Enter the forest at the darkest point - Julius Fann, Jr

One must go into the dark to find the light which exposes the secret of the dark, which in turn exposes the light which exposes the light within the darkness, which expose the darkness and that which dwells in the darkness exposing the light of Itself. God commanded the light to shine out of the darkness. To understand this, one must understand it is within the darkness God dwells- see 1 Kings 8:12- Ps.97:2-. For one to be able to enter the darkness and demand God to shine out thereof, one must be draped in the Robe of Christ to absorb the ā€œlight of his glory,ā€ for the Robe of Christ is the blanket of omniety.

ā€œYou enter the forest

at the darkest point,

where there is no path.

Where there is a way or path,

it is someone elseā€™s path.

You are not on your own path.

If you follow someone elseā€™s way,

you are not going to realize

your potential.ā€

- Joseph Campbell

Through all the layers of the detritus of the seeker, sacred and profane, the rotting mass of unanswered prayers and regrets still held. Through all the unspoken words, the things stored in ones heart but never said to the ones loved, the secrets one keeps hidden out of fear, the longings from which one run, the heartbreak one refused to feel, the love from which one guarded them self in pursuit of some illusory security, is where entering ā€œthe forest at the darkest point begins.ā€ Where there is the shedding of all the memories of a mirage which seem real, ā€œwhere there is no pathā€ to follow seeking the Holy Grail, nor light shining of soul bliss except ā€œsomeone elseā€™s path.ā€

One must ā€œenter the forest at the darkest point.ā€ Where God so Loved the world He Gave all He is, was, shall ever be selflessly? Where one must shed being afraid to take this walk of Love. Shed being afraid of the fall into the Blackness of death oneā€™s puny non-essential mind does not understand, thus, cannot comprehend must go into the BLACKNESS OF GOD to find GODā€™S SANCTUARY OF LIGHT, of oneā€™s bliss.

One must enter the ā€œforest at the darkest pointā€ of their lifeā€™s necessity to discover the Love of the Principled Substance, and Patterned Essence of The Holy Grail.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

really?

Quite openly and literally not a Christian or a believer in any god.

What does it matter what Joseph Campbell was?

And who cares about your question, and your comment. Neither will stop me from enjoying a cup of coffee, or doing anything of necessity for jufaā€™s wellbeing.

How fundament-al. . . .

Ultimate sophistry.

And if you donā€™t know who Joseph Campbell is you are lacking in sophistication .

Too much sophistry, not enough sophistication ā€¦ :pray: ā€¦ :man_student:

Itā€™s a discussion forum. Caring about what others think is kind of the whole point.

Joseph Campbell is dead. I am alive and I can be anything I want and there is nothing you can do about it.

I am discussing my POV., If you are not pleased with how I do it, you have the privilege of shutting me off, and moving to discussions you approve of. Why fish in a dead sea?

Iā€™ve discovered our greatest challenge in this life is ourselves. When it comes to the nub of critics and well-wishers during our lifetime, it goes without challenge. But then, what also comes upon my mind was if we have not discovered who we are, and what we would do in all state of affairs planned, or unplanned, we must conclude then, we cannot know who we are until we know who we are not.

All men are the consciousness of their human ā€˜spiritā€™ indulgent within life, for there is this invisible Spirit within them which they are the consciousness of which is the source of the human spirit they claim personal ownership of.

And so after withered down to our essence, at some point and time in our lives we have to put down the books, stop listening to philosophers, preachers, guruā€™s, and make a stand of demonstrating, to ourselves unequivocally, not our interpreted word speculations of what we have devoted our lives to, and what our living has been according to our thinking and analysis of things we know not the origin of. The late Joshua Leibman, a great Jewish rabbi wrote a book some years ago entitled ā€œPeace of Mind.ā€ Included within the pages of Rabbi Leibmanā€™s book was a chapter entitled ā€œLove Thyself Properly.ā€ In substance, upon the pages of this chapter it states: ā€œyouā€™ve got to love your own self properly, before you can love other selves adequately.ā€

Our words evident our living, in the fulfillment of them our suffering and struggles unerringly are displayed because we have entered a path, and walked upon the dreams of someone else.

ā€œYou enter the forest

at the darkest point,

where there is no path.

your potential.ā€ - Joseph Campbell

Criticism or well-wishers do not matter if we ā€œenter the forest at the darkest point, where there is no path,ā€ except Grace which eliminates all phases of material law, the law of matter, and the law of mind.

Excellent, but why do you feel the need to share this with others? What do you expect in return?

1 Like

Because this is what I do!!!

So, you can make any comment you want, but I canā€™t??

1 Like

Who, name just one person including myself, with evidence to display for every reader to see, who it is that stopped you from saying anything you want.

Donā€™t be shy now, this is your oppotunity to speak out loud about this matter and individuals who have reprimanded you about what you say or not to say.

Just because you canā€™t bait this writer to steer a conversation to benefit you doesnā€™t mean you cannot be vocal.

Iā€™m not going to respond to any of these questions.

1 Like

Do you understand this forum is moderated? Have you read the rules?

1 Like

Grace is your only path

ā€œYou enter the forest

at the darkest point,

where there is no path.

your potential.ā€ - Joseph Campbell

Nothing has more impact upon an individual, whether child or adult, than a parent who hasnā€™t lived their life. It can also be stated nothing has more impact upon people than an individual who defames others, for such an individual has become molded in contention against anotherā€™s rights to live free of contempt without just and righteous cause.

Manā€™s Character is defined in the definition of his thoughts and their projection into the world. But when an individual realizes to live in Grace is to live without a personal definition, they understand Grace has the only definition of Being the Eyes of Godā€™s Soul looking through their eyes unconditionally. That Being is unconditional, except when Itā€™s definition is characterized by manā€™s thinking which manifest his ego of self-righteous idealism, and interpretation of things he knows not the origin.

At some point man must disbelieve in his acceptance of the belief there is a power, not a part of him, named material law, for Grace is the only power of Being and activity of Godā€™s consciousness expressing unconditionally as love, as the body He ā€œhas prepared theeā€ as Christ His temple housing His Holy Spirit.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength- jufa

I havenā€™t followed this thread closely, but Lausten is right- this forum is moderated and there are rules. Youā€™ve heard from two mods now, please donā€™t have us watch your threads and posts even closer. You may not like it, because there is a lot we can do.

1 Like

Please be specific and present the rule(s) I have violated on this forum. jufa

1. Iā€™m backing up the other mod concerning his comment about this forum having rules and is moderated. 2. Iā€™m still trying to figure out why he asked you to read the rules. 3. When I do have more info, Iā€™ll let you know or he will, but whatever the case, heā€™s not alone with moderation.
1 Like

As you, using your words as direct reference: " Iā€™m still trying to figure out why he asked you to read the rules," I am at a loss also concerning the rules. This is why I asked for specifics concerning what rules(s) have I violated.

Being you are ā€œbacking up the other mod concerning his comment about this forum having rules,ā€ is it not also, of necessity, to explain the reasoning why you are in agreement with ā€œthe other mod,ā€ and pass this information on to the parties involved so that the violation(s) will be known, and will not occur again? Is this not a common manner of courtesy for not only this forum, but people in general?