get out of the health care and turn it over to the States and doctors. I'll repeat, you are way past being allowed to make any statements without supplying data to back it up. It usually takes about three days of asking before you provide so much as a link, then it's a conspiracy site or something. You've been shown wrong so many times, doesn't it get tiring?
She helped expand children’s health insurance. FactCheck.org] Then just some general stuff from US News & World Report: Hillary Clinton’s Accomplishments Speak for themselves] • As a U.S. senator, she was the first first lady to be elected to this office. She was instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment. She subsequently took a leading role in investigating the health issues that 9/11 first responders were facing.
Building at World Trade Center Site To Cost Public Agency $3.8 Billion http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970203920204577191371172049652
• After visiting soldiers in Iraq, Clinton noted that the insurgency had failed to disrupt the democratic elections held earlier, and that parts of the country were functioning well. Noting that war deployments were draining regular and reserve forces, she cointroduced legislation to increase the size of the regular Army by 80,000 soldiers to ease the strain and supported retaining and improving health benefits for veterans. She also she introduced the Family Entertainment Protection Act.
Similar bills have been passed in some U.S. states such as California, Michigan and Illinois, but were ruled to be unconstitutional in Brown v. Entertainment Merchants Ass'n, 564 U.S. 08–1448 (2011). This bill did not become law; it was referred to the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation and expired at the end of the 109th session of Congress without further action.
• As our secretary of state, Clinton visited 112 countries, helping to repair a badly damaged U.S. reputation. She advocated an expanded role in global economic issues for the State Department and cited the need for an increased U.S. diplomatic presence, especially in Iraq, where the Defense Department had conducted diplomatic missions. Clinton unveiled the Global Hunger and Food Security program, prevailed over Vice President Biden to send an additional 21,000 troops to Afghanistan, saved the signing of a Turkish-Armenian accord, and assisted the president with major decisions as to the U.S. position with regard to the revolution in Egypt and the decision to use military force in Libya. (speaks to her experience in preparing her to become POTUS).
It is now looking like Hilary traveled around the world and helped her Trust Fund. Example, the Ukraine paid into the Clinton Foundation. How well did that go? https://www.rt.com/usa/243017-ukraine-clinton-foreign-donors/
I imagine you'll just say that these things don't count or that they are merely liberal propaganda. Or perhaps I'm wrong and you'll admit Hilary has done more positive things for America than Donald Trump. Stranger things have happened.
It is not just Hilary, Obama is no better. Just last week it came out that thirty to forty soldiers trained in Jordan had their first battle in Syria. The cost of that program that ended up with less that forty trained soldiers to the US taxpayer, 500 million. Why don’t you add up the costs of all these great accomplishments by Hilary and find out what the cost was to the taxpayers. Just amazing what you can buy or do when the amount of money you use is no problem. What are you going to tell your grandchildren you did with all that money that caused the inflationary world they have to live in and the lower standard of living they will have? Are you going to be bragging about Hilary’s list of accomplishments? Of course your grand-kids will look at the Clinton's the same way as you looked at the Rockefeller's, a symbol of American wealth.
Let's talk about who has actually done something for the country. Hilary has. Trump has not.
I need some help here, I really can’t think of what Hilary has done. Job losses. Health insurance nightmare. You got me. Help please. Can anyone explain xplain the job losses she is responsible for and what did she do to cause a "health insurance nightmare"? People having health insurance certainly is a nightmare for Republicans. The campaign promise for office in New York was the creation of more jobs for New York State. That did not happen. Job numbers went down. Now we are getting the same promise of more jobs for the country. As far as the health insurance nightmare, are you going to tell me you don’t know anyone with a nightmarish problem with their new mandated health insurance? If you don’t I can supply you with some pretty terrible stories from friends of mine.
I need some help here, I really can’t think of what Hilary has done. Job losses. Health insurance nightmare. You got me. Help please.
I'll tell you what. You list what Donald Trump has done for America, and I'll make a list for Hilary. :lol:
Couldn’t think of anything could you? :-) Trump has been successful as a businessman in what is becoming an extinct occupation without government backing. Even Obama tried to get businesses going on tax payer dollars. He lost billions of taxpayers dollars. Hilary has the same track record when she helped fund the start up of what is now known as Isis, very bad business endeavor. What started Isis was Bush's invasion of Iraq. Learn some history. Trump is an incompetent ass and if you had at least half a brain you would see it. Instead you are deliberately blind. Why is it that it sometimes takes decades for the real history to make itself known to the general public? I might know history better that you are giving me credit for. As far as Trump being an “incompetent ass", can’t fight you on that issue. :-) Let hope that if elected he will have good advisors.

Yohe is not worth the effort. Have fun y’all.

