God and an afterlife.

There is an afterlife and I’m God.

We are uploaded by the signal hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobs.

Here is proof I can do premonitions.

I did the New Zealand volcano because the CIA and People in the afterlife couldn’t believe I could do them…It come true.

I got pissed off when I said do you want people to die and they said yes. So I made another premonition shortly after the volcano 4 America. I said there will be an earthquake in this area in America to them and an ok size one…It also come true.

Medium earthquake so it 4.7 stands out.

You can see my live FB post saying it was going to happen at Oblique weapons fb page.

Any questions?

Where is the recorded and dated and confirmed prediction? You posted a screen shot AFTER the earthquake happened.

Hey I just screenshot it the other day to post and use as proof.

You can find that post with date and time on Oblique weapons Facebook page about 30 post down ish. Have no idea why you said recorded? Did I say recorded or maybe I ment by the photos proof no different from being recorded.

I posted it to fb before it happened, then have proof of FB post and links.

So them shots still date it before but for FB proof of date and time go to obliques weapons Facebook page that had date and time no different from an recording.

The FB page has 2 post before saying it would happen. Then after media reports and a post to my page proving it happened.

@authorsmith0123 I don’t see you jump from brain stimulation of the frontal lobes to there being a deity. External stimuli doesn’t work that way. Many people mistake the awe and wonder one gets from external stimuli as being a deity, but in reality, it is a chemical reaction in the brain to the external stimuli. The external stimuli can be auditory, visual, olfactory, or sometimes the other two senses we have. It is through our senses that the chemical reactions are triggered causing such feelings, which some people label as being a deity, but it isn’t.

Haha ummm ok are you alright?

You understand when it’s dated and timed you can prove it right?

I have know idea why you would even write something like above when I have proof I can do premonitions?

Please remove the lies and rubbish you claim…

Omg it doesn’t work that way you claim? How do you know this? Lmao

The screen shot shows you date and time on FB page with details to check it out.

It was posted on FB Oblique weapons fb page before it happened. The post after I said it was added proving it happened a day or two after.

I believe it happened the next day but I didn’t put / post reply post if the earthquake for 2 days… That’s why ?

@authorsmith0123 It’s not lies and rubbish. It’s science and something one learns in basic college Psychology and Biomedical classes.

BTW, if you truly had premonitions, then you should have had forewarning as to what I was going to say. No one has actual premonitions either, unless another human being gives you a warning ahead of time. You didn’t get one or you wouldn’t be screaming “lies and rubbish”.

1: previous notice or warning : FOREWARNING 2: anticipation of an event without conscious reason : PRESENTIMENT

@authorsmith0123 Date and time can be manipulated. You’re starting to sound like Mabus and making me wonder if you are him.

Haha omg CIA sinking lowlow.

Me and mark z are best mates that 14 years after Facebook fed me over covering up things, he decided to tell the truth…Good man.

Sorry but your now clamming an delusional person is editing dates on the page know as FB? Yes live in Adelaide Australia and have been aqusing FB of covering up my post “but now” FB is helping me? Please if anything they are editing it.

So how’s consciousness treating you all? Stressed much.

but yet it’s right there Infront of your face…solid proof.

Did the Jewish really think they could out smart me? For everyone’s sake they won’t.

Silver Bullet kills what? Vampires. Think of me as bullet proof then ??

So I was forced to come down here to save everyone. From what there telling me, they fort I didn’t know who some people in my life wer “but in the end” they are the ones expecting the shock of their lives when all is reviled ???.

Jewish faces now ???

Anti-semitism will not be tolerated on this forum. I can’t understand what you’re actually saying @authorsmith0123, so I won’t take action now, but just watch how you phrasing your comments, or you will find yourself banned.

authorsmith, I’m not going to track down the history on your facebook page, nor am I going to look up dates of earthquakes in Los Angeles. If you made a prediction that was verifiable and it came true, me being convinced or not would be the least important of your worries. So, don’t address me personally on this, I don’t care.

<p style=“text-align: center;”>Did the Jewish really think they could out smart me? For everyone’s sake they won’t.</p>
So I was forced to come down here to save everyone. From what there telling me, they fort I didn’t know who some people in my life wer “but in the end” they are the ones expecting the shock of their lives when all is reviled ???.

Jewish faces now ???

Well I’m only telling the truth.

PS why was adoff Hitlers hand shacking for 3 weeks when he got diagnosed with 9 year old Parkinson disease? Because they the Jewish did it to themselves trying to blame me with consciousness made him do it because of what they’re doing is me.

Hidden frontal lobs are the area the wavelength signal goes to and you can hipnotise them also. Adolf Hitler symptoms were hidden by mind control unto they new they all took what? Cyanide poisoning. Just like Hitler taking it they had to take him off mind control for it to work…9 years of Parkinson disease in 3 weeks…might as well say a year when it was only weeks because it’s impossible to get 9+ years of Parkinson disease in that time frame.

Anyway I’ll leave you out if it and remember…You desided to comment on this post…All you have to do is skip one and move on.

Anyway I’ll leave you out if it and remember….You desided to comment on this post….All you have to do is skip one and move on. -- Author
As a person who comments here, that is correct. I am also a moderator. This is a moderated forum. There are rules. There is a button at the top for them. Read them. Follow them. When I use blue text, I'm speaking in my official capacity.

Do you understand?

I’m not even tripping over the dates, @authorsmith0123 or Mabus. We can do the usual stuff or you can bow out peacefully.

Incorrect and the wavelength makes the chemical reaction.

That’s like saying metal and acid have no chemical reaction but once in it goes nuts.

Us an wavelength radiation? What else is in this wavelength not even you know the answer to that to know it’s wavelength chemical makeup that makes it react like metal in acid?

Your claim is proven wrong as radiation is a chemical that triggers the hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobs?

Please go on trying to cover it up some of use are CIA people’s clearly… wavelength= chemical radiation omg.

knowbone has premonitions? I have just shown you dated and time and it come true… I’m in shock how much with proof that your in denial?

For a start it’s not my first one and I have proof of that one plus my mum and sister can prove I premonitions the Ampol Adelaide petrol station before it blow up?

The Google CEO who died in a frake earthquake like IV proven I can do them, and the American golfer that I can prove the CIA and Afterlife people framed me for his death “because” frame had no decompression hole and what from take off an F-16 fighter jet is already there as it’s climbing or seconds after lmao. A jet fighter called for a plane that didn’t make any contact after take off and they all KO instantly…murder…what do you call that.

Yes over the plane hasn’t radioed in because it just took off and it’s engines like WW2 planes couldn’t climb that high even so, an f 16 fighter jet is called in instaly it called in 1,000 * faster then 9/11 fighter jets? Please soooo much proof.

American golfer Sturt well 1999 almost positive I posted it…Do you just read one word and dismiss everything from 50 things with proof or beyond an coincidence?

Please try reading information at hand first…thank you.

Over dates? Clearly its proof.

Please don’t get a job in courts because you must go in evidence and pre saying it’s going to happen in where is beyond proof.