Biden says Putin is a killer and will pay

I’ve got to wonder if any of this bothers missy

MSNBC

Rachel Maddow looks at how on Trump official, Michael Caputo, not only scandalized the CDC by corrupting their communications on Covid, but also turns up in connection to Russian efforts to manipulate the 2020 election in Donald Trump’s favor. Aired on 03/19/2021.

Report Shows Exact Opposite Of Trump Officials' Claims On China Election Intrusion | Rachel Maddow

MSNBC | Mar 18, 2021

Rachel Maddow shows how Trump officials repeatedly accused China of running a massive campaign to interfere in the 2020 election even though intelligence gathered during the Trump’s time in office (some of which is now declassified) concluded the exact opposite. Aired on 03/19/2021.

The trump Administration with it team of traitors lied, lied, lied, does it disturb Missy that Republicans are dependent on manufacturing lies.

Trump was a Russian Obligate - all the threads for evidence point that way, and bet you can’t come up with anything exculpatory.

Semantics and nuance:

What is the difference between answering a question and someone “calling so-and-so” a name?

Media plays with that.

What’s that saying about don’t ask me a question you don’t want to hear the answer too. Well, the media loves blood to stir the pot.

And the (blood) suckers are all over it.

I suppose a more argumentative politician would have asked “In what specific instance” … and they could have argued without answer

Transcript: (I did not read the whole thing … yet)

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/transcript-abc-news-george-stephanopoulos-interviews-president-joe/story?id=76509669

That’s a bit cryptic. I can read it a few different ways. (specialty since I’m unfamiliar with the interview, and don’t have time for the transcript.)

Besides, they are always the same jazz anyways. As for asking questions and answering, - what catches my ear the most is the many ways of avoiding answering the question.

Or worst, leading questions that refuse to acknowledge the serious legitimate fact filled answers they are offered. Check out Rand Paul in this exchange with Fauci

Brian Tyler Cohen
Rand Paul just tried a ‘gotcha’ question on Dr. Fauci.

Back to #341859, can you explain what you’re trying to say, for an uninformed spectator?

“simply ignore years of history leading up to the Agreement.”

I was hoping you would fill in the context to your claim regarding US actions and yugoslavia

“I’ve got to wonder if any of this bothers missy”

Did you want to dissect and analysis this together?

Back to #341859, can you explain what you’re trying to say, for an uninformed spectator?
I'll expand the context a little:
PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN: I did say that to him, yes. And -- and his response was, "We understand one another." It was-- I wasn't being a wise guy. I was alone with him in his office. And that -- that's how it came about. It was when President Bush had said, "I looked in his eyes and saw his soul."

I said, “Looked in your eyes and I don’t think you have a soul.” And looked back and he said, “We understand each other.” Look, most important thing dealing with foreign leaders in my experience, and I’ve dealt with an awful lot of ‘em over my career, is just know the other guy. Don’t expect somethin’ that you’re-- that – don’t expect him to-- or her to-- voluntarily appear in the second editions of Profiles in Courage.

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: So you know Vladimir Putin. You think he’s a killer?

PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN: Uh-huh. I do.

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: So what price must he pay?

PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN: The price he’s gonna pay we’ll-- you’ll see shortly.

They were talking about “knowing” Putin. Then Steph throws a zinger/ leading question “Do you think he’s a killer”

Rather than obfuscating some wishy washy answer, like so many politicians do (as you reference with about not answering ) Biden just simply answered the question.

Any answer is a trap for a question like that about a world leader.

Then the headlines are “Biden Calls Putin A Killer”

… It’s not like every time Biden refers to Putin as “Putin the Killer” (as some past leaders have been known to do).

Media puts blood in the water for the suckers.

Media puts blood in the water for the suckers.
Well said and thanks for taking the time to explain. It's refreshing.

Missy you could take a lesson from mrmhead.

No, I don’t want, nor am I in a position, to detail any of that. I don’t because I see you playing wack-a-mole. For all your invitation, you don’t seem to have the gumption to do it yourself. So there.

Yugoslavia was screwed up, fine I’ll give you that, so was what happened in Budapest. What of it?

Smart people compartmentalizing everything so they can invent the most amazing dreams to make life as easy as anyone could wish for - all-the-while ignoring that our collective blind unbridled greed is destroying the global life support system (and our children’s futures) bothers me a heeeeellllll of a lot more. So let’s talk about that.

www.hungarikumokkal.com

momhead, an aside to this thread, not to your comment re. the press, “if it bleeds, it leads, if it don’t bleed, make it sound like it does.”

Remember all the talk about the jet engine that “blew up” leaving Denver airport? Look up some of the YouTube jet mechanics-aviators, they are tearing into the "Blew up"meme - The jet engines shrouding disintegrated, but the engine itself DID NOT BLOW UP, and the red flame seen, was probably oil burning within the airbrake baffles, that thing that gets deployed to slow down plane after touch down, and no biggie - well, all things considered.

sorry about that auto spell correction mrm

I’ll just put this here

:No, I don’t want, nor am I in a position, to detail any of that"

Cc then please dont put up videos if you dont want to talk about them.

"I’ll just put this here

Russia Studied How to Get Americans to Make Mistakes - The Atlantic"

The link talks about a ukrainian member of parliament and the link within this link talks about rich russian businessmen and thier investments around the world.

Do people here actually read or watch their links before they post?

sorry about that auto spell correction mrm
"momhead" Good One!!

??

The link talks about a ukrainian member of parliament and the link within this link talks about rich russian businessmen and thier investments around the world.
... and that's all you got out of it ...

Ironically, I believe that proves the point.

“The only reason Putin doesn’t like President Biden is because President Biden doesn’t want to kiss his butt and be his puppet.”
This administration seems to care a lot more about Putin than the other way around. As I said upthread, Biden is just running his mouth. Who cares what he says. Missinggirl is angry at hot air.

Well, @thatoneguy, if Putin has his people interfere with our elections (and he has), then I’d say that’s something to worry about.

Maybe USA should stop interfering in other peoples elections. That would be a good start.

Well, @thatoneguy, if Putin has his people interfere with our elections (and he has), then I’d say that’s something to worry about.
If only the voters being duped by the Russians and Iranians are the same ones that the GOPers are trying to keep from voting through their laws of suppression.