I wonder if anyone has ever figured out how many vendors and contractors have been screwed out of how much money by Trump's creative use of bankruptcy laws? Yeah man, make America strong again. They talk about Trump creating perhaps 20-30 thousand jobs. How many of them are on foreign soil? Get to the big picture. How our economy works. Mr. Dawes got the noble prize for setting it up. It is call the Dawes Plan and also called the Marshall Plan. The idea is simple, when the economy is down, pump money into the economy. The money creates jobs and people with jobs pay taxes. The economy goes from bad to good. Our nation is divided into seven economic zones. If one of those zones is having trouble, then the government pumps money into that zone. The only bad part of the plan is that the extra money pumped into the economy creates inflation. The government realizes this and has set the inflation to be around 2 percent per year. The problem we are having seems to be that no matter how much money we pump into the system today, the economy will not operate on its own. Call it the people factor or whatever you want. I call it the over regulation factor. But people do not want to operate a business anymore in today’s environment. The biggest employers are now the government itself. All Obama did was to spend more money. And I am afraid that is all that Hilary will do. Most of the money we print is used offshore. When we have inflation here, other countries around the world suffer. Our biggest threat is if China goes global with its financial structure, as it is trying to do. That is a major task in itself. But, Wall Street is helping China get set up. Wall Street doesn’t care who it helps, as long as the profits are to be made. Wall Street is backing Clinton to keep the China profits coming in. Therefore in my opinion Trump is our best hope. If the other countries around the world using the dollar switch to the yuan. The United Stated will be in very serious trouble.

What does any of that have to do with Trump?

I need some help here, I really can’t think of what Hilary has done. Job losses. Health insurance nightmare. You got me. Help please. Can anyone explain xplain the job losses she is responsible for and what did she do to cause a "health insurance nightmare"? People having health insurance certainly is a nightmare for Republicans. The campaign promise for office in New York was the creation of more jobs for New York State. That did not happen. Job numbers went down. Now we are getting the same promise of more jobs for the country. As far as the health insurance nightmare, are you going to tell me you don’t know anyone with a nightmarish problem with their new mandated health insurance? If you don’t I can supply you with some pretty terrible stories from friends of mine. For every insurance nightmare you can "provide"' I can provide 10 more terrible stories about people who had no insurance and hardly any health care before the ACA went into effect. What did Republicans do about the situation that cried out for a solution? Nothing but criticism and foot dragging--the Republican way. Lois
Couldn’t think of anything could you? :-) Trump has been successful as a businessman in what is becoming an extinct occupation without government backing. Even Obama tried to get businesses going on tax payer dollars. He lost billions of taxpayers dollars. Hilary has the same track record when she helped fund the start up of what is now known as Isis, very bad business endeavor. What started Isis was Bush's invasion of Iraq. Learn some history. Trump is an incompetent ass and if you had at least half a brain you would see it. Instead you are deliberately blind. Why is it that it sometimes takes decades for the real history to make itself known to the general public? I might know history better that you are giving me credit for. As far as Trump being an “incompetent ass", can’t fight you on that issue. :-) Let hope that if elected he will have good advisors. A president needs more than "good advisors". He needs common sense. Trump doesn't have sense enough to find and use good advisors. He wouldn't know one if he found one.

Hey, they found the missing evidence. Turns out it’s true Trump really does appear to have a relationship with Putin.

I can’t reveal the source on this, it’s Top Secret ! :ohh:

I need some help here, I really can’t think of what Hilary has done. Job losses. Health insurance nightmare. You got me. Help please. Can anyone explain xplain the job losses she is responsible for and what did she do to cause a "health insurance nightmare"? People having health insurance certainly is a nightmare for Republicans. The campaign promise for office in New York was the creation of more jobs for New York State. That did not happen. Job numbers went down. Now we are getting the same promise of more jobs for the country. As far as the health insurance nightmare, are you going to tell me you don’t know anyone with a nightmarish problem with their new mandated health insurance? If you don’t I can supply you with some pretty terrible stories from friends of mine. For every insurance nightmare you can "provide"' I can provide 10 more terrible stories about people who had no insurance and hardly any health care before the ACA went into effect. What did Republicans do about the situation that cried out for a solution? Nothing but criticism and foot dragging--the Republican way. Lois No doubt you are correct, health care is a problem. The issue is, are we going to be a country that has a Constitution or not? Foreign taking is against the Constitution, and that’s what happened too many of my friends. The government allowed insurance carriers thru Obamacare to cancel policies that provided lifetime coverage. A big windfall for the insurance industry. You know the people giving lots of money to Hilary. As far as the coverage for millions of kids, that’s great. But stealing from the old and sick to pay for the kids is wrong. There has got to be a better way. If I am understanding you correctly, you think because the Republicans did not provide medical insurance for everyone that they are wrong. Tell me, when did the governments roll become being a medical provider? In a communist or socialists government that has to be part of the government, but why does it have to be part of a government in a democratic government system? What you are really saying is that you prefer a socialist’s government system over a democratic government system.
What does any of that have to do with Trump?
It would be nice for a change to have someone in Washington looking out for the taxpayers.
Hey, they found the missing evidence. Turns out it's true Trump really does appear to have a relationship with Putin. I can't reveal the source on this, it's Top Secret ! :ohh:
Would the source be Hilary’s computer? :coolsmile:
Yohe is not worth the effort. Have fun y’all.
When you're right, you're right.