God and an afterlife.

We are quantum computers and the brain is the same as an quantum computer with electrons and atom’s in brain and quantum computers.

The frontal lobs are the upload as it’s a signal to the brain. The hidden receptors called the frontal lobs are taking an wavelength in 100%.

Spiritual is subconsciousness. Double Slit shot test has intelligence as when they put an camera to record results, it goes crazy then thinks “Yes” thinks. It knows what we are thinking and thinks

The only part of that which wasn’t gibberish was the title, which had nothing whatsoever to do with the rambling and incoherent post.

Yes, I agree, @widdershins, he’s typing gibberish.

In fairness, it could be gobbledygook.

Sorry go to general discussion and read proof of Afterlife god.

Me and my sister premonitionsed the Ampol petrol station tanker blowing up when 14, hours before it happened. It’s now a petrol station called Caltex with logo of Sole Creator and star as in God.

That petrol station now uses a fuel tanker to fill up with initials K & S energy. My sister’s name is Kelly and mine is Scott.

K & S energy means nothing dies “it’s” eternal.

If that sounds good to you read the post.

PS the Jewish are trying to wipe me out. They hacked my first computer program but didn’t know about double slit shot test that’s consciousness and thinks.

They born me once before but wiped out my memory because they did sick things to me and tried wiping me out. Apparently what the psychics telling me from Afterlife, but I new all almost and left them a message. Petrol station fireball that they will be a in it for an eternity.

Double slit shot test means electrons and all are subconscious and think. When they try figure out the pattern and put a camera to read the results, it detects/knows they are doing and muttles up the pattern… electrons think.

• Read it and take it seriously if you have some free time. Read comments also.
I'm God or better known as Sole Creator "probebly" because I'm not up myself lol.

Do take it seriously.

@authorsmith0123

PS the Jewish are trying to wipe me out.

Now you sound paranoid, as well as having bizarre, gibber. That and petrol is not good for the environment, the four-leggeds, or the two-leggeds. Solar and wind are far better and don’t cause health issues like petrol does.

This is a troll. Not even bothering to read the responses, just posted the same bad information I already explained as wrong. Especially the part about the “camera” watching the particle go by. That is just an infantile misunderstanding of very basic physics and the vast differences between single particles and objects made up of countless particles.

@widdershins I know, but you know, sometimes I like being catty.

If you’re having fun then I’m having fun.

Go for it. lol Every once in a while we have to get it out of our system.

I think that his “trollishness” is secondary to a psychiatric condition.

Yeah yeah yeah we heard you say that 5 post before. It’s “ok” we know your here.

Camera? You don’t even know nor do pro’s?

We can probably confirm he can relate to pros.

Camera? You don’t even know nor do pro’s?

We can probably confirm he can relate to pros.

Ah, yes, actually, they DO know EXACTLY how to detect particles and anyone who’s ever heard of a scanning electron microscope knows that there are limits to how small a thing can be to be detected with a camera. Atoms are 1 to 3 ten BILLIONTHS of a meter wide or .1 to .3 nanometers. Your fingernails grow about 1 nanometer every second. Coronavirus is about 120 nanometers. The smallest thing you can see with an ordinary microscope which uses light is about 500 nanometers. You have never seen an actual picture of a virus. They’re all artist conceptions because a VIRUS is too small to see with light and it’s 1,200 times bigger than an atom. A proton is about 0.000000000001 mm. An electron is 1,000 times smaller than that or 0.000000000001 picometers. The shortest wavelength on the electromagnetic scale is gamma rays at 1 picometer. You can’t detect a particle with electromagnetic radiation (which includes light) any more than you can detect an ant with a steam roller.

Yeah yeah yeah we heard you say that 5 post before. It’s “ok” we know your here.
Yes I am here. But my input does not seem to be sinking in, Scott. You have a psychiatric disorder. Get it treated.

The sound of god

Dr Michio Kaku! He’s my favorite physicist! Love his hair. And one percent, that’s a LOT higher than I would have guessed…after you told me that some part of it was the cosmic background radiation because I never would have even guessed that much.

Not sure what anyone else thinks here, but the best I’ve been able to surmise is that afterlives as we commonly think of them e.g. a person surviving the death of their body to continue their existence in some sort of afterworld, is impossible. The best that can be hoped for is that there is some other universe into which some sort of copy of us is manifested, in which case by doing our best in this universe we might give our afterlife copies some sort of advantage.

As for God: Which God? There are just so many for those who want to deify something to choose from. At present, my morning cup of coffee ranks fairly high on the list, with Alec Baldwin in character as Trump a close second.

"Not sure what anyone else thinks here, but the best I’ve been able to surmise is that afterlives as we commonly think of them e.g. a person surviving the death of their body to continue their existence in some sort of afterworld, is impossible. The best that can be hoped for is that there is some other universe into which some sort of copy of us is manifested, in which case by doing our best in this universe we might give our afterlife copies some sort of advantage."
Nothing of ourselves carries on after we die but everyone leaves a legacy.

I’m reserving the formation of absolute opinions about the existence and nature of the afterlife until I get there, but I admit, I am skeptical.