How far can pursuit, by human mind of thought go?

jufa said: But your opening statement is not correct, and the simplicity of “How far can pursuit, by human mind of thought go?" is asking for a conclusion of the bounds of thought, not a perception. A perception goes no further than [/quoe]what has been discovered, and as you so amply expressed to me earlier:
My opening statement WAS correct and I explained the known functions (abilities and limitations) of the human brain. Our ability for abstract thought, leading to understanding of how things work seems to be unlimited if inspired by observation of previously unknown natural functions and how they applu to our and other worlds. The images of causal gods is an example of early attempts to make sense of natural phenomena. Religions are a good example of "far-reaching* abstract thought, even as today these concepts have been replaced with concensus scientific *knowledge*, which is actually much more complicated than accepting the IMAGINATIVE CONCEPT of abstract gods. But note that those gods displayed human emotions and motivated actions. Our imagination is limitless if stimulated by real or perceived experiences. .The millions of fictional sci-fi, fantasy, and horror stories are witness to the ability of the human mind to mentally visualize non-existent situations. But I believe a clear example of very advanced abstract thought can be found in David Bohm's book; "Wholeness and the Implicate Order", which is purely theoretical, but can be defended with currently known science. Finally, humans do not pursue greater imagination,. We pursue knowledge on which we can base our mental *perspectives*.

By your very own words you have explained you are incorrect in what espouse. Listen to yourself

The universe functions mathematically. The problem is we have not yet discovered all the mathematical functions yet, especially at quantum scale.

I know of no images of causal gods except those of man’s interpretations from supposed sacred writing. This is what I acknowledge.
There is a self-righteous religious attitude, in the man formed of the dust of the ground and duplication as a soul, who thinks in terms of possessiveness. This self-righteous religious attitude has embedded itself so deep in man’s consciousness, it has caused him to believe he can judge the transparency of Life’s Spirit by his human intellectual interpretation of the religious and scientific awareness, and his fleshly sense of emotional feelings, wisdom, and knowledge; which are entirely different than Spirit feelings, wisdom, and knowledge.
When human intellectualism cannot take man through the mind, in order to transcend the mind, and take him to the peak experience where Spirit is and matter is not, then the human mind, and its interpretations can find no salvation in intellectual theories, concepts, opinions, wisdom, and knowledge. For all the conceptualization, and religious doctrines, and talk of scientific discovery, they find a fragment of what they think and believe cannot be found anywhere in the ocean of all beliefs and concepts of men. Man’s causation, cannot be comprehended, because all his concepts are fathered/mothered by That Breath of Life which cannot be intellectually of spiritually defined.
To speak upon anything, to prove anything, or to philosophize about any purpose and meaning to life, is, therefore, the most illogical thing an individual can do regardless who they are, or title they bear. Why? Because life does not move, Consciousness does not move, Thought does not move. Only the Consciousness which emanates the “word of its power” as a vibrating Wheel of thought generates the wave of The Breath of Pure Conscious awareness within the Spirit of mankind. Can That which is not definable be defined by a man who cannot comprehend himself

As I thought, An agenda of enlightenment.
Ery to conceptualize universal functions (“life spirit”) as mathematical Impeiratives.
This may be of interest, if not to you, then perhaps to others.

Oh, and this is the world where conventonal maths break down and we enter the world of potential and probability.

Watch and marvel at the fundamental simplicity of universal mathematical functions responsible for everything in the Universe…

dialog, uselessness, empowerment, present to your listening]

dialog, uselessness, empowerment, present to your listening]
An enigma, cloaked as a riddle hidden behind the refrigerator..... :-)

We are always dealing with conditions.
To me, when conditioned(dual) minds are in operation, there are always two extension emanating from the One Original Unconditional Mind. This is because balance cannot be achieved in a three dimensional frame when each individual component within the frame, which makes up the three dimension, oppose one another for power of control. This is a conditional situation stemming from parental, gender, and societal indoctrination.
The reality, there will always be conditions in a realm of imperfection. Should it be possible to achieve perfection, in the world of three dimensions, it would eliminate the Spirit which moves the mind to explore the reality of “undifferentiated potential of Spirit.”
Conditions set for task to go through the mind to get beyond the mind into the kingdom of the Unconditioned Mind. Should there be no conditions to overcome, in this world, one is not on the frontier to explore infinite potentials

Can That which is not definable be defined...
This is so idiotic it isn't even wrong. It is worse than wrong. It is unadulterated bullshit. Proof there are stupid questions.

