Biden says Putin is a killer and will pay

How do you like the world’s biggest terrorist state calling someone else a killer?

Putin is a killer and now we need to arrest and convict the second biggest killer in the world… the dotard, who happens to be in bed with Putin. They both need to go to prison, but it will be harder to arrest and convict Putin. BTW, I’m not sure how you get that the U.S. is a terrorist state when Putin kills and uses the dotard as his puppet. Another terrorist country is in the Middle East.

Noam Chomsky likes calling the US a terrorist state. I don’t agree with him. Sam Harris attempted to engage him and he was obstinate, in his scholarly and gentlemenly way.

If you just count bodies, and how we move into places that can’t defend themselves, there is a case to be made. But I think Noam ignores the “how” too much.

“But I think Noam ignores the “how” too much.”

Thats an interesting comment. Is this the moral equivalence fallacy argument?

I respect Noam Chomsky, but if that is what he’s saying, I disagree with him, no matter how obstinate he gets about his position.

Is this the moral equivalence fallacy argument? --missing
I don't commit fallacies on purpose, so no. If you think all war is terrorism, then there is no distinction. But I think some military actions are justified. Never pretty, never fully, but that's a long discussion.

Empty threats is all it is, just like always. Biden is still locked into the foreign policy mentality of 40 years ago but Russia is not.

“But I think some military actions are justified.”

Which ones and whats the correlation with “how”?

Which ones
Yugoslavia in the 80s would be a good example. Kuwait could have been done better. The how is things like deliberating with relevant parties, offering to negotiate, financial sanctions first, when it comes to the use of force it should be measured and avoid civilian casualties. For starters

I dont know what actions in yugoslavia in the 80s you speak or what you mean by kuwait could have been done better

“when it comes to the use of force it should be measured and avoid civilian casualties.”

But it never is

How do you like the world’s biggest terrorist state calling someone else a killer?

www .theguardian. com/us-news/live/2021/mar/17/joe-biden-covid-coronavirus-relief-plan-andrew-cuomo-atlanta-shooting-live-updates

Okay, so what’s your point? To recognize our history of sins against other peoples? Then we can move on to the next nation and examine their history of atrocious behaviors, sins against other peoples, then move on the next an so forth. Or? Wonderful societies crop up, new generations come along and the despots and ruthless take over. Not always and all too often. Of course, changing climate climate isn’t anything to sniff at either, that’ll bring down the best.

But, there’s still today and trying to do the best with what you/we have.

So what are you suggesting?

Pulling our hair out, that Biden can also be called a killer? Okay, fact is fact. It’s all in how you’re looking at it. After all, he could have stopped Shock’n Awe, rather than support it and make sure it become the forever destructive atrocity it did. Okay, what of it? Disgusting, but what kind of alternative is that ugliest of Americans, that Totalitarian Trump the Russian Obligate.

Aren’t there other way to funnel your anger and energy and passion, like figuring out how to turn your energy into helping kids. young people, deal with this hideous future in a pragmatic manner? Why not try to slow this disintegration or our Democratic government? Can’t you see the Russians don’t have our welfare in mind. At least Biden is an American and does care about people, with all his flaws and skeletons.

It’s like personally I have more respect for Putin, than Trump, but he’s still our enemy, not friend!

Maloney Calls It Alarming That Russia Targeted Members Of Congress To ‘Launder Their Disinformation’

Congressman Sean Patrick Maloney (D-NY) reacts to the new report by U.S. intelligence that finds Russia pushed “misleading or unsubstantiated allegations against President Biden” through Trump allies and media. Aired on 03/17/2021.

Five Things To Know About The U.S. Intelligence Report On Russian Election Interference

www. rferl. org/a/five-things-us-intelligence-report-russian-election-interference/31156225 . html

By Mike Eckel - March 17, 2021

Putin Likely Directed 2020 U.S. Election Meddling, U.S. Intelligence Finds

By Reuters, Wire Service Content March 16, 2021,

www .usnews. com/news/top-news/articles/2021-03-16/us-intelligence-report-concludes-russia-and-iran-tried-to-influence-election-sources

Russia says biden obviously doesnt want good relations

As a moderator, I’m telling you that you need to work on your behavior missinggirl. I’ll use this thread as an example.

I dont know what actions in yugoslavia in the 80s you speak -- mg
Well then google it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakup_of_Yugoslavia. That’s how you engage in political conversation, you increase your knowledge of the topic.
But it never is
If you want to take the stand that war is never justified, that’s fine, but how do you engage in conversation about the world where there are wars? Jainist monks sweep the ground in front of them as they walk to avoid injury bugs.

https://people.uwec.edu/ivogeler/w111/articles/jainism.htm#:~:text=Orthodox%20Jain%20monks%20and%20nuns,living%20organism%20under%20their%20feet.

I’m not going to live like that, but I’m not going to tell them to stop doing that either. It’s a much better way to express your love of peace than what you are doing missinggirl. You are attacking anyone who attacks someone else. This is what every President says they are doing. They say they have to use force because they have no other choice and we’re the good guys so it’s okay.

In the Yugoslavia example, powerful people were attempting to commit genocide and they were destroying world cultural artifacts in the process. The choice of standing by and doing nothing, in the name of not accidentally harming an innocent person in the process was not a viable choice, my opinion.

Russia says biden obviously doesnt want good relations
I don’t see a point here. Russia says a lot of things. They are known liars and manipulators of facts. They say one thing and act differently. These kinds of posts do nothing except bump the conversation in another direction that requires long unwinding of they mean. And if we start in that direction, you will bump it in another. You just did it, and you’ve done it before.

Putin isn’t up there with Stalin, as far as death count goes, unless you count what his puppet, the dotard did, but he has Stalin’s mentality. The only reason Putin doesn’t like President Biden is because President Biden doesn’t want to kiss his butt and be his puppet.

<p style="text-align: left;">Russia says biden obviously doesnt want good relations</p>
Right!

Russia’s Putin wants another Russian Obligate President who understands when to kowtow to him and when to crawl up his ass.

Missy, why do you favor of that approach?

Ditto to Lausten and Mriana.

The only reason Putin doesn’t like President Biden is because President Biden doesn’t want to kiss his butt and be his puppet.
Putin has perfected the art of revolution without firing a shot with a little help from the internet.

He attempts to take back ground that his predecessors lost, using whatever means he has. When he gets called on it by world leaders, he points to what they’ve done in the past, or what their predecessors did 50 years ago or whatever bad press they are currently getting. And people bite. They stop all comments, all critiques of Putin and focus on whoever is telling him to stop killing people. They set a high bar of morality and righteousness and then only apply it to democratically elected leaders who rule under the eye of a free press.

I saw brain dead activity like this on the very first internet forums I posted in, back in 1993. It was young males, who are often the trouble makers, so I thought it would go away when facebook came along, where you use your real name and your mother reads your posts. Boy was I wrong.

The break up of Yugislavia was in the early to mid 90’s.

What actions are you referring to in the 80’s?

“When he gets called on it by world leaders, he points to what they’ve done in the past, or what their predecessors did 50 years ago”

The critic of US foreign policy and empire is the hypocrisy of today and yesterday

If the shoe fits …

I presume your “Biggest terrorist state” comment is referring to the US. Why do YOU see it as being “The World’s Biggest terrorist state”? Or are you just regurgitating someone else’s description for effect?