How far can pursuit, by human mind of thought go?

I ask myself how far can the unconscious and conscious mind pursuit human thoughts?

Did you answer?

You can’t reach into in, your arms are too long.

Did you answer?
I asked the question, and received an answer. Now did you ask the question of yourself to receive the answer for Lausten?
You can't reach into in, your arms are too long.
DarronS, the question does not says anything about
reaching into in
, it ask about pursuit.
reaching into in
, it ask about pursuit. My answer made as much sense as your question.
reaching into in
, it ask about pursuit. My answer made as much sense as your question. Okay. So far, when interacting with certain individuals on this forum, I've found it true: "You can lead a mule to the water, but you can't make it drink," unless? I'll leave that to the mules to figure out. Thank you DarronS for your input. Glad to know your participation has ended with your response, for I assume you do not want to waste your time on things, and questions that don't make sense to you.

I belive you are making it more difficult than it is.
The universe functions mathematically. The problem is we have not yet discovered all the mathematical functions yet, especially at quantum scale…
But if you assign some other mystical property, then you might as well become religious and be content with what it tells you is Truth.
Personally, I prefer to stay with the maths. We have already discovered many attributes and mathematical constants which to me suggest a knowable fundamental structure to the universe.
The individual physical and neurological configuration of the human mind will always be unknowable. Each mind has its own unique configuration, not unlike every computer having a unique OS which is only partly compatible with other computers.

I belive you are making it more difficult than it is. The universe functions mathematically. The problem is we have not yet discovered all the mathematical functions yet, especially at quantum scale.. But if you assign some other mystical property, then you might as well become religious and be content with what it tells you is Truth. Personally, I prefer to stay with the maths. We have already discovered many attributes and mathematical constants which to me suggest a knowable fundamental structure to the universe. The individual physical and neurological configurationhe will always be unknowable. Each mind has its own unique configuration, not unlike every computer having a unique OS which is only partly compatible with other computers. .
It is a simply question asking for a simple answer from the individual. You have answered the question with the direct line of your thinking without even realizing it, simply stating: "we have not yet discovered all the mathematical functions yet, especially at quantum scale.." There is nothing mystical assigned to the original question. And your statement about becoming religious and content with what "mathematical functions" tells you is Truth is done so by any mind obsessed in whatsoever style of thinking they pursue.

You said you ask yourself, so I assumed you were not asking me. By time the thought occurred to me, I had forgotten what I was thinking before. I could go from whence I came or head into wherever you are going.

You said you ask yourself, so I assumed you were not asking me. By time the thought occurred to me, I had forgotten what I was thinking before. I could go from whence I came or head into wherever you are going.
My 1st statement was: "How far can pursuit, by human mind of thought go?" That was what 1st tickled your mind, and your point of entrance into this post, not my second statement. Where you go is your decision based on how far you pursue the awakening thought.

“mind of thought”
Thoughts are in your mind. Your mind has thoughts. We’re going nowhere. If you mean “imagination”, then we can go anywhere.

I belive you are making it more difficult than it is. The universe functions mathematically. The problem is we have not yet discovered all the mathematical functions yet, especially at quantum scale. But if you assign some other mystical property, then you might as well become religious and be content with what it tells you is Truth. Personally, I prefer to stay with the maths. We have already discovered many attributes and mathematical constants which to me suggest a knowable fundamental structure to the universe. The individual physical and neurological configurationhe will always be unknowable. Each mind has its own unique configuration, not unlike every computer having a unique OS which is only partly compatible with other computers..
It is a simply question asking for a simple answer from the individual. You have answered the question with the direct line of your thinking without even realizing it, simply stating: "we have not yet discovered all the mathematical functions yet, especially at quantum scale.."
There is nothing mystical assigned to the original question. And your statement about becoming religious and content with what "mathematical functions" tells you is Truth is done so by any mind obsessed in whatsoever style of thinking they pursue.
OK, then my opening statement is correct. But you failed to grasp the implication of the rest of my posit. Wheras there are many organisms with much greater perception of physical reality specialized for very specific functions, the human brain is extremely advanced in its ability for abstract thought,and even as our *receptors* are limited in their ability to observe reality, humans have been able to use our understanding of mathematical functions to artificially construct extremely powerful receptors, adding to our knowledge of how things work. IMO, though is stimulated by knowledge and its implications for creative analysis. But what worries me is your use of the term "awakening".. Awakening from what to what?.Having posited the question, it is up to you to clarify the question as to what it is you seek. Awakening is a meaningless term in this context..
"mind of thought" Thoughts are in your mind. Your mind has thoughts. We're going nowhere. If you mean "imagination", then we can go anywhere.
IMO, Jufa has an agenda.. Jufa, can you post the link to that picture. In my mental porsuit of knowledge where you are coming from, I am interested to check out that site.
reaching into in
, it ask about pursuit. Yes Darron, I agree. The answer is ; your legs are too short. :-)

This may be of interest to people interested in expanding their mind.

Enjoy!!

Write4U states:

OK, then my opening statement is correct.
But you failed to grasp the implication of the rest of my posit.
Wheras there are many organisms with much greater perception of physical reality specialized for very specific functions, the human brain is extremely advanced in its ability for abstract thought,and even as our receptors are limited in their ability to observe reality, humans have been able to use our understanding of mathematical functions to artificially construct extremely powerful receptors, adding to our knowledge of how things work.
IMO, though is stimulated by knowledge and its implications for creative analysis.
But what worries me is your use of the term “awakening"…
Awakening from what to what?.Having posited the question, it is up to you to clarify the question as to what it is you seek. Awakening is a meaningless term in this context…

But your opening statement is not correct, and the simplicity of “How far can pursuit, by human mind of thought go?” is asking for a conclusion of the bounds of thought, not a perception. A perception goes no further than what has been discovered, and as you so amply expressed to me earlier:
The problem is we have not yet discovered all the mathematical functions yet, especially at quantum scale…
. Because of this superseding posit of yours, all your hypotheses after it are unfounded and untested because your conclusions are nonexistent. You are spiting into the wind.

"mind of thought" Thoughts are in your mind. Your mind has thoughts. We're going nowhere. If you mean "imagination", then we can go anywhere.
You just can't comprehend I have already acknowledged the
mind of thought
in the title of this topic. And you do not understand thoughts in mind initiate imaginative structure of potentials yet to be tilled, or analyzed, and brought to fruition.

Do you actually have a question jufa? Or something you wish to discuss? Or are you just going to keep making posts where you string words together and then berate everyone because they don’t understand you?

Do you actually have a question jufa? Or something you wish to discuss? Or are you just going to keep making posts where you string words together and then berate everyone because they don't understand you?
The question is: "How far can pursuit, by human mind of thought go?" I have berated no one here. I have just reminded them, as I have you, with their own words, this topic ask only for
the simplicity of “How far can pursuit, by human mind of thought go?" is asking for a conclusion of the bounds of thought, not a perception,
no more, no less. Now if you have something other than asking yourself how far can you go in the pursuit of your human thoughts to say, other than what you conclude as to your inquiry, as the movie say, "Bring It On."