life-or-death-corporate media or honest media

Player, Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, no.

How about you?

Thanks Tim for responding. Agreed. I wonder if the others on this board are of the same mind

To clarify, I must say that those are consistent with my ideals, they are not goals that I expect to be imminently attainable, e.g., no fossil fuels within the next 10 yrs? - not gonna happen.

I think most participants on this forum would lean toward supporting a lot of those ideals, but not all. And a few might be avidly against some of them.

Lets see

As far as money out of politics, I caught part of something Yang (one of the 24 dem POTUS candidates) was proposing. I think it was banning all contributions except for $200 that is assigned to each citizen. (The govt would supply the $200 per citizen and each citizen would then decide how they would dole out that money to the candidate/s of their choice during a given election.) That would shut out the corporations unbalanced influence. Tho I guess since our SCOTUS has deemed corporations to be people, that each corporation should also be assigned $200 to donate as they see fit.

However, since the SCOTUS that gave us Citizen’s United and said Money = Speech, was less in the pocket of conservatives than the current SCOTUS, the current one might well deem Yang’s idea to be unconstitutional. Hence we should never have allowed Trump to win the election and thus assign the 2 ringers that he already has to the SCOTUS.