Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- 1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second ) can you tell me every single detail of your 1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??
if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn’t forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?
that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.

for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.
So you have to ask from mother, “Who is my father?” And if she says, “This gentleman is your father,” then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, “Who is my father?” go on searching for life; you’ll never find your father.
( now maybe…maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo’s, or many other thing’s which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo’s, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).
if you will show D.N.A, photo’s, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )
same you have to follow real authority. “Whatever You have spoken, I accept it,” Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I’ll follow.
I’ll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That’s all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.
Why should you waste your time?

all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.
cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.
tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic’s )
5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )
and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".

If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.
Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.
if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min’s and chant this holy name for 5 Min’s and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.

Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.

Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )

if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( triple w ( d . o . t ) asitis ( d . o . t ) c . o . m {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

In review the author (Hair Ball for short) goes on these steps: 1. You cannot remember all your life every second, therefore you don't know about everything (God of the gaps theory...setting up the gap in this step) 2. Since you must ask someone to tell you who fathered you, like your mother, only the authority of another can be sufficient evidence (You need a person to tell you and no other evidence will ever be sufficient. In other words, god will tell you what you don't know about the past and everything else) 3. All this extreme knowledge is from a gurgle roo (like a kangaroo) named " Srila Prabhupada who controls the logic. (Better listen boys and girls...don't touch that dial) 4. No one is at peace because we live and die. (Evangelistic appeal to grief and loss in the face of life and love many people and humanists experience) 5. You can always be happy by not breaking six commandments. (Quite like the 10 but much stupider and less related to anything at all) 6. If you sin by breaking the 6 commandments then desperately chant someone's name but be sure it is not your own name. (Only god can help anyone, teach anyone, and forgive anyone and of course be sure to bring your $$$$$$offerings to Srila Prabhupada or his disciples) 7. This world is totally idiotic. Pay no attention to it. (You will soon be dead so deny yourself and give your $$$$ to " Srila Prabhupada or her disciples) 8. Please go to my internet ashram to give your entire life and $$$$$ to " Srila Prabhupada because she is the living source of knowledge and solves all mysteries and questions leading to eternal bliss. I proved this so my must know now. While a total appeal to ignorance of authority, this post may be better structured than at first glace. Structured like typical religious lobotomies and scams to exploit poverty of mind, body, and soul.
and why shall i follow any *street dog* like you ? who are you ? who are you `1st of all ? are you another authority ? alright give me another verifaible and tangible explanation so that i can start following you. and keep`1 thing in your ( dull ) brain that you cant **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.
and why shall i follow any *street dog* like you ? who are you ? who are you `1st of all ? are you another authority ? alright give me another verifaible and tangible explanation so that i can start following you. and keep`1 thing in your ( dull ) brain that you cant **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.
Must be a sock puppet of haribol.
Must be a sock puppet of haribol. and now ( rascal nonsense ) You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator. For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.
This is a forum for discussion and inquiry, not empty abuse. Please be aware that there are rules against personal attacks such as these. Further violations can lead to banning. Thanks.
This is a forum for discussion and inquiry, not empty abuse. Please be aware that there are rules against personal attacks such as these. Further violations can lead to banning. Thanks. this thing you should teach to Mr.Jsmith who started it first. `1st of all teach seniors and to juniors like me.
