Address to the Nation

Those clowns were not left wingers. They were of the caliber of MT Greene.

Look at it!

2:05:56

capacity if we do it together God bless you all or may God protect our truth

2:06:02

thank you oh my God [ __ ] [ __ ] oh my God

2:06:08

everybody that was painful as [ __ ] I I think that might have been one of the most difficult things Iā€™ve had to sit

2:06:14

through for this show in a while in fact Gavin and I both openly pondered just [ __ ] ending it all live

2:06:20

yeah that was that was tough to sit there guys holy [ __ ] for the first 30 minutes I was like you know it is what

2:06:27

it is Joe Bidenā€™s speech towards the end I was about ready to check the [ __ ] out

2:06:32

um State of the Union huh yeah absolutely as a little bit of a

2:06:38

palette cleanser I did want to share everybody the the uh Abridged version uh the in our based other reality here

2:06:45

letā€™s go ahead and listen to what uh Joe Biden had to say in the State of the Union my fellow Americans

2:06:51

[Applause] capitalism is exploitation [Applause]

2:07:03

I mean it [Applause]

2:07:11

fellow Americans thatā€™s funny foreign

2:07:17

that was the real speech guys unfortunately if you if you were dialed in improperly in The Matrix you saw a

2:07:23

horseshit version of it thatā€™s hilarious um also shout out to you Devin really

2:07:30

appreciate the 10 bucks thank my [ __ ] God itā€™s over yeah you tell me man you

2:07:35

tell me man um that was painful to sit through you know Joe Biden as far as his cognitive

2:07:41

abilities and communicative abilities it wasnā€™t as bad as it could have been like you know he was able to get coherent

2:07:48

thoughts out um he wasnā€™t just completely stumbling over himself the entire time so not his

2:07:54

worst performance as far as just his ability to communicate coherent thoughts but you know my problem with his State

2:08:01

of the Union addresses is itā€™s like they just treat it as a campaign speech like that just sounded like a campaign speech

2:08:07

it didnā€™t really address the actual State of the Union thatā€™s what itā€™s supposed to be itā€™s supposed to be about

2:08:13

the state of the union and instead it just kind of felt like a campaign speech like hereā€™s a bunch of empty promises that I made during the you know campaign

2:08:21

season and Iā€™ve basically failed to deliver on minus a few Band-Aids and

2:08:26

Provisions that have since ran out like the child tax credit which Iā€™m gonna brag about even though itā€™s no longer in

2:08:34

effect okay uh whatever so yeah you know pretty underwhelming pretty boring ā€¦

Thatā€™s followed by shallow platitudes complaining about Bidenā€™s shallow platitudes.
Okay, The shallowness Americans demand is worth talking about, the blind leading the blind and all, but that up there is no example of such an effort.

What is there to discuss about what the lads had to say? I mean you canā€™t do better than point at it. So why are you crying victim cause I tell you itā€™s empty garbage, by a couple spoiled brat acting jokers. Incoherent and unconstructive.

Or you metalhead, the way you cherry pick and easily ignore anything you donā€™t want to think about, or acknowledge, or discuss. Iā€™ve tried plenty to communicate with you on a human level, but you donā€™t step up.

I saw the tape and the kneejerk reaction by these clowns reminded me of MT Greene and her juvenile behavior. And then she dared to complain about how hard the job is and how little time she has to be a ā€œnormalā€ person. Pathetic.

Marjorie Taylor Greene roasted after she complains about salary and how Congress makes her ā€˜miserableā€™

ā€œI made a lot more money before I got here. Iā€™ve lost money since Iā€™ve gotten here,ā€ Rep Greene says

Gustaf Kilander
Washington, D.C. Sunday 05

all you could get through was the 2 minute preamble ?? Thatā€™s your good will critic?

Yeah and she thinks she should be taken seriously too.

You didnā€™t even manage that.

Metalhead do you have anything to add beyond your childish sense of self-indignation???

i wouldnt be bragging if I were you that your attention span is not even 3 minutes! :joy:

You donā€™t get it. Do you?

Those first three minutes made clear they didnā€™t have anything to say. I listen to the other part but that was a bunch of lame platitudes about Bidenā€™s lame platitudes. Nothing worth quoting or debating, juvenile slander is what it amounted to.

There was no substance there to pursue.

Heck you canā€™t even pick it up, and explain anything about it, one way or the other.

Oh and Iā€™m not bragging about anything, Iā€™m complaining about what a vapid piece of disappointment your comments have turned out to be.

You arenā€™t at all embarrassed by those two clowns making up their own clip, that dubs in their words on top of the speakers? This is what we get when dishonesty is normalized.

