Address to the Nation

I agree, President Biden did play a good game of “Rope a Dope”- the Repugs being the dopes. And of course, Bernie was the smartest one there as he wore a mask in that large crowd. Bernie is no dummy.

Write4u isn’t demanding anything. We just happen to agree with a lot of write4u says about the speech.

demanding that I be found guilty of sedition because I am in disagreement!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What does locking into FB have to do with anything?

I don’t think write4u is demanding you be charged with sedition just because you disagree.

He

Nah. Throw it into the conversation just for fun. Dont think so.

No, that deflection of a question I posed to you won’t fly. It just indicates that you have no answers and that your disparaging soundbites are meaningless and designed to obfuscate the real world we live in which in the US is still better than the rest of the world.

President Biden can be proud of his accomplishments and if the Republicans are at all willing to to work with him, much of Biden’s goals can be accomplished yet . The accomplishment of this president to date has been a remarkable achievement in spite of several major crises to which he has responded resolutely, but with careful aforethought.

just raise the spectre of sedition into the conversation for people who disagree with you. Nice guy

All I hear from you is disapproval of our current president and the US role in world affairs. That kind of speech is not critiquing. In essence that is sedition.

if you are not a US citizen you can speak that way , but then declare yourself so that we can evaluate you as a reliable source.

As immigrant from Holland, I have lived in the US for 65 years and I cannot cite you a single country in the world that would have offered me the opportunities I have enjoyed in the US.

How about you? Can you cite a better country to live in than the US?