Are whites capable of appreciating what we put colored people through?

Bless your heart.

I guess growing up amongst those (my family) who were part N.A. I guess I didn’t notice the differences in environments.

People are nice south of the Mason Dixon line, with some exceptions. Keep in mind this is where the KKK came about and grew like a virus. I guess a lot of people have said to you, “Bless your heart” over the years. Here’s your sign.

Doesn’t it ever occur to you, that you wouldn’t have ever been born, if killing you was nature’s priority number one. Kapeesh? Nature also created you and sustains you.

Why such resentment towards the fact of death?

We wouldn’t be here if there was no death before us.

This shows your disconnect from nature.

The world is teeming with life. Nature nurtures IF you live in harmony.
If you try to imposes your will on nature it will kill you.

Nature is master. Respect its powerand it’s rules and you live. Fight it and you will lose.
Todays COVID, get vaccinated and wear mask or get sick. The choice is simple.

I was thinking of Torchwood: Miracle Day

Yeehaa, July 2011, a lot has happened in 40years.
Plus totally missed it, while hiding out in the Rockies.
Guess I’ll have to give it a go, see what I missed.

That last comment backfired on me. I was looking for a trailer to the 1971 movie, no luck, could only find that old radio version and plugged in for the heck of it. Then I listen to it and the focus is totally different from the 1971 movie, which included the love angle, though they had a lot of fun with the existential realities of no deaths.

Looks like Torchwood: Miracle Day takes it to a whole another level

I’m here because there were others already fighting nature to survive. Someone else was making water potable and disposing of waste and building shelter; all of that rearranges nature to some extent.

Humans can’t survive by laying on the ground naked while rain falls into our mouths or the wind blows fruits off trees into our hands. We have to struggle to survive and struggle changes the environment. There is no such thing as living in harmony with nature.

The South is the only region in America where you can be stranded on some empty road and the first person that drives by will help you.

Probably not any less safe than in the North.

Really? Are you sure? But it still does not answer the question.

1 Like

If meant in an idylized sense, then i agree. But we plant with the seasons. We try building in flood zones and, well. We use millions years old fuel and think it will last forever. There are limits.

As compared to living in an airconditioned apartment with all the comforts ?

Right, humans and many other animals must “adapt” to their environment.

But there are organisms that thrive in the worst environments.
Extremophiles can only live in an environment that is deadly to all other life.
Mayflies live only 24 hrs during which they must mate.

OTOH the Turritopsis dohrnii - immortal jellyfish recycles itself when it becomes aged and is technically immortal although it can die from other causes than old age.

https://discover.hubpages.com/education/immortal-jellyfish

The earth’s ecosystem is completely neutral in regards to survival changes.

When the oxygenation event occurred that made Eukaryotic life possible, most prokaryotic life that did not use oxygen became extinct.

Life and living takes effort and that is as it should be. Else the exponential function would become the greatest enemy of longevity .

The earth is a finite host and has finite resources. This creates a mathematical population density problem for all species.

So don’t complain and cherish the years you have to experience a magical existence, before you become food for the next generation of life coming after you.

You may want to see this movie. It is old but will teach you to cherish your current existence.

Not if you’re Black or even 1/2 Black (because even 1/2 is considered Black, even though they are white, N.A., or whatever), same with 1/4. People don’t help in the South, like you believe they do.

I’ve been helped by Southern Whites and Blacks.

I think the danger posed to blacks in the South is overexaggerated and the acceptance of blacks in the North is overexaggerated as well.

Interesting, rearranges = fighting

We have to struggle to get along with other humans - what you want a life with no struggle, or what?

What do you know about our biosphere and how we’re tied into networks of complex systems and subsystems, folds within folds of cumulative harmonic complexity, that have sustained life on Earth for millions of years

I suspect beyond not understanding enough about natural systems for such grand pronouncements, that you also don’t understand the concept of harmony within nature
near well enough to lecture anyone on it. It sure doesn’t mean, no change !

bonus question:
Does = work = struggle = fighting = bad, bad,bad, like death ?

:kissing_heart:

“Currently, Man is waging a war against nature. If he wins, he is lost” Hubert Reeves

Hubert Reeves is a high level Canadian scientist.

[Hubert Reeves - Wikipedia]

Maybe so, but are you Black? If not, then how do you know Black men on the side of the road with car trouble are helped in the South and not shot by a police officer or something?

Bless your heart…