Proof of Afterlife and God

Hey to let you all know there is an afterlife.

Hi all my name is Scott and I’m from Adelaide Australia.

I’m a Psychic and I am the Sole Creator of life called God.

Yes I can do prems but Psychics told me I’m “wait for it” the Sole Creator…read on.

Crazy people’s but I am the sole creator = God “yes I know what your thinking” wtf is he on? Sadly nothing good.

I can do premonitions and things since I was a kid but as a kid it was more defining gravity on the gravetron ride walking up to guy in why spinning “middle not spinning with ride operator sites” and touching the non spinning poles around him telling him to stop…I could walk upto him and hold onto Poles why moving not rip off my arms.

I guess it was also knowing things and things before they happened. I have been like this since an teenager and now adult can still do them.

First do you know how about the afterlife it’s spiritual and not spiritual.

Proof of an afterlife.

We are computers and are uploaded and download…proof *2.

For a start I’m psychic and asked them how are we even uploaded?

They said what’s the brain made of? I said electrons and atom’s. They then said what’s a quantum computer made of? I said wow electrons and atom’s…wtf. I then asked how on earth do we get to the afterlife being uploaded? They said look under the fake top layer of brain skin to the wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobs.

Just to clear it up the Psychics in the afterlife also said I was the sole creator and am in big trouble because the Jewish with a huge company in the afterlife called Lockheed Martin hacked your computer program. I said look at the petrol station and then watch this video of consciousness? They were thinking we are computers but really there is a spiritual life they tried giving me ops only to find out they can’t turn me into a computer only failing to upload me in their eyes.

The Jewish have tried taking over and wiping me out but failed. They gave me an operation to cut something out my brain that set off consciousness. Now I can prodict people before they tell me things and if the Psychics lie I can tell.

My other computer backup is called “double slit shot test” and electrons and atom’s can think.

When the people in the afterlife and CIA down here try to lie to me, sun co kicks in.

Now the terrorist in the afterlife are scared because I out smarted them and in 1993 sent them a message…bomb.

My part small story.

When kid me and my sister and mum drove past Ampol service station at Brighton Adelaide 1993 "google it’ an said to mum why driving past that something had blown up at the petrol station. Mum looked back and said no it didn’t. Hours after we said that it had blown up it did blow up. An petrol tanker blow up filling up the tanks and tanks caught alight somehow not blowing up underground tanks.

The crazy thing is that the houses across the road melted and the paint was dropping down the houses “but yet” the people standing meter away and other people meters away didn’t get burnt or die… Miricle.

To add to it me and my sister turned back at same time clamming that and our names are Kelly & Scott and now the fuel tanker that fills up the storage tanks at that petrol station is called K & S energy… energy never dies and us eternal. K & S Kelly & Scott and petrol station is now a Caltex petrol station logo if star/sun God.

The people in the afterlife can control you with wavelength to frontal lobs, like soundwaves control movement of a hipnotised guy telling him what to do.

Anyway the CIA and Jewish in the afterlife had me move into the house where I pred the petrol station. I forgot about it unto the Psychics told me and realised the ex I moved in with had me move in there with her. The Jewish were hopping the petrol station would blow up and kill me " but it didn’t" and was a message to them…burn for an eternity if you mess with me.

IV moved out of house but they tried changing the Caltex sign of logo of Sole Creator star God to not soel creator at the petrol station next store.

The house number was 321 and in 321 if they kill me or don’t upload me universe world ends.

Yes I seen the petrol tanker K & s and lol and said try that one. Within a week I started filling up Caltex petrol station at Brighton and that company don’t work or contact with Caltex…there slit scared.

Anyway in my life some of these things happened.

So yeah read up on my prem in 1999 American golfer that died. I seen him boarding the plane and said your going to die as I seen him boarding his plane…he did die in mysterious way…read the Wikipedia info. They KO from loss of cabin pressure instantly? Impossible. IV see an huge arliner lose 20+% of its roof and knowone passed out instantly? They didn’t have time to fly down for min/mins to be at oxygent level? And air mask didn’t deploy? So oxygent mask didn’t deploy and they KO instantly? Not right at all in everyway. You would need a massive huge decompression in a vacuum to even KO + the plane had no signs of a huge hole in the plane as it also flyed for 1 hour after they KO on auto pilot.

