Biden says Putin is a killer and will pay

missinggirl how do you know that the U.S. is interfering with other countries’ elections?

Well, @thatoneguy, if Putin has his people interfere with our elections (and he has), then I’d say that’s something to worry about.
Your selective belief in what our government says is not helping with your already extremely low level of understanding.
@Missinggirl, Cc then please dont put up videos if you dont want to talk about them.
Where did I put up a video about Yugoslavia? What about my summary of the general political history? That wasn't a video. Please reference the post number? and what the point is?

I DO make an effort to be clear about what I’m talking about. I’m not always right. Occasionally, I’m plain pissed off and write some stupid shit. Sometime I’m missing information I ought to be familiar with, etc. I’m willing to be called on it, listen to the other side and process it, then walk it back, when honesty demands it. Best of all I’m willing to listen and process and incorporate, and learn. (You know mistakes are for learning, and all that)

I do share a lot to links to news reports and YouTube, because, well because we can, and think these particular reports substance and introducing specific issue that should be a part of public discuss involving at least dozens, but apparently it already too far gone for that. That’s a shame, but it doesn’t mean we can’t keep hoping and striving, in our particular ways. Sure beats getting lost in rage and hopelessness and making it worse.

Just wish our national community wasn’t so apathetic, I mean there should be dozens of interesting individual voices here at CFI.

You see Missinggirl what you - that’s is your posting’s here - seem to be missing is an interest in a GOOD FAITH DISCUSSION. They seldom try to really engage in discussion, that’s sad. Good faith requires an interest in hearing what the other is saying. Then taking a moment to dance with those thoughts and see where it leadings.

Gotchas and venting, without ever really explaining what the hell one is on about. For instance, the message I get from your postings, is that: that none of us are innocent and there aren’t any GOOD GUYS. (Lordie knows I’m hoping you’re not implying Putin is a good guy regarding his intentions towards America.). But, beyond that, there’s nothing. You play Wack-a-Mole, that’s my second impression.

Okay, we’ve, many, have discovered and processed that. Time keeps flying by. Now, today, what do you do with it? Up your game, is all I’m suggesting. :wink:

I got no problem with well placed gotchas, and venting if you also take the time to explain yourself. Plus, to listen and to want to learn, while striving to make yourself understood. Especially, if someone’s willing to lend you their ear, so to speak. ;- ).

Excuse the typos, bet you can make the jumps, it’s the thoughts that matter. :v:

good night.

best wishes to all my pals, here at CFI.

Where did I put up a video about Yugoslavia?

The maddow video you asked me to watch

I’ll go ahead and give myself permission to take a pause here and say:

This thread has thus far been almost entirely directed by someone who hasn’t genuinely contributed anything and maintains a surprising degree of control almost exclusively through agitation.

To be fair, there was one warning early on which may have addressed this fact, kind of, but the technique has still been on full display thereafter and allowed to run roughshod as though acceptable.

This is where, therefore, I must make my exit.

Ooookkkkkaaaayyyyyyyy, the Maddow video. That is the news and I would expert her to be better informed than I am, which is why I shared it.

Now specifically what part of it are you taking issue with. Can we discuss that???

As Bluecord35 points out all you’ve been doing is yanking our respective chains, and we’re playing along, wondering if you’re ever going to settle down to an actual constructive dialogue.

So, what up?

Okay I gave you the benefit of doubt in that comment, thought now I can’t find this video you are alleging I posted. Here’s what I see:

Maloney Calls It Alarming That Russia Targeted Members Of Congress To ‘Launder Their Disinformation’. (Not Maddow)

Disastrous Trump Covid Response Runs Deeper Than Mere Mismanagement | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC. (Maddow)

Report Shows Exact Opposite Of Trump Officials’ Claims On China Election Intrusion | Rachel Maddow. (Maddow)

Rand Paul tries ‘gotcha’ question on Dr. Fauci. | (Brian Tyler Cohen)

. . .

So where this Maddow news report on Yugoslavia?

Since mrmhead is bowing out, I thought I resurrect a post Missinggirl seems to have missed, it does deserver her consideration.
<blockquote>@mrmhead - #341833 - March 18, 2021 at 4:42 pm

As for “No more a killer than …”

How many critics of our recent administrations or presidents have “coincidently” ended up dead?

As for Putin:

(from a 2017 Washington Post article)

Boris Nemtsov, 2015

Boris Berezovsky, 2013

Stanislav Markelov and Anastasia Baburova, 2009

Sergei Magnitsky, 2009

Natalia Estemirova, 2009

Anna Politkovskaya, 2006

Alexander Litvinenko, 2006

Sergei Yushenkov, 2003

Yuri Shchekochikhin, 2003

&nbsp;

Oddly enough, the article started with:

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko called the shooting in Kiev of Denis Voronenkov, a former Russian Communist Party member who began sharply criticizing Putin after fleeing Russia in 2016, an “act of state terrorism by Russia.”</blockquote>
&nbsp;

&nbsp;

&nbsp;
Since mrmhead is bowing out, ...
Exit mrmhead, enter Momhead!

Eat your peas, comb your hair, wash your hands - you don’t know where they’ve been … ?