Thoughts have no bounds of any kind. It is simply an ongoing process.
As to the ability for comprehension,of known natural phenomena, it seems remarkable that the human mind in a few hundred thousand years has acquired a staggering amount of understanding of how things have worked for 14 billion years.
Our ability to think in abstract patterns has no boundaries. Moreover, as is evidenced by the fractality of universal mathematical and physical expression, there is no reason, why we should not eventually understand our very origins.
After all our minds are the product of 14 billion years of physical evolutionary processes. Human existence itself was just a probabilistic function in the grand scheme of things., IMHO.
p.s. unless you are proposing something like trying to imagine a void or some completely undefined concept as imagining the entire universe and all the variety of expressions all at once, which would not be physically possible…

I think you got something there jufa. But if you are going to build cult followers, you first need to draw them in with something actually useful. Maybe some good diet advice, or some ideas about race relations, create some love first, then hit them with your “One Original Undifferentiated Mind” stuff. A lot of would be gurus make this mistake, they bring out their theory of everything too quickly, it scares people off.

Can That which is not definable be defined...
This is so idiotic it isn't even wrong. It is worse than wrong. It is unadulterated bullshit. Proof there are stupid questions. What is idiotic is you keep interjecting your opinions without anything to back them us - dialogue, reference, or evidence contrary. Why does someone who keeps saying something is wrong, or idiotic keep coming back to it acknowledge such by input? This is more idiotic then what is being opposed by such an individual, especially when they interject witless phases as
It is unadulterated bullshit. Proof there are stupid questions.
, but cannot prove either statement is wrong or brainless. DarronS Your language herein this thread, dealing with belief, always run off assumptive beliefs not standing on a concrete base. This is saying your beliefs are not a truth. It is also saying your interjection of thickheaded suppositions cannot be proved by any doctrine, theorem, individual or group beyond relative assimilation. And your disavowing nature and nurture only set a course of expectation which exclude the law of inevitability, in your life, because of your repetitive continuum protection of what you cannot give evidence contrary except by your words of hypothesis. But there is hope for you. Any belief can be changed by a change of thought. Not saying nature and nurture are not influential to paths individuals take, but to define their role-play is an unsolvable mystery.
I think you got something there jufa. But if you are going to build cult followers, you first need to draw them in with something actually useful. Maybe some good diet advice, or some ideas about race relations, create some love first, then hit them with your "One Original Undifferentiated Mind" stuff. A lot of would be gurus make this mistake, they bring out their theory of everything too quickly, it scares people off.
What can I tell anyone they don't already know. I need no following, I need rebels. "While walking paying attention to me, kept hearing this thumping sound behind me. And as I looked around, saw I had dropped these words from A HOLE IN MY POCKET. We all speak to one another from different angles. Our words however are somehow the same at the end, for we speak to ourselves and others who are in need of hearing them. This is the understanding which is our link. Glad to meet you! I'd like to begin saying Consciousness is an unknown metaphor which our human minds can never comprehend nor discover. For consciousness is infinitely expressing the visions of one Spirit form manifesting the flow of thinking and thought activity, circumstances, situations, environment and conditions of the invisible path and journey we walk that is infinitely whole, perfect, pure, and complete. Consciousness is the pure silent infinite Word which is only heard in the Spirit beyond the soul. Consciousness is still for it is omnipresent. It does not expand nor shrink. Nor march time to any thought, idea, concept nor interpretation other than the object pattern of the non-subjective Word, in the mind of "God in Christ reconciling the worlds unto Itself." Should I sew up the HOLE IN MY POCKET?
Thoughts have no bounds of any kind. It is simply an ongoing process. As to the ability for comprehension,of known natural phenomena, it seems remarkable that the human mind in a few hundred thousand years has acquired a staggering amount of understanding of how things have worked for 14 billion years. Our ability to think in abstract patterns has no boundaries. Moreover, as is evidenced by the fractality of universal mathematical and physical expression, there is no reason, why we should not eventually understand our very origins. After all our minds are the product of 14 billion years of physical evolutionary processes. Human existence itself was just a probabilistic function in the grand scheme of things., IMHO. p.s. unless you are proposing something like trying to imagine a void or some completely undefined concept as imagining the entire universe and all the variety of expressions all at once, which would not be physically possible..
Creation is of thoughts within the Consciousness of Being. All life and life's issues comes forth into emanation of awareness "not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit," Being whispers through-out Itself by Its thought waves of perfection. Thought waves of vibrating energy and gravity of light moving within the invisible Silence as the spoken Word "Let there be." The Word expressing Itself as the ever renewing, ever unfolding expression of infinite light without conditions. The Word of Thought in originality - the Word which "callest those things which are not" good or evil, neither male or female, nor darkness or light. The Word of invisible Thought emanating within the Conscious Mind of Itself; not as a state of being, but as Being stating Itself as whole, perfect, complete, pure and unconditional.