I believe they poped that prem in my head and killed the golfer framing me or hoping if I get belief my Powers go away.

Had a car crash at 150km/h = in km/m faster then Paul Walker’s car crash death, and we all survived. The girl in front with no seatbelt hit her head on windscreen and had no head damage? She should of went through the windscreen at 150km/h . Jade and the girl was in car with no seatbelt" he survived with no injerys what so ever.

Umm I survived a 6 story fall back in 2017 and can run and have nothing wrong as in long or term damage. They started charging my electrons Burning me so I said the universe and world would end if they didn’t stop. I told them to chuck me off a building and that I would survive…I did 6+ stores up…can run walk and do everything.

My watched stopped working around my Gramps death and my sister was at house up at 3an like never before and there for no reason…mass thing. I believe they killed my grandpa because he died of 8 heart attacks…revied 8 times. They deny it.

Electrocuted when kid but arm went numb up to shoulder with no in and out point? Wtf.

Umm I could be here all night telling you more things but the people that tried taking over the Afterlife have failed and the golfer death was done by them working with the CIA…framed for that one that’s for sure because like a psychic hears what to say, I herd it in my head also.

There is an afterlife and to prove it to you look at the hidden receptors called the frontal lobs in the brain? They take a wavelength and upload you on stop it’s like being hipnotised and soundwaves make you do what the soundwaves tells you too.

I replied to this thread, previously. But my post is not here. Did the “Sole Creator” un-create it?

What I said was "I support that the picture he displayed is indeed, the Ampol Station fire in Adelaide in (If I recall) 1993.

And I said that I cannot vouch for any of the other content of the OP.

And I said that I cannot vouch for any of the other content of the OP.
I wish you could. How many dumpsters have you dived in to check the muck and could vouch for their contents?

sree, if you are calling sctryan0123’s post a dumpster full of muck, then I refer you to the old saying about people who live in glass houses.

Okay then. Can I have a pony? And a house with room for a pony?

Thank you very much @Timb your correct.
Did you know they bribed psychitist trying to say I’m delusnal? But yet my mum confirmed we drove past it and I said something like it had blown up? My mum is under mind control and mind control can block out your acknowledgement…she thinks all these things are kinda coincides lol “like” hello 50 things? Check out oblique weapons fb page. You will notice mass more errors on the page because the CIA working with Jewish in Afterlife edit it.
Just look into it “golfer” died in impossible way, no one dying at petrol station, logo is now of a god at petrol station, an petrol tanker called K & S now fills up the Caltex petrol station “after” I moved in there and all workers can confirm it never did before. Worse case it would make me an attention seeker with all these things checking out and chances of them dying and all things "read oblique weapons fb page…
Psychitist said I’m wrong and there is no proof of Psychics lol “ummmmm”
Did you know that Nostradamus did what how many times? Couldn’t reply but clamed I’m delusional with no proof lol…idiot.

Yeah I come down here to better the world and sent America Iraq war strategies after watching tv and seeing the disaster. Check it out because there is mass more coincidence like my strategy to out a drone over 75% of troops and it means instant air support. I clam they did what I said by sabataging it…I never new what was going on unto they told me years ago now.

So much to say but yeah. Read oblique weapons Facebook page come back and ask me anything you want.

Was just replying to you but replied in latest comment…have a read mate.

they bribed psychitist trying to say I’m delusnal
I'm sure they did.