As for the list of dead Russians - I was pointing out specific deaths that may be directly attributed to Putin. No he didn’t pull the trigger or put the poison in the tea, but he may have ordered/approved it. In many cases the KGB or other Russian agency investigated and there was either a questionable conviction, or the killer was “never found”.

In contrast to:

This discussion was also discussing wars and military actions. If you attribute every death due to a military action to the leader of the country, then every leader that engages in war is a “killer”. Queen Elizabeth is a Killer.

And also, anyone that has voted for the winner of a presidential election is a killer-by-proxy because they helped put “the killer” in power.

This is the no-answer game-playing that Biden could have gotten into, and I’m sure some politicians would have done so.

As for something like Trump ordering the assassination of Soleimani - that was a military action. Not the same as killing journalists and rival politicians because they’re pissing you off. (OMG … I think I just defended trump … MOM says I have to wash out my mouth with soap)

(and it was bluecord that was taking a leave)

Hehehe, yeah, sorry about that. Distracted transposition while focusing on your list.

Momhead, has a great future!

Sorry about that Bluecord ?

Cc - pretty dissapointing from you accussing me of not willing to enter conversation. I take you back to your post 341856 and my repy to you at 341867

Should we engage on this since you asked if I was concerned?

@missinggirl

Cc – pretty dissapointing from you accussing me of not willing to enter conversation. I take you back to your post 341856 and my repy to you at 341867

Should we engage on this since you asked if I was concerned?

That has nothing to do with the topic. You’re still not discussing the topic or what part of the video you had issues with. Everyone is asking you to discuss what you didn’t like about the video, discussing the topic of this thread, instead of digressing, redirecting, turning the tables, and other forms of non-discussion. You haven’t been contributing to conversation, but acting like a troll, which is against the rules and can lead to banning if behaviour is not changed. This is your second warning from me. Even though Lausten hasn’t put his warnings in blue, they should count too, which would mean you are banned, but instead, you get one more chance due to that technicality. That’s all you get.
There won’t be another warning. You will be banned unless you start actually contributing to the conversations.

Cc post at 341856 is clearly part of the conversation about russia so called interference in US elections 2020 and nothing to do with yugoslavia as he tries to muddy the waters later on.

To support his view to counter my position of lack of evidence he posts a video of Rachael Maddow discussing this topic. I am assuming he picked this as he feels this was the best evidence there is of russian interference.

So the video begins with Maddow discussing the intelligence report that cite a documentary aired in American tv as a great russian success story.

Maddow does not tell us what the documentary is , what it was about, where it aired or how many people veiwed it, which brings to question what Maddow and her masters think success means.

The doco was called "The Ukrainian Hoax " that was aired on American News First, (a network not even registered for viewer ratings) at 10 pm on a Sunday night - 26th Jan 2020

Maddow then goes on to talk about the presenter of the doco Michael Caputo and his afflication with the trump regime tion and his muzzling of the CDC on the covid pandemic.

In this 4 minute clip, the connection to russia is never made but the assertion that russia disseminated a misinformation campaign is repeated again and again.

Claims that the producers are Russian agents ( the people referenced are Ukranian ) and the highlighting Caputo’s involvement without explaining how they know they are agents and the link between russia and caputo is not explained.

This is what call propaganda dressed up as objective political commentary when the official govt narrative is being presented to the audience as truth without any questions, without any qualufications and without any challenge.

Thats why i have a problem with Cc posting said video for the pro russia interfernce crowd.

Here’s an NIC report linking the documentary to Russian influence. Middle of page 3 (pg 8 in the PDF) on the left.

Does that help?

Thank you Missinggirl, that at least gives me a little to work off of. Though my response will be a bit broken up and spread over the day since, I’m helping Nana, keep an eye on a very rambunctious fast moving almost two year old. Me, I’m Napa. :wink:

Well, starting at the top, yes Rachel Maddow packs her program with information. But, it requires a good-faith listening to, I have the feeling you see Maddow and switch off - but that’s because you refuse to take her reporting seriously. Folks that you will find, they can use that google search to following up on her claims and find the evidence.

Many have become so habituated with listening to Fox News

@Missinggirl: "russia so called interference in US elections 2020"
Are you saying that in these past four five years you've seen no evidence of Russian interference, how about Cambridge Analytical?

Gotta run, I’ll be back, good providence willing.

I feel many trump supporters were drowning in the “No Collusion” mantra so they fail to realize there is a difference between Collusion and Interference . So any time “Russian Interference” comes up, they flip to “No Collusion”. team trump has done a good job of social engineering … aka brainwashing.

“Folks that you will find, they can use that google search to following up on her claims and find the evidence.”

So why dont you do that and check her claims?

“Are you saying that in these past four five years you’ve seen no evidence of Russian interference, how about Cambridge Analytical?”

So now you want to move onto cambridge analytica and away from what you posted as compelling evidence ?

After much discussion and many warnings, missinggirl is done. use the Issues and Complaints forum if you have any questions or concerns.

Where you upset that the discussion turned to Cambridge Analytica? Don’t get you

use the Issues and Complaints forum if you have any questions or concerns.