Proof of an afterlife.

Hey what’s your take on this.

Proof of an afterlife.

Google scintifict double slit shot test. It’s fires electrons at an test screen and they randomly hit the screen in 5 spots. They aren’t random because electrons fired at screen never hit the same spot twice and that’s an problem with probability…They should now and then hit the same spot twice?. It proves it’s an program wether it’s computer or consciousness spiritual program but it is definitely a program…It thinks.

<!–more–>

Go ask an Psychic why they never claim they asked about an afterlife? They get told never to tell anyone.

The brain is an proven computer. Quantum computer’s have the same stuff in them as the brain “electrons and atom’s”. The hidden wavelength receptors that take your uplode are called frontal lobes. These lobes make an chemical reaction. An uploading signal wavelength signal is an chemical… figure it out people’s.

What’s your take on that?

"What’s your take on that?"
Since that's about the only sentence not full of writing errors, I hope English isn't your first or second language.

Here are your most obvious writing mistakes.

• "scintifict"
  • "It’s fires electrons"
  • "at an test screen"
  • "that’s an problem"'
  • "twice?."
  • "it’s an program wether it’s computer" [A three-for-one deal.]
  • "ask an Psychic"
  • "is an proven"
  • "computer’s have "
  • "your uplode"
  • "make an chemical"
  • "is an chemical"
  • "figure it out people’s."
My writing tip for today is that the word "an" only precedes a word that starts with a vowel sound (examples: "an egg", "an honest person", "an irate teacher".)

There are also a number of mistakes in the content of your post.

"It proves it’s an program wether it’s computer or consciousness spiritual program but it is definitely a program….It thinks."
No. It doesn't.
"Go ask an Psychic..."
It would be best if you go ask a scientist instead. Or, even easier, read their books or take their classes in school.
"Quantum computer’s have the same stuff in them as the brain “electrons and atom’s”."
What? They're both made of matter so you think they are the same? Since a dog turd and a snowball are both made of “electrons and atom’s”, are they quantum computers too?
"An uploading signal wavelength signal is an chemical… figure it out people’s."
How about you figure out how to write in a way that we understand and then come back.
Google scintifict double slit shot test. -- soulc
Google responds differently to every computer. It depends on what else is in your browsing history. I've spent many hours reading up on this. Try reading a physics book about it. It won't say anything how the "electrons think", or that the experiments offer any insight into god.

It’s an experiment to show how light has the properties of both a wave and a particle. When we attempt to measure what’s going on, our instruments affect the result. I’ve never heard this thing about randomness before and it doesn’t fit anything I know about randomness, so I’m not going to try to sort that one out.

<p style=“text-align: center;”>@Lausten.</p>
Yes we’ll what do you mean? Have you never herd that electrons never hit the same spot twice on the screen? Probability prove that to be a computer system or spiritual consciousness program?

When you say instruments affect the results, do you mean like putting an camera next to the test screen and it then splits one electrons into 2 hitting the screen at different spots? If so it proves once again that it thinks?

So just from probability we can confirm it thinks because it never hits the same spot twice?

The Unevirse is an like computer program and the brain is 100% an quantum Computer as they both have electrons and atom’s in brain and quantum computer. Brain is a bit more then quantum computer but it’s only an add on meaning the brain is 100% an Computer. The hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobes lobes are your upload to the Afterlife? If true is an wavelength signal an chemical? Yes it is and the frontal lobes make an chemical reaction.

@Lausten.
Yes we’ll what do you mean? Have you never herd that electrons never hit the same spot twice on the screen? Probability prove that to be a computer system or spiritual consciousness program?

When you say instruments affect the results, do you mean like putting an camera next to the test screen and it then splits one electrons into 2 hitting the screen at different spots? If so it proves once again that it thinks?

So just from probability we can confirm it thinks because it never hits the same spot twice?

The Unevirse is an like computer program and the brain is 100% an quantum Computer as they both have electrons and atom’s in brain and quantum computer. Brain is a bit more then quantum computer but it’s only an add on meaning the brain is 100% an Computer. The hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobes lobes are your upload to the Afterlife? If true is an wavelength signal an chemical? Yes it is and the frontal lobes make an chemical reaction.

