Worried and curious creatures in my home!

HEllo to all, I am new to this forum! Well i have some things that are quite concerning me. I have been living in my house for 15+ years. From the minute we moved i would hear scratching noises from the walls and always blamed it on small animals! In my daughters room you hear a strange noise all day long (it sounds like a long humm) well the tvs always turn on by themselves. the radios have turned on full blast in the middle of the night, a lot of our family members have sleep paralysis, footsteps being heard, things always disappear (especially the forks), doors open, so many more things! ( no timers and we have checked for any faulty wiring but nothing) Well recently we purchased some security cameras to check on my elderly mother while we go run errands and she stays sleeping. Well yesterday i was at work and nobody was home, as i checked the front door camera i clearly saw a small red little human like creature that jumped from on top of the mailbox to the front of what would be the door. Once it jumped i could not see anything! I went back to see the motion detected files to see if it might have caught anything and sure enough there was a video captured at that time but when i tried to watch it it said that the file was corrupted. The rest of videos i could watch but not that specific one! Anyone ever seen anything like what i described?

well

HEllo to all, I am new to this forum! Well i have some things that are quite concerning me. I have been living in my house for 15+ years. From the minute we moved i would hear scratching noises from the walls and always blamed it on small animals! In my daughters room you hear a strange noise all day long (it sounds like a long humm) well the tvs always turn on by themselves. the radios have turned on full blast in the middle of the night, a lot of our family members have sleep paralysis, footsteps being heard, things always disappear (especially the forks), doors open, so many more things! ( no timers and we have checked for any faulty wiring but nothing) Well recently we purchased some security cameras to check on my elderly mother while we go run errands and she stays sleeping. Well yesterday i was at work and nobody was home, as i checked the front door camera i clearly saw a small red little human like creature that jumped from on top of the mailbox to the front of what would be the door. Once it jumped i could not see anything! I went back to see the motion detected files to see if it might have caught anything and sure enough there was a video captured at that time but when i tried to watch it it said that the file was corrupted. The rest of videos i could watch but not that specific one! Anyone ever seen anything like what i described?
http://m.wikihow.com/Get-a-Ghost-out-of-Your-House

The entire world would be amazed at the things I thought I saw after drinking or smoking too much.

it does sound like you’re having trouble with something! you described it as a little red human, the only thing i can think of is the nain rouge. but i’m unsure – it’s also just a thought, it also depends on where you live.

Maybe it’s a leprechaun beekeeper? Bees and wasps sound exactly like a scratching animal if they manage to make a hive in a wall.

A “nain rouge”? That’s a new one on me (although I did look it up on Wikipedia, so there’s no need to explain to me what it is). I confess that being a skeptic of the paranormal in general, I was thinking in terms of a cardinal or perhaps a wren perching very briefly on the mail box in her search for dry nesting material. If the observer had seen it quickly enough, just out the corner of her eye, it’s possible she could have imagined that it had a humanoid form if she was already primed for something paranormal. I am certainly NOT advancing that as an “explanation”, just saying that’s what I was thinking. As Sherlock Holmes said, it’s pretty pointless to speculate on something at this far remove without a little more information.

Hi Bonnie I just read your post, sounds creepy.Your doin it right w/cameras that’s basically all you can do until you find out what this thing is.
You’ve got to Google until you come across something similar,Just make sure their creditable…also if & when you do catch sumthin on video can you post it here? So we can see it the more EYES the better… :slight_smile:

Welp, I guess the explanation for the red human would depend on where you live? In the U.S.? If you live in like Borneo, for example, this lil dude is probably your culprit:

I know for sure Kimberly Dawn would be able to help you for free on her radio show here…

https://archangelsbless.com/2019/02/27/paranormal-psychic-show-with-kimberly-dawn-on-kfnx-1100-am-phoenix-az/

Kimberly talks about how it could be a combination of ghosts and dark force entities here…

Let us know what happens!

Jess

Bonnie,

That’s weird. Do you think you have a ghost in the house? I don’t know what that red thing could be. Did anybody else see it? I’ve sensed presences in the house and felt like beings were following me, but I just thought I was being paranoid. I can’t tell if there’s really ghosts around me or not.

Philosphicus