<p style=“padding-left: 40px;”>We’ll did the golfer die in impossible proving way?</p>
<p style=“padding-left: 40px;”>Did the petrol station tanker blow up not Burning people from meters away or killing them but melted houses across the road? Impossible.</p>
<p style=“padding-left: 40px;”>Oblique weapons fb</p>
<p style=“padding-left: 40px;”>Do delusional people make sense and does it?</p>
<p style=“padding-left: 40px;”>Premed it and now it’s a sign of a God?</p>
<p style=“padding-left: 40px;”>Fuel tanker is mine and my sisters name K & s?</p>
<p style=“padding-left: 40px;”>I could be here all day.</p>
<p style=“padding-left: 40px;”>Go to my FB page ok then come back ask me anything and I’ll prove 50 more coincidence with 7 in each one…what do you call that?</p>
<p style=“padding-left: 40px;”>Go on go to my Facebook page oblique weapons and write something here?</p>

<p style=“padding-left: 80px; text-align: right;”>We’ll did the golfer die in impossible proving way?</p>
<p style=“padding-left: 40px;”>Did the petrol station tanker blow up not Burning people from meters away or killing them but melted houses across the road? Impossible.</p>
<p style=“padding-left: 40px;”>Oblique weapons fb</p>
<p style=“padding-left: 40px;”>Do delusional people make sense and does it?</p>
<p style=“padding-left: 40px;”>Premed it and now it’s a sign of a God?</p>
<p style=“padding-left: 40px;”>Fuel tanker is mine and my sisters name K & s?</p>
<p style=“padding-left: 40px;”>I could be here all day.</p>
<p style=“padding-left: 40px;”>Go to my FB page ok then come back ask me anything and I’ll prove 50 more coincidence with 7 in each one…what do you call that?</p>
<p style=“padding-left: 40px;”>Go on go to my Facebook page oblique weapons and write something here?</p>

iv been hacked by the CIA

The CIA should not be involved in the lives of regular Australian citizens. But definitely if someone has such powers, it would not only be the CIA after them. If one could hold out until the US federal administration changes, next Jan 21st, then it might be best to seek out the CIA at that time, so as to be protected from whoever else might be coming. A great cover, in the meantime, and I know this sounds crazy, would be to check in for treatment somewhere and even take the medicines prescribed there, so as to make everyone think your powers are not real. It could work.

And Widdershins, if you can build a pony room in your current house, and you promise to feed, care for, and clean up after him, and to pay for it and all related expenses, then…

Yes!!! you can have a pony!

The CIA have been working with the Jewish in charge of Afterlife “for time bean” since I was a kid. I knew something was wrong when a kid, but didn’t have a clue unto 2017 when I made the prem jumped off a 6+ story building and survived…I told them I would.

As far as I new the CIA come into my life because I sent them the Iraq war strategies in 2007. I turned around that war. I always wonded why they never contacted me but mind control made me block it out unto I had it. I told them to stop using my strategies like full proof i’d cards and air support for all troops. I made a deal with them to sabataged the strategies and to bankrupt their country…I go bankrupt after making use $100s if billions, then you go bankrupt.

The CIA handed the Iraqi terrorist the done camera codes as shown on my FB page oblique weapons. Doing so they first clamed the terrorist hacked the drones. After I used it as proof of a deal and the chances or China and Russia army not being able to hack them, 7 year’s on when I used post if it they changed the headlines from hacked to unincripted… that’s like the army not using any spyware on their computers…BS more and more proof. PS you will see Iraq terrorist getting spy drone codes then 2 weeks after GFC.

Proof of the GFC been delibretly done… checkouts oblique weapons fb page.

How did the bank’s meet banks investor’s safe interest fund payments if mass people folded or didn’t pay credit card interest that’s the bank’s revenue? It even lost the investment money.

Show the records of them Liqueddater that could buy this many debts worth trillions of dollars but they only had hundreds of billions…not even that…100% proof of sabataged. They the Liqueddater couldn’t have had the money “trillion + dollars debt” cash to try buy them? Yeah we gave trillions to catch the people that wouldn’t pay up? I don’t think so…how did the liquid dater pay for these mass trillions in debts??? Busted again. How did bank’s meet interest payments? Because for 3 years at least 75% of loans and investments went bust and they didn’t make any income to pay shareholders and banks safe 5%pa interest rate?

America should have huge inflation as if bank’s meet interest payments why being 80+% in debt, they must have just broken their own econemy law and printed up more notes…I have proof they couldn’t meet safe or investors profits.
Everyone has a credit card paying 14% pa but yet banks covered it up to it was all busted…tell me this then, how over the hole time did they meet 5% pa interest with beyond mass credit card debts as well as house debts and investment debts… failed? No income.

