TO THOSE SEEKING UNDERSTANDING. A DIALOGUE WORTH READING Posted on Aug 18th, 2006 by jufa

I, attempted to answer your question, last week, but for some unknown reason it did not go through, I will do so now. If you would, I would have you take note this post, as all my post deals not in humanistic explanations, they go beyond that, and thus, to received the true value of this, which values are for the purpose of growth beyond the words written here, you must free yourself from the box the universal human mind says is real, and which also say you cannot go beyond. But there is nothing in this universe greater than your will of being because your will is an emanation of the only will the universe is conceived in Consciousness.
It is often said whatsoever a man can imagine, can be accomplished. Now all men imagine, which leads to dreams, which leads to hope, which is the crossroad of activity to fulfill the dreams, or inactivity which leads to failure and being unfulfilled. Most of man’s life, irrespective of the activity, is a clear trail of shattered dreams, broken promises, incomplete endeavors, and aloneness and fears
Men cannot seem to grasp their minds are finite, nor the truth that their minds does not have a permanent conscious memory of the infinity of their life, before birth, and after death. Neither do men realize their dreams and aspirations are levied on a scale of opposites which never finds grounds for balance. So all men live their lives from an imaginative disposition of conditions, which are based on the proposition of birth, living within the bounds of birth, and fading from the active life of physical living because of death. This is the reality men acknowledge, believe, and imagine their destinies are enveloped in, through, and all around.
The origin of man is Spirit, because Spirit is the underlining substance which the entire creation emanates from. Whatever man’s human imagination presents, or have presented to man in thoughts, projected imagined visions, of fictitious interpretations of reality, never can man reveal the truth of his Being to his self. Any thought, any projected imagined vision, or fictitious interpretations of reality which the mind and imagination present to the man, are always conditional to matter, and matter, in and of itself, is not real
All that men consider to be good and evil, positive and negative, or understand as cause and effect is based upon their conscious awareness of those conditions as they have been instilled in their minds. It is those instilled beliefs in conditions which keeps men from realizing they are Spirit Beings, or how to touch and become one with “Christ in them, their hope of glory.”
Everything men do is done under the enclosed umbrella of their visions, feelings, and because they believe they cannot touch the invisibility of themselves, they become judgmental to conditions of degrees perpetuated by their universal human minds which has enslaved them to materialism. This enslavement is the cause of man’s belief that the perfection of God has changed from the complete, whole, perfect, and pure form of Spirit, to that of a structure of finite matter. In this structured belief, men believe they become independent from the governing Principle of the “law of the Spirit of life,” to their own dominating ego’s of self-righteous pride
These are the selfish dominating ego’s which hide behind prideful selfishness, and present to other men a unit of collective concern called organization. These organizations are presented for display in the forms of family units, churches, businesses, and government; not to mention educational institutions. The reality of these organized units alienate the collective unity of the whole, because they break down the inter-dependency of the whole, to become the selfish individualized unit of self survivors.
These selfish individualized units of self survivors come to believe their minds are a creative power, and their flesh an instrument of importance; neither are such. However, because it has been instilled in their minds “whatever the mind can imagine can be accomplish,” they step off into their own imaginative devises, which their thoughts produce, of false fictitious forms of illusion which appear to be solid matter. With this said, the problem we encounter, and seek resolution of can never be solved by the universal human mind; the collective engagement of the thoughts of that mind, nor individualized thinking, because it is the mind which forms the problems, and it is the mind used in attempting to solve those problems. What you have is mind forming of itself, that which it is attempting to dissolve; mind battling mind
But a mind imbued with truth sees the true forms of Spirit life. Forms which are different from the forms our human imaginations project. Transcending forms, as the form Jesus took on the Mount of transfiguration. Transcending forms not subject to the laws of nature; man’s laws, nor the laws of birth and death. Forms which cannot be held in a tomb; they rise. Forms which are absorbed in nothing but light; light exploding into life; life exploding into life. Forms which can “behold the glory of God.”
When a mind is based in concept of imagining how creation came into being, that mind is in condition form, and the possessor of such a mind believes God is not the only power. This is the human mind. It is ignorant to truth. This mind lets its imagination
enslave it to illusions, and dictates those illusions to be acknowledge as real
We can be delivered from this enslavement, but only by truly feeling for God. Should we truly reach out, or that should be within, to touch God, we will touch the Christ who is the inner door which, once stepped though, will lead us into the presence of Spirit consciousness. That Consciousness commanded to shine out of darkness. That Consciousness which is the light, and life flow of all existence. Should we step into this light, it will consume every portion of the flesh mentality which has enslaved us, and free us from the illusion of our slave-master’s grip

I don’t understand this kind of philosophy or to be more accurate I don’t see the purpose. But I will play along because I like to wonder about things aswell. Is not man the only true God? Isn’t that the real illusion of God, that we are unconsciously looking in the mirror as we imagine God? We create life, both literally and figuratively. We create purpose, the concept of morality, and can find no more superior creature than we. If the human mind is ignorant to truth, are you purposefully feeding yourself the lies you need to develop this philosophy of spiritual self help? Maybe I don’t understand. Maybe understanding that I don’t understand is the deepest of understandings?

God was sitting in heaven one day when a scientist said to Him,
“God, we don’t need you anymore. Science has finally figured
out a way to create life out of nothing - in other words, we
can now do what you did in the beginning.”
“Oh, is that so? Tell Me…” replies God.
“Well,” says the scientist, “we can take dirt and form it into
the likeness of you and breathe life into it, thus creating
man.”
“Well, that’s very interesting…show Me.” So the scientist
bends down to the earth and starts to mold the soil into the
shape of a man.
“No, no, no…” interrupts God, “Get your own dirt.”

