Biden says Putin is a killer and will pay

@missinggirl

Aside from your labeling, do you think he is not a killer?

Are you saying no one should stand up to him?

(as asked previously) What was the point of the OP? Just a simple “Like / Dislike” poll?

Mr Head

What does stand up mean?

No more a killer than leaders of the West and the dictators they support militarily and economically throughout the middle east africa and south america

What does stand up mean?
You'll see shortly.

As for “No more a killer than …”

How many critics of our recent administrations or presidents have “coincidently” ended up dead?

As for Putin:

(from a 2017 Washington Post article)

Boris Nemtsov, 2015

Boris Berezovsky, 2013

Stanislav Markelov and Anastasia Baburova, 2009

Sergei Magnitsky, 2009

Natalia Estemirova, 2009

Anna Politkovskaya, 2006

Alexander Litvinenko, 2006

Sergei Yushenkov, 2003

Yuri Shchekochikhin, 2003

Oddly enough, the article started with:

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko called the shooting in Kiev of Denis Voronenkov, a former Russian Communist Party member who began sharply criticizing Putin after fleeing Russia in 2016, an "act of state terrorism by Russia."

Evidence would be nice. What are we going to see shortly?

Evidence would be nice. What are we going to see shortly?
Evidence for what?
What are we going to see shortly?
The answer to your question.

QANON - something big is going to happen.

Whats going to happen?

You will see shortly

“The only reason Putin doesn’t like President Biden is because President Biden doesn’t want to kiss his butt and be his puppet.”

Lets turn this around

The only reason Biden doesn’t like Putin is because Putin doesn’t want to kiss his butt and be his puppet.

Missing girl, you’re just constantly responding with “yah but what about”. Please contribute or move on

I ask you about 80 s US action in yugoslavia. You havent comeback to me to explain wht you are referring to

You were right, it was in the 90s. I’m not investing that much time in answering your questions because that’s all you do. You challenge others but don’t make your own logical comments. Look at what others are doing. I don’t disagree with your values, but the rules state that you need to participate, not just ask rhetorical questions

I think its good to bring up examples to support ones assertions and beliefs. Makes for a much better conversation knowing exactly what we are talking about and what we mean.

I think your yugoslavia reference is a terribe example of US doing its best so to speak to maintain peace

I agree with @lausten- the Yugoslav wars were a very nasty event and the UN was right for sending the NATO force in.

Some military actions are an easier call and that was one, in my view.

@missinggirl

Lets turn this around

The only reason Biden doesn’t like Putin is because Putin doesn’t want to kiss his butt and be his puppet.

When you turn it around it is no longer true. What is true is that Putin doesn’t like President Biden because President Biden will not kiss his butt like the dotard did. Putin is as bad as Stalin, only he hasn’t killed as many people as Stalin did, unless you count the ones the dotard killed for him.

the Bosnian war started after the Americans had instructed the Bosnian Muslims to withdraw their Lisbon Agreement (Carrington–Cutileiro peace plan) signature

“When you turn it around it is no longer true. What is true is that Putin doesn’t like President Biden because President Biden will not kiss his butt like the dotard did. Putin is as bad as Stalin, only he hasn’t killed as many people as Stalin did, unless you count the ones the dotard killed for him.”

Nothing to do with whether or not Putin is a killer. There are plenty of Dictators around the world the US is very friendly with and will support as long as they obey orders

@missinggirl And who might be the dictator President Biden is friendly with?

General Sisi, King Salman President Aliyev and Shiekh Nahyan off the top of mind

And how did you come to the conclusion that they are dictators?

@missinggirl If we’re imagining that Izetbegovic was simply a puppet of the U.S., or that peace plan signatories had much intention of respecting any such plans or didn’t have original intentions which made military intervention strongly inevitable, then this is an exchange which leaves out crucial details after reductive statements to the point of making it meaningless.

the Bosnian war started after the Americans had instructed the Bosnian Muslims to withdraw their Lisbon Agreement (Carrington–Cutileiro peace plan) signature -- missinggirl
It's not surprising that when you do finally provide a fact, you take it out of context, provide no hesitation, no possibility that we don't know the motivations of all players, and simply ignore years of history leading up to the Agreement.