Ha so the Iraq terrorist get the drone codes 2 weeks before the GFC? And that military computer’s don’t have spyware read like the change in story and headlines? Yep.

GFC sabatge 100% proof.

GFC can’t just add up. How could they cover up 85+% of failed loans but couldn’t stop a GFC of 90%…100%? Busted Seems to me like they can just cover it up and push on even if every share or investment had failed? How the fuok did they stop 87+% from failing let alone 85%? It says ether way they could provent a collapse then. Hey man we could provent 87% but not 90%… yeah right and if I right it was like 88% bust… couldn’t be 100% because many people still meet payments so wtf is going on here people? How did they reach that determination? Banks would have of had to been rigging it because cash coming in was 87% less for 7+ years but yet had money to invest / banks investments that is in safe interest fund still naking 5%pa… printed the note up? From how many failed investments and failed can’t meet repayment investments can you keep paying people 5% pa? Omg Wtf. Physically impossible to meet bank interest payments…dirty CIA ya 100% busted. The only lie they could use is they comited more then fraud by printing the note more but only the reserve bank can do that? Saying that if it was true America would collapse now from proof of comiting fraud and econemy note rigging? Inflation would be huge so would the $ value dropping…why didn’t America get huge inflation? Ether way banks investments webd bad for years they covered it up…how did they pay people in banks interest funds money? In the end most went bust?

Also if I ask 15 people I know only 2 of them had out of control credit? Just off of hand that’s less then 3%. I think CIA run news stories of people coming forward are way off? Then again they only got people who went bust to come forward…do it yourself and take it to the streets…Did you have out of control debt? No no no no no yes no no no no yes no no no no no don’t add up because it’s sabatag @oblique weapons FB page proves it.

What happened to the property? Homes and shares went bust? Homes have land value and a house did? If the gov bailed out the bank’s then who sold the land off? Gov would be beyond thick to not hold onto it for 15 year’s when it bounces back? Who in America with money bort the houses? CIA owned.

So all shares went bust 2 a? Even a knew share that only just started getting investment goes bust? What the last 5% of approved loans could get the loan without proving they could pay for it? Maybe me because they wanted me in debt so when I realised I was on mind control.

Go to oblique weapons fb page

https://www.canstar.com.au/home-loans/global-financial-crisis/

Proof of the GFC been delibretly done… checkouts oblique weapons fb page.

How did the bank’s meet banks investor’s safe interest fund payments if mass people folded or didn’t pay credit card interest that’s the bank’s revenue? It even lost the investment money.

Show the records of them Liqueddater that could buy this many debts worth trillions 100% proof of sabataged. They the Liqueddater couldn’t have had the money “trillion + dollars debt” cash to try buy them? Yeah we gave trillions to catch the people that wouldn’t pay up? I don’t think so…how did the liquid dater pay for these mass trillions in debts¿??? Busted again. How did bank’s meet interest payments???

America should have huge inflation as if bank’s meet interest payments why being 80+% in debt, they must have just broken their own econemy law and printed up more notes…I have proof they couldn’t meet safe or investors profits.
Everyone has a credit card paying 14% - 28% pa but yet banks covered it up to it was all busted…tell me this then, how over the hole time did they meet 5% pa interest with beyond mass credit card debts as well as house debts and investment debts… failed?

Ha so the Iraq terrorist get the drone codes 2 weeks before the GFC? And that military computer’s don’t have spyware read like the change in story and headlines? Yep.

GFC sabatge 100% proof.

GFC can’t just add up. How could they cover up 85+% of failed loans but couldn’t stop a GFC of 90%…100%? Busted Seems to me like they can just cover it up and push on even if every share or investment had failed? How the fuok did they stop 87+% from failing let alone 85%? It says ether way they could provent a collapse then. Hey man we could provent 87% but not 90%… yeah right and if I right it was like 88% bust… couldn’t be 100% because many people still meet payments so wtf is going on here people? How did they reach that determination? Banks would have of had to been rigging it because cash coming in was 87% less for 7+ years but yet had money to invest / banks investments that is in safe interest fund still naking 5%pa… printed the note up? From how many failed investments and failed can’t meet repayment investments can you keep paying people 5% pa? Omg Wtf. Physically impossible to meet bank interest payments…dirty CIA ya 100% busted. The only lie they could use is they comited more then fraud by printing the note more but only the reserve bank can do that? Saying that if it was true America would collapse now from proof of comiting fraud and econemy note rigging? Inflation would be huge so would the $ value dropping…why didn’t America get huge inflation? Ether way banks investments webd bad for years they covered it up…how did they pay people in banks interest funds money? In the end most went bust?

