Proof of Afterlife and God

Well, at least you are cheerful if one can tell by your propensity for laughing a lot.

ooooh I’m shocked guys you can’t even answer that? -- smith
If you think this happened, then how you can also be shocked that we can't explain how it didn't? Do you understand the absurdity of your questions? You say you have some information that can't simply be googled, yet you seem to think it's funny that we don't know it. Believe it or not, I'm not really familiar with how one might liquidate 1 trillion dollars.

You also seem to think we just sit on this forum all day and wait for challenges like yours to come along.

But the cat’s out of the bag now. -- timb
Someone will be coming by soon with a pen sized flashlight.
How do you know he was blocked? Bababa -- smith
I have buttons that you don't. If I mark your user profile as "spam", then all of your posts go away. forever.

In the afterlife is where it counts. You will only erase yourself… spiritual.

Like before the room will fill with water and room 11 means what when they wanted to kill me?

Google 11 no number? I was reliced instantly just about.

Ddhttps://angelnumber.org/11-angel-number-meaning-and-symbolism/

Now that’s just silly

<p style=“text-align: center;”>Not even joking for a second. Take it very seriously.</p>

Incase you didn’t noticed the CIA are bringing people and using mind control on them also.

I assure you any more then a month in there or jail…bang end of the universe.

I don’t blame you for Thinking nuts,but look at the proof.

Thats By all means look into it and see what rooms I was in.

We new something would happen because I was in the short stay for weeks. God bless Margret Tobin

I was mainly in there for weeks because my ex kicked me out and I was homeless.

Let’s just say after the water come up from know where they moved me to room number 11. Then a new guy come in for weed. He started telling me he was someone in the past life. And number 11 was some meaning for something if it happened and he didn’t know what it meant or if it was something like the end or danger I can’t remember what he 100% said.

I only picked up on it when the psychics told what 11 ment. I felt the sensation of death and they saying they were going to kill me. I kept calm and said petrol station you will burn for an eternity? Water in the last room warning use not to hold me.

To clear it up my mum confirmed petrol station and me saying something to her as well.

I also did premonition or predicted and earthquake in America and what area it was going to be, on oblique weapons Facebook page and it happened the next day in same area.

You know when they first bribed and used mind control on metal health the first psychitist couldn’t even reply to me. I was like look at my FB page and check the dates out from the cement wall of sadar city, and the video is made 1 second after it aired on tv and couldn’t of been ritten that fast 5 pages and what it says? He just said it’s a coincidence and your delusnal. I said how so? He said they have strategist to do the strategy’s? I said umm the war was a disaster for 4 years and from 2003 - 2007 350+K civilians died and 4k America troops death? Trump was even on tv saying “pull outttt now” before the turn around 4 years after. I was like it only backs up what I’m clamming by now putting another coincidence here with what the chances of all gens doing failed strategy’s for 4 years then one turns into a Gunness overnight doing 100 strategy’s lol. The psychitist couldn’t reply to me a.

You guy might want to take another look around…read it all again.

What does all that have to do with any “Proof of Afterlife and God”?

The truth is nobody really knows if there is or is not an afterlife. But I do know we’re all dying to find out!

omg mass people on other pages get it.

Yeah are premonitions der premonition der what do you think that is?

<i>Now the petrol station is a sign of a god and red tick in logo means sole creator.</i>

<i>Omg how dumb can use CIA agents play? K & S energy but me and sister premd it and it’s owe names.</i>

<i>Read the comments don’t have time for people playing dumb.</i>

Trust me wjere your going your not going to need a jacket.

Slow it down smithy. Be specific. Cite sources.

Trust me wjere your going your not going to need a jacket.
Are you threatening me?
The truth is nobody really knows if there is or is not an afterlife. But I do know we’re all dying to find out!
My dad liked saying death is the greatest trip of all that's why we save it for last.

As for nobody really knows. I think that’s only in a rhetorical sense, since we aren’t dead yet.

Yet, the more I’ve learned about evolution and our human bodies, it seems to me pretty clear nothing enters our consciousness that doesn’t go through the body. Once the body is gone all physical stimuli, experience, is absent. The mind can’t even exist because it’s a function of the brain. How can such a situation sustain an after, it’s unthinkable.

So while I guess you have a point and I still don’t “know” that death is the end, I do know that an afterlife is certainly unthinkable.

I don’t think that psychotic mis-attributions and mis-interpretations and spurious pairing of non-related happenings, can constitute proof of communication with spirits who are supposedly now in the afterlife.

I think that all of that constitutes (not proof of God or an Afterlife) but rather, evidence that “authorsmith” (formerly known as “scttytran” or Scott, has a psychiatric condition.

Just ignore him his a implanted CIA agent lol. They control my internet search engine and all pages like this they already know to implement people before hand… More will come.

Actually there is a post on my FB wall with link that says 4 electrons or atom’s leave the brain after death so you got it alittle bit wrong.

Your telling me it’s unthinkable. Omg I sound nuts telling people I’m the sole creator and come down here and set off sub/consciousness.

Did you know after "who Psychics claim to me to be the Jewish’ hacked my computer program tried to wipe me out, that they didn’t realise that slit shot is my backup weapon? They reborn me or I woke up without memory of what they did to me. To me the petrol station is a message they will all burn for an eternity so reborning me logically can’t be correct. So I come down and set off consciousness as another weapon that they claim they can’t bring themselves to hurt me anymore. They can burn you from frontal lobs wavelength that must have been a backup weapon of mine.

Anyway double slit shot test is my backup weapon and it thinks and they had no idea about it. I believe they wanted to keep reborning

Do you know why military ant hidding slit shot test for? Because they need to crack it to even try killing me so they are showing everyone it. The secret service and people like Einstein stopped publishing things after E=MC square? They are trying to get the public to help them.

Anyway getting good feedback on FB and many people believe me…unlike numnuts above this comment.

Thanks for not insulting me and taking it for what it is.