Trump Will Be Blamed For This

CitizensChallenge will like this gruesome story: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pa-man-arrested-decapitating-father-youtube-video-rcna136509

A Pennsylvania man has been arrested after allegedly killing his father, before displaying his decapitated head in a gruesome YouTube video while spouting right-wing conspiracy theories.

Justin Mohn, 32, is accused of killing his father, Michael Mohn, police told NBC News. While police did not release the victim’s age, public records show him to have been 68.

In the YouTube video, which was titled “Mohn’s Militia - Call To Arms For American Patriots” and is cited in a police complaint, Mohn is seen wearing gloves and holding his father’s head in a plastic bag. Later, the head can be seen in a cooking pot.

Mohn says his father was a federal employee for 20 years and refers to him as a traitor, calling for the death of all federal officials and attacking President Joe Biden’s administration, the Black Lives Matter movement, the LGBTQ community and antifa activists. YouTube removed the video, which is more than 14 minutes long, hours after it was posted.

I’ve shared in the Millennial hatred of Boomers before, but this is way too much!

This crazy weirdo will be promoted by media as the face of the young Right, and the reason why Trump must not be reelected. We will have to wait and see how far that circus goes.

What a way to start election year. :crazy_face:

Yes indeed!

Maybe time to reconsider your previously held beliefs about Trump and his Republican mob? Seems they are not very productive. All I see and hear is violence and madness.

Democrats are not responsible for this. Trump is!!!

Good to know you have your limits

You disappoint.
For all the butting heads we do, I still thought better of you and didn’t see something like that coming.

Drama Queen without a qualm about civility or good ol human decency among people. Okay.

Dream on, you haven’t got a clue who I am, you’re just looking at a projection of whatever is happening within you.

I’m old and just as soon live out my years as peaceful as possible.
I never did find any joy in violence, or hatred, as like so many do.

As my daughter used to say in her teenage years, peace out.

What will you be present to?

You’ve always said this stuff is bound to happen because many people are “brainwashed” by Trump.

I understood what you meant, but it was still crude. I can’t imagine CC liking a story about a beheading.

Trump is inciting people to violence. He tells people to be violent and that he will pay for their defense, or pardon them if he gets elected.

There’s a big difference between observing behaviors and recognizing trajectories and the inevitable and what you are talking about.

I don’t thrive on schadenfreude the way the trumpster crowd does.

Although seeing his crowd turn on the loser’T’ and treat him like Mussolini, that would feel like poetic justice, I must admit. So no pretense to sainthood here. :kissing_heart:

What is wrong with that man :open_mouth: how could he ? Why will be Trump be blame on this ? It is Biden fault if it wasn’t for democrats and inventing things on Donald Trump and trying to make him lose. He would be in office and stopping this.

You are accusing the entire US judicial system of being corrupt, instead of recognizing that all the criminal charges are valid and it is Trump who is on trial and hopefully will be convicted and have to spend the rest of his life in prison.!!!

A Guide to the Criminal Cases Against Donald Trump

JANUARY 30, 2024
by Kaela Malig

Last year, Donald Trump became the first former president of the United States to be criminally indicted. Over the span of five months, he was indicted in four separate criminal cases and charged on a total of 91 felony counts.

As FRONTLINE examines in the new documentary Democracy on Trial, some of those charges against Trump — who is now the front-runner for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination — stem from his election loss in 2020 and his role in widespread efforts to overturn the results.

The former president has pleaded not guilty to the charges against him and is scheduled to stand trial in multiple cases in the coming months. Trump has insisted that the cases against him are politically motivated and his lawyers have filed motions arguing that presidents have absolute immunity from prosecution for actions taken while in office. “Donald Trump is going to be the defendant and the candidate all wrapped into one,” New Yorker journalist Susan Glasser tells FRONTLINE in the documentary. “It’s just unprecedented.”

As the scheduled start dates of the trials approach, and Trump’s team has sought delays, here are key details of the criminal cases pending against the former president.

more… A Guide to the Criminal Cases Against Donald Trump | FRONTLINE

1 Like

Inventing things on the trumpster :zipper_mouth_face: :thinking:
And this one is from before America got con’d into voting for him and initiating the greatest dumpster dive in American history.

Imagine what an update would look like.

:partying_face:
Oh and here one highlighting just what trump thinks of his base support, such as you. Yes, I am assuming you aren’t some millionaire type who sees trump as his means to an end.

What in the world makes you think a second term would be any better at accomplishing anything
but more harm to this nation and by extension the world?
His mind is more frazzled and ditzy than ever?

One candidate mangles his words sometimes, fell off a bike and stumbled on a stairway, shuffles when he walks and once called out a hello at a White House event to a former congresswoman who was, actually, dead.

The other one has several times confused who is the current president, identified his former ambassador to the United Nations as the former speaker he said was responsible for security at the Capitol, mispronounced simple words, gone off on curious tangents about magnets being ruined by water or people approaching him and asking him how he puts on his pants, and has made such incoherent remarks as, “We are an institute in a powerful death penalty.”

Oh but his paranoia keeps growing, anyone who doesn’t bow down to the narcissist is an enemy.
But he does have his fans, I’ll give you that.

1 Like

The democrats are demented genocidal war pigs. Biden says he doesnt want war in middle east while he drops bombs there

Gotta love your selective memory, what do you think about Cheney/Bush administration?
Or Nixon’s Viet Nam policy.
Besides,
don’t you realize that by extensions so are all of us who stick around and willfully enjoy the American life style to the best of our particular economic potential - what put you on your high horse?

Republicans and democrats are cheeks from the same backside when it comes to war and many other things. Democrats in power now so biden gets the shellacking.

If you harm an American, we will act

sippin on that :palestinian_territories:
@vivafalastin

“shireen abu akleh, rachel corrie, omar assad, and tawfic abdeljabbar beg to differ”

Something in common amongst those killed but I can’t quite put my finger on it…

He’s going to justify every turd that he types. Out of the 100 people have warned about the rules, 1 or 2 have said they realized how obnkxious they are and changed.

If that were true we would be seeing a lot more violence.

How much more violence can there be? Have you looked at how many are jail for Jan 6? The increase in racial violence? It’s already more than there was? How much can we tolerate?

Only a handful of the 1/6 crowd was violent, and racial violence is rare.

That’s what happens in riots, the violence is possible because of the size of the crowd. And you avoided the specific of how much is too much and went with the slippery term “rare”.

I don’t know how much is too much but race riots are very uncommon and most people can pass through areas where they are a minority without being assaulted.

There’s nothing “normal” or acceptable about what happened at the capital on that fateful Jan 6th.

Day of Rage: How Trump Supporters Took the U.S. Capitol | Visual Investigations

Jan 6, 2021 #CNN #News

Pro-Trump rioters clashed with police in the US Capitol as Congress is certifying Joe Biden’s election.