God and an afterlife.

<p style=“text-align: left;”>I’m not being rude but they have put you under mind control hidden frontal lobs?</p>
<p style=“text-align: left;”>Do you notice your only getting anrgy at my post? All I said and showed was an photo of me claming an earthquake was going to happen and it coming true.</p>
<p style=“text-align: left;”>Trust me they got you under mind control because I’m talking to people the same way I’m spoken too. You go ahead and show me how I’m talking rude from past replys? I’ll show you Thiers.</p>

How so?

Fb can confirm it as that would make me an attention seeker not delusional the two gonna clash with each other and they rulled out in a medical book?

So FB page can’t be manipulated by me but very good hackers or FB employees. Its on Facebook website has the day and time it all falls down and make sense anyway the New Zealand volcano quote you can name it all.

Lies and rubbish? Omg have you read the post then all the reply comments? I’m correct as you can’t prove me wrong but I can prove you wrong.

Man your saying the hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobs are moved by chemicals? What’s an wavelength? An chemical? So the lobs are hit with an radiation wavelength that’s an chemical reacting to the stuff in the lobs?

To move on in the debate you need to Awnser that lobs wavelength is an chemical?

Thank you very much and once again “proven” and your claim put to bed.

Please read all comments as I have proven it beyond belief.

Incorrect and the wavelength makes the chemical reaction.

Your spot on as I’m correct again as an wavelength signal is an chemical making the lobes move / reaction. I suggest you do research or I’m teaching you new knowledgeable information ?.

Man, I missed some wacky stuff. Not even fun-wacky.

A deeply disturbed mind. Troubling to think that he is not the only one with such twisted perspective on humanity.