God was sitting in heaven one day when a scientist said to Him, "God, we don't need you anymore. Science has finally figured out a way to create life out of nothing - in other words, we can now do what you did in the beginning." "Oh, is that so? Tell Me..." replies God. "Well," says the scientist, "we can take dirt and form it into the likeness of you and breathe life into it, thus creating man." "Well, that's very interesting...show Me." So the scientist bends down to the earth and starts to mold the soil into the shape of a man. "No, no, no..." interrupts God, "Get your own dirt."
Do not make identical posts in different threads since it is against the rules. Additionally, you are largely in violation of rule 3(h), which is repetitive posting of material without responsive discussion. This is not a forum for memes or oracular utterances but for meaningful inquiry and debate. Continued violation may lead to banning.
God was sitting in heaven one day when a scientist said to Him, "God, we don't need you anymore. Science has finally figured out a way to create life out of nothing - in other words, we can now do what you did in the beginning." "Oh, is that so? Tell Me..." replies God. "Well," says the scientist, "we can take dirt and form it into the likeness of you and breathe life into it, thus creating man." "Well, that's very interesting...show Me." So the scientist bends down to the earth and starts to mold the soil into the shape of a man. "No, no, no..." interrupts God, "Get your own dirt."
Do not make identical posts in different threads since it is against the rules. Additionally, you are largely in violation of rule 3(h), which is repetitive posting of material without responsive discussion. This is not a forum for memes or oracular utterances but for meaningful inquiry and debate. Continued violation may lead to banning. The problem with posting identical post in different threads is this forum does not have a button to deplete mistakes. Tried to deplete but because of this situation, it was impossible to do. If there is a depletion button, I have not found it. It was a legitimate mistake I attempted to correct, but....... Doug, you speak of rules, but you seem to ignore rule (e), when it come to my post. This is why I stopped responding to my post, no one get into the gist of the contents, just bash and you have allowed this to continue without warning. Hey your forum, your rules, your dictates. What else can I say?

There is no rule against strong criticism per se here on the forum. If you feel that some post has violated a rule please bring it to our attention. And if you need to delete a post, you can edit the post and remove it that way. Thanks.

Doug, you speak of rules, but you seem to ignore rule (e), when it come to my post. This is why I stopped responding to my post, no one get into the gist of the contents, just bash and you have allowed this to continue without warning. Hey your forum, your rules, your dictates. What else can I say?
"Trolling" is a difficult term to define, but it is distinct from simply not liking what someone says. Everyone here has experienced others not liking what they say. The right of free speech does not require that others like what you say. I don't get into the gist of your contents, because the only gist I see is the kind that can't be got into. You don't seem to be looking for engagement, just preaching. The forum rules are not designed to help you communicate, they are designed to limit the behaviors that disrupt communication.
There is no rule against strong criticism per se here on the forum. If you feel that some post has violated a rule please bring it to our attention. And if you need to delete a post, you can edit the post and remove it that way. Thanks.
Complain, you know what is going on. I have complained about ppl dealing with the subject matter ever since I started posting again here, and you haven't step in to enforce rule (3). And I attempted to edit my mistake and correct it to the post it was supposed to be sent to by two methods - cut, and by eliminating the words, but neither worked. Why is there no deplete button to begin with? I'm sure I'm not the only one who has brought this to you attention. I will post and if people do not respond to the contents of it, there is nothing to say, or my response. I'm just looking for expanding conversation, no more, no less.
Complain, you know what is going on. I have complained about ppl dealing with the subject matter ever since I started posting again here, and you haven't step in to enforce rule (3). And I attempted to edit my mistake and correct it to the post it was supposed to be sent to by two methods - cut, and by eliminating the words, but neither worked. Why is there no deplete button to begin with? I'm sure I'm not the only one who has brought this to you attention. I will post and if people do not respond to the contents of it, there is nothing to say, or my response. I'm just looking for expanding conversation, no more, no less. We all have trouble with the forum software. It was just a warning about duplicate posting. Just don't make a habit out of it, I'm sure doug will be fine. I've had my wrist slapped once or twice. It keeps this one of the better forums. We have quite a variety here, which is something I look for on the internet. Sorry we don't like your posts, but there is no rule against that.
Complain, you know what is going on. I have complained about ppl dealing with the subject matter ever since I started posting again here, and you haven't step in to enforce rule (3). And I attempted to edit my mistake and correct it to the post it was supposed to be sent to by two methods - cut, and by eliminating the words, but neither worked. Why is there no deplete button to begin with? I'm sure I'm not the only one who has brought this to you attention. I will post and if people do not respond to the contents of it, there is nothing to say, or my response. I'm just looking for expanding conversation, no more, no less. We all have trouble with the forum software. It was just a warning about duplicate posting. Just don't make a habit out of it, I'm sure doug will be fine. I've had my wrist slapped once or twice. It keeps this one of the better forums. We have quite a variety here, which is something I look for on the internet. Sorry we don't like your posts, but there is no rule against that. It is not about software per se. It is about knowing the apparatus of this forum has flaws, and when they appear, and cannot be corrected, no one should be scolded unless it is habitual done by someone. Moreover, to throw rules at one for certain violations, and not be a stickler to all rules application indicate partiality, or attitudinal judgment. Fairness should apply.