jufa Agenda, "recruit rebels of the same mind'.
Where have I heard this before?.
Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength” - jufa

Agenda, "recruit rebels of the same mind'. Where have I heard thisbefore?.
Lately, from Donald Trump and his build the wall and shut out the Muslim movement. Are you getting ready for war, or killing of America's youth? But more decisively, and still echos in your ear today, you heard it from the non-violent civil rights movement which changed the American South. It has been the cry of the American Revolutionist, and Black, and gay, and women freedom fighters throughout American prejudicial Jim crow history. It was the cry of Indian leader Mahatma Gandhi, whose profound spirituality and belief in justice inspired the world. And it was the words of 25 innocent years of Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom.
What can I tell anyone they don't already know. I need no following, I need rebels.
Exactly what a wanna be guru would say.
The Illusion of God uses religious/spiritual metaphor and allegorical phases revealing and unfolding vision of individual the permanent omnipresent conscience of the law of the Spirit of life in each and every individual. This book allows each individual to identify God's Spirit in them, and why it is ever in reach of entering into when one open their minds to the Principled Substance & Patterned Essence of the Spark of "the law of the Spirit of life" they are. It is a book for all to advance and be uplifted.
I especially love the copious use of capitalization and quotations as if these words have more meaning than they actually do.

jufa, have you read CFI’s mission statement?
:The mission of the Center for Inquiry is to foster a secular society based on science, reason, freedom of inquiry, and humanist values.

jufa, have you read CFI's mission statement? :The mission of the Center for Inquiry is to foster a secular society based on science, reason, freedom of inquiry, and humanist values.
Write4U, have you read CFI's mission statement?
jufa, have you read CFI's mission statement? :The mission of the Center for Inquiry is to foster a secular society based on science, reason, freedom of inquiry, and humanist values.
Write4U, have you read CFI's mission statement? Yes, as an independent agent, I try to live by it.. Anything wrong with that?

jufa said,
Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa.
Hm, what about Love, Honor, Fidelity, Respect, Fortitude?
All those are abstractions of a natueal mathemical essence (potentials) of spacetime itself.

Write4U, have you read CFI's mission statement? Yes, as an independent agent, I try to live by it.. Anything wrong with that? In this thread you, as well as others have not lived by (e) “Trolling" is not allowed. This includes posting derogatory or inflammatory messages with the intent to bait an overheated response, as well as behavior that in the Moderators’ judgement is gratuitously argumentative, combative, or inflammatory with the apparent intent to prolong debate for its own sake rather than promote, defend, or critique a particular idea or point of view.