T rump has shown us that we can assassinate oppositional foreign leaders

In order not to technically breach international law, the White House said that Suleimani was about to cause death and destruction, thus assassinating him was purportedly legal. As usual, the T rumpublicans submit no evidence that this is the case. Being pathological liars, therefore, it is likely they are lying about this. And T rump will get away with it. If he is above our law and above our Constitution, he is certainly above international law.

I wonder what other despicable state leaders we can assassinate under this new T rump doctrine. How about Assad? Or Putin (oh, no, he is one of T rump’s boyfriends). Maybe T rump can promise to assassinate Zelensky if he doesn’t make up an investigation on corruption by Biden.

It’s a new world, 20 years deep into the 21st Century. The neo roaring 20’s are upon us. Alt-right Mafia style govts are in style these days.

Blow back, after blow back, after blow back, after blow back, after blow back, after blow back

Why won’t we ever learn?

Follow the money.

What gets me is we’re walking into all this with such oblivious nonchalance.

Here’s one for old time sake.

After all, that oblivious clown trump wouldn’t be there if it weren’t for those corporate masters of the universe* and all he’s doing for them.

Evolution in action

The final goal of the grand conspiracy - to make governments irrelevant, everything focused on increasing profits and bonuses for the few.

T rump said that Soleimani “was planning a very major attack”. Is that right Mr. Liar? Forgive me for demanding evidence for anything that you say, but you are a pathological LIAR, so it is necessary. You had plenty of time to have the assassination carried out. You have had time since it was carried out. You have time to brag about it in campaign speeches, but you have NOT? had time to show evidence of the imminent atrocity that you allegedly prevented by assassinating Soleiman? Not even to just the appropriate people in Congress?

Everyone knows now, what a LIAR T rump is. Even his obsequious beta cult followers must realize this by now.

Anything he says at any given moment might well be a lie. He doesn’t present evidence to support his lies, he hides evidence that would show he is lying.

So we have a CiC who is a profound LIAR. Is that sustainable? Maybe, since he has also maneuvered himself to being above the law. In an autocratic society, the dictator can lie all he wants, it makes no difference, since he will do what he wants anyway.

We started killing oppositional foreign leaders long before Trump was around. He’s just following the bad example set by the past 25 administrations.

So Oneguy are you an activist apologist for T rump assassinating Soleimani? Poor T rump. He is only following precedent??? The guy who follows no precedents except ones that are in his interest at a given moment?

But Oneguy, in the 70’s we decided for awhile, anyway, that we should not be assassinating foreign leaders. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/05/cia-long-history-kill-leaders-around-the-world-north-korea

“….president Gerald Ford signed in 1976 an executive order stating: “No employee of the United States government shall engage in, or conspire in, political assassination.” The executive order was partly out of embarrassment at the role of the CIA being publicly exposed – but also an acceptance by the federal government that US-inspired coups and assassinations often turned out to be counterproductive.

But Oneguy, it’s okay with you that T rump is willing and eager to engage in probable violations of international law, because he’s just following the example set by the older kids, even though it will probably prove to be counter productive? After all he is just striving to make America great again, like it was when we could try to willy nilly assassinate other world leaders.

Wake up, Tim. Out of the 4,800 defense sites in 160 countries, the Pentagon has around 500 bases around the world that are off-the-books and about 40,000 “unknown troops” that are not part of the 200,000 subject to Congressional oversight. Trump was as clueless about that as you and I before he stumbled into the Oval Office. You are not the only one who dreaded the idea of Trump, the outsider, becoming President. Now that Trump knows, he has to go along with the game the way the Pope has to shield the scandalous goings on in the Catholic Church. You and I are not privy to the truth behind the scenes. Why don’t you just sit back quietly and watch the movie?

I can see that the better angels of our nature, won’t be visiting you and your alpha bull, T rump, anytime soon.

I wonder how you came by the “secret knowledge” of “off the books” bases and “40,000 secret troops”, if as you say, T rump had no clue until he became POTUS. You said that “you and I are not privy to behind the scenes” info, yet you know about 40 thousand secret troops and 500 secret bases. Since you are in lock step with a pathological liar, you must forgive me for being skeptical of your seemingly self-contradictory assertions.