Itā€™s almost like his only goal is disruption. Hmmm

1 Like

sums it up at the end with the comment if you like Joe you would think its was a great speech and if you think he is just a failed neo -liberal president - you would be puking, A campagain speech rather than the a state of the union health check littered with neoliberal moanings such as bringing jobs back from overseas when Joe was one of the biggest supporter of NAFTA

Sorry I donā€™t do the Facebook, Iā€™m a boomer. :man_shrugging:

Rather than telling me what Iā€™m thinking, why not share a little about what you think.

Iā€™m not a big fan of Biden, if you knew anything about me youā€™d know that. That doesnā€™t mean I canā€™t give the man credit where credit is due. He acts like a President. My god think of that Ugliest of Americans the cheat and fraud Donald Trump, is that your kind of hero?

Yes the President of an ā€œimperialistā€ nation, and we are citizens of that ā€œimperialistā€ nation, none of us is innocent if we part-take in 21st century living in American, though the chain of guilt goes back hundreds of years, thousands.

If youā€™d pay attention to what I share around here, youā€™d appreciate that much at least.
ā€œI hear you,ā€ as they say. I know it sucks, and weā€™re on a road straight to hell, but itā€™s what we have. What are you going to do about it? Seems to me, the trick is to try to deal with it best we can and continue living our individual insignificant lives.

So much to discuss and think about and to challenge each other with, . . .
but you want to keep parading your indignation and moral superiority.

I donā€™t fully agree with the sentiment but, they got a point:

Besides being an absolutely awesome piece of music.

In agreement with the failed neo-liberal sediment with example provided. What was the highlight of the speech and take away message for you?

here is what your closed eyes refused to see on Bernieā€™s Facebook

I had no take away.

My highlight was the way Biden parried GOPā€™s best dirty shots, and especially the way he got the
Republicans to reaffirm Social Security and Medicare. I mean he told them to stand up and they did! Thatā€™s an instant ā€œState of the Unionā€ classic moment, Iā€™ll bet itā€™s going to be discussed and taught in political science classes for a long time.

Your turn: Why are you so upset?

What are you expecting for a real world president of the United States?
The honesty of a bunch of guys at the bar?
Do you think thatā€™s how global politics is supposed to operate?

Bonus question, if you dare:
Do you think Trump acted like a US President is supposed to act?

No takeaways? On the same plane as blind freddie who could not be bothered listening. And Republicans standing up was the highlight?? Optics are all that matters to you- obviously .

Well, Yeah we already established you think Iā€™m stupid.
NAFTA and American Workers? Pick your side, all of them use fancy math.
Besides, what about the impact of ignoring Climate Science this past half century? That totally swamps Bernieā€™s NAFTA nitpicking.

Now, are you too good to honesty answer any questions yourself?

Iā€™m thinking perhaps you didnā€™t get anything out of Bidenā€™s State of the Union, except for what a couple clowns on the internet put into it your head?

Can you honesty answer any questions yourself?

we are talking about what was said in the Bidenā€™s state of the union address. What are you talking about?

Look at your comment #30.

No we are not talking or conversing.
Itā€™s been all one way.

As Lausten has pointed out youā€™re basically trolling, with nothing of substance to add, though I keep trying.

But youā€™re too laser focused on whatever it is youā€™re going on about. Now if only you could actually explain it, instead of simply pointing out my failure and stopping.

mia culpa, night, night

best not to post here if you have nothing to say about the SOTU

Sarah Huckabee isnā€™t the left. Sheā€™s the far right.

[quote=ā€œmetalhead, post:29, topic:10135ā€]
sums it up at the end with the comment if you like Joe you would think its was a great speech and if you think he is just a failed neo -liberal president - you would be puking.

Yes and that would be a sign of your utter ignorance of governance in a democratic republic.

A campagain speech rather than the a state of the union health check littered with neoliberal moanings such as bringing jobs back from overseas when Joe was one of the biggest supporter of NAFTA

No, it was a recounting of 2 years worth of accomplishments, which you just donā€™t seem to accept in spite of acknowledgement by knowledgeable persons.

Point out where he did not speak truth! If you cannot, keep your seditious speech to yourself.

Do you know the definition of sedition? Let me quote from US Law

Is seditious speech a crime?

In one of the first tests of freedom of speech, the House passed the Sedition Act, permitting the deportation, fine, or imprisonment of anyone deemed a threat or publishing ā€œfalse, scandalous, or malicious writingā€ against the government of the United States.

In reality, this is what the speech was about as analyzed and parsed by experts who are a lot more knowledgeable about issues than you.

"Point out where he did not speak truth! If you cannot, keep your seditious speech to yourself.

Do you know the definition of sedition? Let me quote from US Law

Is seditious speech a crime?"

Write 4 U demands everyone must agree with him!