Also if I ask 15 people I know only 2 of them had out of control credit? Just off of hand that’s less then 3%. I think CIA run news stories of people coming forward are way off? Then again they only got people who went bust to come forward…do it yourself and take it to the streets…Did you have out of control debt? No no no no no yes no no no no yes no no no no no don’t add up because it’s sabatag @oblique weapons FB page proves it.

What happened to the property? Homes and shares went bust? Homes have land value and a house did? If the gov bailed out the bank’s then who sold the land off? Gov would be beyond thick to not hold onto it for 15 year’s when it bounces back? Who in America with money bort the houses? CIA owned.

So all shares went bust 2 a? Even a knew share that only just started getting investment goes bust? What the last 5% of approved loans could get the loan without proving they could pay for it? Maybe me because they wanted me in debt so when I realised I was on mind control.

Go to oblique weapons fb page

Any way mass proof. I’m the sole creator called God… it trips me out big time because I only have memory of this life unto I’m Uploaded.

https://www.canstar.com.au/home-loans/global-financial-crisis/

Any questions? Fine.

How to kill mass troops using metal detectors.

Ok how do I know a weapon not used by terrorist or anyone?

Google electromagnetic wave sensor. First a electromagnetic wave sensor has 5+ lights on it that light 5 only gets power and turns on once wave is over it. Wire light 5 to bomb and once it detects an metal detectors wave…bang?

Not being used more proof

Umm yeah we are talking about 200 coincidence people’s yeah right.

Yes the CIA shouldn’t be in Australia controlling things at all. CIA are out of the picture now and it’s the Psychics/people in the afterlife talking to me now.

I caused the huge Australia bush fires then put 300 if them out at almost the same time.

My last prem I think was NZ volcano. They in the afterlife wanted to see if it would come true. I said I would and said it will be in NZ but away from the city on the outer side. I then said knowone will die unless you want them to…they said they wanted people to die…I prem’d it and they said I come true instantly.

Mind control can stop you from getting sick and Trump and that never will get convires19. Mind control stops you from getting sick “I haven’t had a cold or flu for 15 years” and they can reverse drug systems and let people get hi and not feel it having more then safe level then undo it…OD dead.

Hitler was under mind control 100%. Just look how 9 years of Parkinson disease come on in 1 month? Shacking everywhere uncontrollabley. They had to take him off mind control or cinide posining wouldn’t of worked. I wonder why I watched a documentary on WW2 then repeated the voice in my head…I was Adof Hitler. They can make you think your Thinking of it so you say it…there fucked.

Dog?

They fort they found a loophole by reborning me none stop but my house gate said 321. 3rd life and bang. They can’t reborn me now so I’ll be back there locking up these people for 1,000 years minimum.

language. That and rambling. Read the rules.

I don’t know how these are getting past the spam filter. Slow it down.

scittryan0123, Ask ur Psychitist about prescribing some lithium pills asap. If he does, or has something even better for you, then you can lose the Psychics in the afterlife. They can be so annoying, I’m sure.

How so @Timb?

How did they GFC happen?

Ok most home-loans failed. Most Shared crashed. All investments failed.

Banks got bailed out $5 trillion to stop evrryoy losing there money

houses collapsed leaving no income because most people were behind.

I believe they did GFC for the reason you claim lalar land. But explain how for years they paid share holders meet banks low but safe interest rate payments and have people cash out that they didn’t have and spent all peoples cash?

If you correct then reply to that?

If you’re correct then explain why a 9 year old page went back and changed its story about Iraqi terrorist getting drone codes 2 weeks before GFC? Impossible stop playing dumb!

I look forward to you none reply making no sense if you even do reply??