I don’t think that I will sit by quietly and watch the horror flick. Rather, consider an all African American crowd at a horror movie. It’s going to be boisterous and loud. Especially at moments when the monster/murdering/villain is obviously about to do something really awful.

Looky who agrees with me about the SHIITE show that T rump is starting. Tucker Carlson and this sweet young lady:

Ooooh… She looks so pensive.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/what-tucker-carlson-and-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-agree-on-opinion/ar-BBYDCq8?ocid=spartanntp

AOC and I agree on a lot of things, including this. IMHO, what he had done to the Iranian leader or military officer, whatever he was, should be added to the list of articles of impeachment. He didn’t even confer with congress concerning that action.

@Sree

Why don’t you just sit back quietly and watch the movie?

Not if it means watching a disgusting dictator, much like Hitler was. I can’t even call the dotard a human being or even another animal, he’s so disgusting and inhumane. The articles of impeachment should be longer than two and should include his crimes against humanity and his defiance of the Constitution of the United States.

But Oneguy, it’s okay with you that T rump is willing and eager to engage in probable violations of international law, because he’s just following the example set by the older kids, even though it will probably prove to be counter productive? After all he is just striving to make America great again, like it was when we could try to willy nilly assassinate other world leaders.
The point is it’s ridiculous to act like Trump is unusually evil in situations like this.

It’s interesting to see and hear Eisenhower’s “military industrial complex” speech. Most Americans don’t know that the original line in that speech was “military, industrial congressional complex” but the word “congressional” was omitted because it was considered too provocative. This nation now and for some time spends roughly two thousand million dollars every single day, day after day, month after month, and year after year, and for what? The self-serving lie that it’s to protect our freedom still mesmerizes millions into blindly acquiescing in seeing all this corn poured down a rat hole. Patriotism is not what motivates congress and defense contractors, it’s just naked, shameless greed. As Abraham Lincoln said “We need to dis-enthrall ourselves.”

In response to Tim,

The most accurate two word description I’ve heard of Donald Trump (excuse me I meant Donald T rump, I love that) is that he’s a malignant narcissist and he is that in spades. If a chronic narcissist walks into a room with 100 people in it, rather then get along with most of them by interacting as an equal with all the give and take that requires, he’d much prefer being completely at odds with 95 of them so long as the other 5 adored him and hung on every word he said. Donald T rump’s fragile ego can’t take any criticism and must be constantly buoyed by shallow admirers. That’s the reason and the sole reason why his daughter Ivanka is in the White House. She serves as “Adorer in Chief” to the malignant narcissist who sadly and fraudulently occupies the Oval Office.

Oneguy said: The point is it’s ridiculous to act like Trump is unusually evil in situations like this.

TimB replies; My point is not that T rump is unusually “evil”. Although he is a man of unusually poor character. My Point is that he is disaster after disaster waiting to happen as Commander in Chief.

Right now because of his action, we are either: 1) Occupying the sovereign state of Iraq who wants us to leave, or 2) we are withdrawing from Iraq per international law. Either case is a breath of life for ISIS, who we have now, ceased operations against.

Our CinC is also repeatedly promising to commit the war crimes of destroying Iranian cultural sites. This (unless it is an empty threat, aka lie) leaves our military in the unenviable position of having to disregard unlawful orders from the CinC, or to carry out war crimes.

I wonder, have their been an unusual number of quiet resignations by generals under this sorry excuse of a CinC?

Mriana, I don’t always agree 100% with AOC, but I always enjoying seeing and hearing from her. What about Tucker Carlson? I don’t feel the same about him, but he agrees with us on this too.

I’ve not heard or read anything from Tucker Carlson to know what he thinks.

That is probably for the best.

I’ve not heard or read anything from <** He who shall not be named**> to know what he thinks.
Sorry that demon was released on you. My workout center is pretty small, so the two machines I like are right by the Fox News TVs and I'm often there at <**> time. The most memorable was a night a couple years ago when he was focusing on Russia. He could have given some in depth reporting including some historical background, instead he opened with a tirade that sounded something Roseanne Roseannadanna crossed with Andy Rooney, "What's all this fuss about Russia. They're just some backwater two-bit country with hardly any power but all of sudden it's a problem that Trump likes their President......"

I guess T rump got the message that his military is not going to bomb cultural sites in Iran, even if he orders it. I say this, because I just heard him backing off that particular war crime. But who knows what the liar will espouse 10 min from now?