Since you’re only here to cover it up like CIA plant spy’s in all forums to make sure people don’t know about an afterlife, I’ll make my shocking English reply sort and sharp.

Yes double slit shot test is an program. Awnser this…How does it think? If you claim it don’t prove it? You haven’t got any proof like I do.

For a start electrons never hit the same spot twice? What on earth do you mean it doesn’t think? What happened to probability?

You have replied all lies.

Like Lockheed Martin only having the stealth Jet in the unevirse even with Europe and the U.K working on stealth fighter jets for 70+ years and 25 years after the F-22 Raptor that can’t be exported, the CIA have been given the stealth jet fighter bule prints from the people in the afterlife.

Hey we are quantum computers with electrons and atom’s in brain and quantum computers. There’s an afterlife and all you people have know idea what happened in the afterlife.

The Afterlife had Jewish hack this universe computer system controlling the earth’s weather brain and much more.

Please don’t tell me you think 9/11 was not the CIA? The Jewish took over in the afterlife but I made consciousness witch can target an individual or people.

Answer this CIA man. Why did Adolf Hitler lose WW2 for? Are you saying that autumn’s or what do you call a Springs just changed 2 months early split second Adolf Hitler invade Russia? Come on CIA man. The weather changed the second Hitler entered Russia 2+ months early as an first time in history and history made again by it being Russia’s worst winter in history?

Jewish tried framing God clamming subconsciousness consciousness was created by God and the Adolf Hitler executed the Jews in The holocaust because he’s consciously new about the Jewish trying to wipe out God by removing electrons out his brain. Subconsciously consciously The Jewish in the afterlife claim Adolf Hitler killed the Jewish for god… Jewish’killed themselves trying to frame God.

PS did Adolf Hitler get 9 years of Parkinson disease in 4 weeks? Yes he did. There are mass video’s of Adolf Hitler and none are edited showing him shack at all except in final weeks hit with 9 years of Parkinson disease. Didn’t you know hidden frontal lobes mind control is an wavelength signal like an video game or like being hipnotised? Adolf Hitler was framed and they only took him off frontal lobes mind control because he was going to comit suicide by cyanide poisoning. If still on wavelength it doesn’t make you sick it stops colds and dosen’t edit DNA but cover it up like the disease spreads but doesn’t affect you because it don’t edit your DNA…hidden lobes mind control wavelength signal.

Just instead if just replying no no prove why?

Your kidding yourself ?. Quantum computer’s have not just matter but electrons and atom’s? The same thing. Well + the wavelength receptors signal is to the frontal lobes? It’s your uplode to the Afterlife. Tell me this then dose an wavelength signal an chemical? So tell me why do the hidden frontal lobes make an chemical reaction for? Figure it out people’s.

Defently an afterlife and I know who I am from Afterlife.

Yes I know google won’t say that it thinks because it’s an huge cover up as I have proven it thinks… Probability doesn’t exist 2 electrons never hit the same spot twice… It thinks 100%.

Have you never herd that electrons never hit the same spot twice on the screen?
No, I've never heard that. And it doesn't prove anything. Comparing the brain to a computer is an analogy, I don't where you get that our brains ARE computers.

You are asking way to many questions and you are not appearing to be open to any answers. We have enough problem accounts right now, so stop with the rapid fire questions and the accusations of a cover up. You have a right to free speech, but you don’t have a right to a free platform.

Yeah, it’s weird, but it’s not a path to the after life.

e) Members who have been banned or deleted from the Forum are not allowed to re-register under different usernames. Such re-registry may result in immediate deletion of the new account, and deletion of all associated new posts.

@soulcreatorgod "Since you’re only here to cover it up like CIA plant spy’s"
Now why would we cover up something like that if it actually existed?

Oh he’s banned. I didn’t notice that when I was posting.

Yep, I recognized the “CIA man” and “Hitler had Parkinsons” from earlier and went searching for that. We banned him as “authorsmith123” before.

I will never understand how someone says “just google it and you’ll see”, but when you don’t see it the way they do, it’s, “because the CIA is covering it up”, and if you don’t accept that, it’s because “you are blind.” So, I guess the CIA can only hide things from blind people who don’t use google.