War Drums in the Ukraine

And what are you?.. image

Twitter??? You’ve got to be kidding. You poor deluded Otto.

If you believe every piece of crap propaganda on Twitter, your life must be miserable.

If you think that anybody but you believes what crazies or deviants post on Twitter you are not living in the real world.
OTOH , if you are the originator of such excrement, then you are the demon and live in an alternate reality.

The Russian electoral process in Ukraine.

1 Like

Nah, but sometime it’s important to air out the questions anyways.

:wink:

Otto, you can keep being a punching bag, or perhaps up your game and show us you possess some substance and can participate in a discussion - which is not the same a trolling with inane one-liners.

Liberals give most everyone a second and third chance, we’re here for you. :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

2 Likes

Referendum results are out. I agree not ideal in war zone but it is what it is. In Kherson Region, 87.05% voted in favor of declaring independence and joining the Russian Federation. Zaporozhye Region also supported the idea of splitting from Ukraine and joining Russia (93.23%). In the DPR, 99.23% voted in favor, while the results in the LPR were slightly lower (98.42%).

The numbers alone should raise suspicion. But you are not one to look for lies when they come from mother Russia.

One the observers called the election before the votes were counted.

murdering 14,000 by shelling and petal mines over an 8 year period and swearing to ethnically cleanse the subhumans by force then placing machine gun nests in all major high rises in Donbas and pushing the occupants into basements for months while pretending it wasn’t happening would surely have what effect, I wonder?

When there were honest referendums, in 1991, more than 80 % of Ukrainians voted for independence, including East Ukraine and Russian speaking people.

1 Like

The ukronazis demanded that the subhumans leave Ukraine. They now have their wish come true

Right. That’s probably what Putin is telling his people to say and the vote was actually reverse of that. We all know Putin lies and that’s most likely just another lie of his.

Sounds like Russia’s doing.

Putin ILLEGALLY annexes parts of Ukraine.

Putin says illegally annexed Ukrainian territories will be part of Russia “forever”

Russian President Vladimir Putin said four occupied Ukrainian regions will become part of Russia “forever,” during his Kremlin speech that announced the illegal annexations.

The ceremony to assimilate four occupied regions, which make up almost a fifth of Ukraine’s territory, came after so-called referendums held by Russian-backed officials in eastern and southern Ukraine The votes are illegal under international law and have been dismissed by Ukraine and Western nations as “a sham.”

Sounds like your man, Ottozuts100, is an evil and crooked man. Seems to me he is the one seeing some humans as “subhuman”. The election you speak of, is a sham and the results are untrue.

Ukraine formally applies to join NATO

This is sure to end well…

How else is Ukraine going to stop Putin from trying to take another chunk of the country

Putin’s plan to keep NATO off of his borders is going well… isn’t it.

For whom? Taking Ukraine’s land by force isn’t ending well for anyone except your man, Putin.

Interesting that the french media decided to televise putins speech live. macron is the only US ally head that is saying this must end through negotiations.

Why is it you continuously post nothing more than propaganda?

Otto has been deactivated. He doesn’t seem to have noticed my warning. Like he’s not a real person.

1 Like

Well, he is right. French TV streamed Putin speech. In fact, I could not listen to the whole of the speech, but what i heard was very educative.

Yes, Macron wishes negotiations. But as nobody wants to go to Moscow to finish Putin as Hitler was finished, and as Putin has nuclear weapons, there will be a negotiation.

On the other hand, Macron position has evolved. At the beginning of the war, he pleaded for a solution built in such a way that Putin not be humiliated.

The other day, at ONU, he clearly condemned Putin and was very adamant. Putin has to give back any territory his army has taken. Not humiliating Putin is no more a need, as he has understood Putin 's way of thinking;

2 Likes

Oh, this’ll get the pro-Putin crowd all riled up:

I think I heard early on it was suspected that an anti-Putin group inside Russia had done it.

I hate to ask, but I’m sure someone is - Is that enough, in Putin’s mind, to justify nukes?