So with all due respect to you as a fellow human, your goal is to realize your own ability to work within a team to environment to actually learn together. Learning together requires no religious text at all. I was once like you seem to be, following a holy book billions of others believed to be real, reliable, and in fact, without peer in the facts of life. As I grew in knowledge that worked and how to know it worked I realized the book was at best an analogy, a fable, a story in its old hebrew form and then a control of the masses device in the Christian form. All ancient religions are similar analogies and fables of how to be a better human since science had not been created by humans yet. Learning in a group works this way or follow this pattern: Learning is following the evidence and not so much one another. There is both proof and demonstration. When there can be no demonstration, such as before causal factors like germs, gravity waves or others are known, a preponderance of the evidence is the best evidence but much less reliable. Never is the evidence someone of great authority "saying so" whom the others follow. For Example, if Richard Dawkins said, "**skip** over. but where is faith of belief in this practical explanation ? where is it ? point it out now. alright now simply come to real point and recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. go ahead and do it now. _____________________ and why are you **imposing** ( or shifting burdon of proof ) Mr.dawkins authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all. `1st of all tell us that what kind of solid, verifiaible and tangible explanation is there which supports Mr.dawkins, christianity, islam and or anyone else ? kindly explain 2 or say`1 explanation. so that we can see what is what. and tell us also this thing that when you ( once ) happened to be like me on that time what explanation you have which was based on solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation. explain that explanation also.
but where is faith of belief in this practical explanation ? where is it ? point it out now. alright now simply come to real point and recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. go ahead and do it now. _____________________ and why are you **imposing** ( or shifting burdon of proof ) Mr.dawkins authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all. `1st of all tell us that what kind of solid, verifiaible and tangible explanation is there which supports Mr.dawkins, christianity, islam and or anyone else ? kindly explain 2 or say`1 explanation. so that we can see what is what. and tell us also this thing that when you ( once ) happened to be like me on that time what explanation you have which was based on solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation. explain that explanation also.
You ask me to point out where is faith of belief. It is listed after the group effort to find evidence fails and one person decides to continue to look for evidence. That is faith. The person who says they found evidence in a vision or some other god source is religion and rarely credible in any way to real evidence but convincing those who "want to believe". So, I did that. I will do no more as your responses are not a dialogue but a verbose diatribe which I find beneath dignity as a human to engage at this point. Good luck in learning about real evidence and life of science. and now you are talking about scientific method or say evidence but the scientific method means first observation, then hypothesis, and then demonstration. but you cannot demonstrate your hypothesis. you simply observe and than speak nonsense. so again what explanation is there which supports you ( once ) when you were like me ? or say what explanation is there which supports Mr.dawkins, or islam and christianity ? and if you go on with simply **imposing** ( or shifting burdon of proof ) then you have to keep your nonsense to yourself with your fellow sheeps.
Gustavo, what is your relationship to my reply to haribol? Are you together with the other gentleman I was replying to? It seems that may be the case and that you both may represent Hare Krishna? Now, since you have mentioned no specifics or time I replied to a post of yours or what I may have said that was so egregious to you I apologize for any attack to you as a human or haribol. My analysis of haribol requires no apology for it is right. While I consider all subjects and religious perspectives welcome, those here at CFI forums, for the most part, will use logic, evidence and experiment to destroy them. I have no respect to claims that are harmful to life giving learning and the freedom from arbitrary claims that come from such religion such as haribol posted nor do I respect those he respects as authorities of reality. This is a reality based site. Reality is objective. Objective means people who do not know one another and do not believe the same things can still do the same experiments and come to the same conclusions based only on "phenomena". Haribol or Krishna or Jesus can not do any of these. Gurus and magicians can. It seems you and haribol may have just come on here with an attitude of self-proclaimed authority, based only on your words and books about ancient ideas, and making claims like you would with ignorant inexperienced children. We are well educated scientists. Many have come out, or through religion. Some never were fooled as children as I was. We see the better side of life and knowledge and love through science. Most see the horrors of giving praise to religions of India, Europe, China or Antarctica or the Middle East and Africa or Central America or Japan or papau new guinea. Like anyplace, you or haribol go in and start spouting off some ideas that group (like CFI) has fully discredited and we will discredit them again with better and better evidence presented in a more effective manner. haribol is my is screen name of my previous id of which login name i have lost. and as far as question of logic, evidence, and experiment. so why do you **simply impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) other authorities on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) in name of logic, evidence and experiment ? is that shifting burdon of proof is called logic or reasoning in your language ? and as far as question of reality so you cant say that there was no father before childs birth. child was dropped into the womb of our mother from the sky. this thing you cant say. and as far as question of self-proclaimed authority so this thing you should say to me on that time when i have not offered to anything solid, verifiable and tangible at all. but i have offered something verifialbe and tangible. which is based on solid, verifialbe and tangible facts. this practical explanation is not based on dry talking like yours. so again what explanation is there which supports mr.dawkins or anyone else at all. you have got ? do you have got anything at all ? other than shifting burdon of proof. ( Mr.scientist )
haribol is my is screen name of my previous id of which login name i have lost. and as far as question of logic, evidence, and experiment. so why do you **simply impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) other authorities on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) in name of logic, evidence and experiment ? is that shifting burdon of proof is called logic or reasoning in your language ? and as far as question of reality so you cant say that there was no father before childs birth. child was dropped into the womb of our mother from the sky. this thing you cant say. and as far as question of self-proclaimed authority so this thing you should say to me on that time when i have not offered to anything solid, verifiable and tangible at all. but i have offered something verifialbe and tangible. which is based on solid, verifialbe and tangible facts. this practical explanation is not based on dry talking like yours. so again what explanation is there which supports mr.dawkins or anyone else at all. you have got ? do you have got anything at all ? other than shifting burdon of proof. ( Mr.scientist )
Your case for whatever you try to imply is not structured in a way that is logical. What you are trying to say is unclear to me. Perhaps you should see what others who could care less about Hari or Krishna has to say. I am not compelled to listen to your illogical religious ideas. These illocial ideas and process are described as best I can in my first post. I shall say good bye for now on this subject but warn you thus: If you try to bring religion to anyone I know or any politican to pass laws, it will be stopped well before it grows. Religions of the east just pick up the on the stupidity of the western religions though both are just trying to just to cope with a reality neither understands. Good bye. Blocked and what you have done in your very first post ? simply **imposing** ( or shifting burdon of proof ) is that is your logical, rational way ? simply dry talking will not help you. ( mr.scientist ) and as far as question of this practical explanation so it is based on solid, verifiable and tangible facts. which is supported by scientific method which means first observation, then hypothesis, and then demonstration. but you simply observe and than speak nonsense. you ( mr.scientist ) cannot demonstrate your hypothesis from the very starting. so last time i ask you for another verifialble and tangible explanation. and if you failed in explaining anything at all this time also. than there is no more meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time )
and what you have done in your very first post ? simply **imposing** ( or shifting burdon of proof ) is that is your logical, rational way ? simply dry talking will not help you. ( mr.scientist ) and as far as question of this practical explanation so it is based on solid, verifiable and tangible facts. which is supported by scientific method which means first observation, then hypothesis, and then demonstration. but you simply observe and than speak nonsense. you ( mr.scientist ) cannot demonstrate your hypothesis from the very starting. so last time i ask you for another verifialble and tangible explanation. and if you failed in explaining anything at all this time also. than there is no more meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time )
So let's shift the burden of proof back to you, Gustavo. You are perfedtly correct that sometimes we must accept the word of an authority. But this is not one of those times. When I was young, everyone told me that Jehovah was the Ruler of the Universe. The trouble was that these people turned out to be so wrong about so many other things they told me, I couldn't be sure if they were wrong about this as well. And you -- I don't know you well enough to know if your judgment is reliable or not. So it's a good thing you gave me an objective test I could try. I tried reciting "Hare Krishna" about fifty or sixty times (I lost count toward the end). It is a melodious phrase, pleasant to say, and it did make me feel better. But it made me feel just as much better to say "Athena Parthenos" the same number of times. And then I tried it with "O Elbereth Gilthoniel" -- (If you remember, J. R. R. Tolkein invented Elbereth Gilthoniel for his "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. He is completely fictional.) -- and that made me feel better than both of them, no comparison. I didn't want to STOP singing "O Elbereth Gilthoniel"! I suspect that it has something to do with the sounds of these phrases resonating in the brain and releasing endorphins, the same way that you feel better while singing your favorite song regardless of what the lyrics are. Now, I want to be sure you understand -- I'm not claiming that I've disproven anything. Maybe Lord Krishna is the Ruler of the Universe for all I know. If you have any more objective arguments, I wouldn't mind reading them.
(If you remember, J. R. R. Tolkein invented Elbereth Gilthoniel for his "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. He is completely fictional.)
You envisioned Elbereth wrongly: it's a she. (Wow, one can discuss the truth about fictional characters...) Try again, but this time correctly. %-P Maybe you notice a difference?
(If you remember, J. R. R. Tolkein invented Elbereth Gilthoniel for his "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. He is completely fictional.)
You envisioned Elbereth wrongly: it's a she. I realized that I had mistyped a second after I posted. ("Snow-white, snow-white, oh Lady Clear..." as the Elves sang on that memorable walk in the Shire) But when I tried to correct it, the dratted spam filter caught me! :)
I realized that I had mistyped a second after I posted. ("Snow-white, snow-white, oh Lady Clear..." as the Elves sang on that memorable walk in the Shire) But when I tried to correct it, the dratted spam filter caught me! :)
:lol:

The CfI spam cop has suddenly turned into a jack-booted thug. I find I can seldom fix a simple typo without my correction being deemed spam. Dougsmith says he has no control over it.

So let's shift the burden of proof back to you, Gustavo. You are perfedtly correct that sometimes we must accept the word of an authority. But this is not one of those times. When I was young, everyone told me that Jehovah was the Ruler of the Universe. The trouble was that these people turned out to be so wrong about so many other things they told me, I couldn't be sure if they were wrong about this as well. And you -- I don't know you well enough to know if your judgment is reliable or not. So it's a good thing you gave me an objective test I could try. I tried reciting "Hare Krishna" about fifty or sixty times (I lost count toward the end). It is a melodious phrase, pleasant to say, and it did make me feel better. But it made me feel just as much better to say "Athena Parthenos" the same number of times. And then I tried it with "O Elbereth Gilthoniel" -- (If you remember, J. R. R. Tolkein invented Elbereth Gilthoniel for his "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. He is completely fictional.) -- and that made me feel better than both of them, no comparison. I didn't want to STOP singing "O Elbereth Gilthoniel"! I suspect that it has something to do with the sounds of these phrases resonating in the brain and releasing endorphins, the same way that you feel better while singing your favorite song regardless of what the lyrics are. Now, I want to be sure you understand -- I'm not claiming that I've disproven anything. Maybe Lord Krishna is the Ruler of the Universe for all I know. If you have any more objective arguments, I wouldn't mind reading them.
`1st of all tell us what explanation is there which is supporting Jehovah ? kindly give me that very solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation so that we can see what is what. _____________ and you can chant anything whimsically but what is the value of it ? what is the value of it ? and who are you ? are you another authority ? if not then what is the value of your nonsense ? it is useless. that is all. ________ and what you will disprove ? there is nothing which can be disproven my ( dull ) fellow. can you prove it that there was no father before childs birth ? and he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother ? OR can you prove it that you are not under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness ? by recalling everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute ? if you cant do such things then dont falsely think that you have disproven something. my ( dull ) friend

Guys, the OP, Hairball, was just posterbating in public. (Boy I love that word…“posterbate” TM CuthBertJ 2017). 1 post flyby. But it was interesting that this time it was for Harry Krishnuts. I thought they were better than that.

Guys, the OP, Hairball, was just posterbating in public. (Boy I love that word..."posterbate" TM CuthBertJ 2017). 1 post flyby. But it was interesting that this time it was for Harry Krishnuts. I thought they were better than that.
so you mean that im fooling your innocent public or say baiting them by saying that they are under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness ? alright then you are not under such thing so simply recall everything which you hvae thought or done on each second within`1 minute and finish the business. ( falsely puffed up intelligent idiot )
Must be a sock puppet of haribol. I agree. He registered the day after haribol made his only post and this is the only thread gustavo1 where has posted. I'm reporting him to the mods.
Must be a sock puppet of haribol. I agree. He registered the day after haribol made his only post and this is the only thread gustavo1 where has posted. I'm reporting him to the mods. and my ( dear ) sir. as i said before that i lost my username of haribol account. haribol is just an screen name. as you know it. so my ( dear ) wise`1 just try to co-oprate. just dont follow this policy that give dog bad name and hang it. and if you want such thing then you can have fun in your fools paradise. my ( dear ) wise`1 and than i also dont beat the ( such an foolish ) dead horse(s) like you. that is all.