Trump Treasonous Regime of self-certain lunacy..

Coronavirus: Science vs. narcissist Trump

Courtesy of the most excellent YouTube channel potholer54

Go to the description of the YouTube video “Coronavirus: Science vs. politics” March 31, 2020 for list of sources.

SOURCES: I usually give my sources in chronological order and time-stamp each, so it can be easily referenced from the videos. However, this normally takes a couple of days, and the situation with the coronavirus is changing so rapidly that I would have to re-make the video after even that short period of time. Already I have had to change a segment about re-opening for business after POTUS first said he want to re-open the country for business by Easter, then within days shifted that to the end of April.

So I will just have to copy and paste all my sources, as is. And since I have no time to write out publications, dates, authors and titles of scientific papers, you will have to get these directly off the screen. If details are not visible, just put the title of the paper into Google Scholar. Thanks for your understanding

See the date on that?

November 21, 2017, do the math.

But, “t” and FOX stand in front of the people, ‘how could we have imagined such a thing happening?’ - perhaps because the little gray cells have atrophied? Perhaps because you malicious fools chose to ignore your experts!?

But, will they ever learn?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-economists-warned-in-2019-a-pandemic-could-devastate-america/ar-BB11YWHC?ocid=spartanntp

White House economists warned the White House about a pandemic having a dire impact on our economy last September (2019). It was virtually ignored.

The outrageous lies of this lying administration are astonishing. So many Americans must love lies. Because they love the LIAR DOTUS, even now that he has lead us to another possible Great Depression, and has f’ed up the management of the Pandemic, such that 1o’s of thousands more will die than might have. But that doesn’t seem to matter they still love and revere the LIAR DOTUS.

I don’t remember which thread I posted in a complement to our DOTUS for getting the Hospital Ship “Comfort” to NYC.

But I now must enter an update:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/usns-comfort-hospital-ship-was-supposed-to-aid-new-york-it-has-3-patients/ar-BB125ZKq?ocid=spartanntp

This administration continues its failures. The “Comfort” is now helping NYC, where the healthcare system is about to break down under the strain of COVID-19, by taking in a <b>grand total of 3</b> patients. The remaining 997 beds are protected by impenetrable policies and bureaucratic obstacles. Hence, thus far, moving the “Comfort” to NYC was a great photo op for administration propaganda. Otherwise, it was just a waste of fuel moving it to NYC.

I suggest that we F#ck T rump’s fat ass, so that he will be good for something. (With his mutual consent, of course. We are not sexual abusers like he is.) We know he is COVID-19 free, and safe for such interaction, because he has now had 2 tests, even tho he won’t allow regular citizens to be tested even once, unless they 1) have symptoms 2) AND can show that they have been in direct contact with a positive COVID-19 person and 3) AND stand in line for hours, in poor weather, with crowds of other people who are trying to get tested (hence people could catch COVID-19 while trying to get tested for it).

I wonder how long it’ll take his supporters to recognize how grossly they have been betrayed. Oh, but when it happens there will be hell to pay for the infantiles pretending to be leaders in Washington. Imagine thousands and thousand of pissed off red-necks driving their pickups and riding Harleys right through the White House fence and into the Oval Office and then on to the Republican capital building, with their arsenals in tow, to show the self-serving Gold Fingers where to stick it.

I’m just saying that the feeling of being betrayed by someone you loved and had complete faith in, creates a rage and hatred like nothing else. Just look at them middle east terrorists. Simple human nature.

I wonder how long it’ll take his supporters to recognize how grossly they have been betrayed.
That's not my strategy anymore. I think it's the golfing. He made such a big deal about the golfing, said he wouldn't golf, then golfed, and golfed, and golfed. I don't know that many rednecks who golf. If they don't feel betrayed by that, they are not going to feel betrayed. Until black helicopters with "TRUMP" on the side of them are shooting up their trailer parks, they aren't going to feel betrayed.

I am now hearing that all of the close associates of T rump (whoever is around him much) are going to be tested for C-19.

(BTW, the shorthand for COVID-19 is now C-19. It is short, easy, to-the-point, and zenophobes can pretend the “C” stands for “CHI-nah”.)

So the DOTUS and all of his associates get to be tested while the testing is still being rationed for everyone else.

If we all followed T rump’s example for how to behave, how messed up would that be?

Timb, perhaps you are not aware of how the health care system in the US is set up. I’m not referring to health insurance, but the hospitals and others who actually provide the services. Each State runs its own system. Perhaps you forget that the USA is a confederation of (semi) autonomous States. The Federal government has neither the authority nor the responsibility to run the health system in any State.

Each State controls the licensing of doctors and nurses in that State, controls the issuing of permits for private hospitals and controls the establishment of its own state hospitals and county health care agencies. Both State and private facilities make their own decisions as to staffing and purchasing supplies. The Federal government has no authority to intervene in those decisions, but it can assist but not replace those State and private organizations in an emergency.

In short, you and others trying to blame the administration for the failure of the health care system to provide services is ridiculous. The Feds cannot issue mandatory orders within any state without invoking martial law. All they can do is issue guidelines. I understand you want to blame Trump for everything, but this one won’t stick.

https://trumpgolfcount.com

TRUMP GOLF COUNT: 249*Cost to Taxpayer: About $133,000,000**

FIND OUT MORE*Daytime visits to golf clubs since inauguration, with evidence of playing golf on at least 117 visits. Our last recorded outing was on March 8, 2020. Click on complete data tablefor a list of Trump’s outings, or view our breakdown of total costs.

**Read about the new GAO report on the cost of Trump’s trips to Mar-a-Lago.

Dude, What won’t stick, is your simply ignoring anything that does not fit with your erroneous stance.

How do you think we have Medicare? The various States being in charge of running their own services, licensures, permits, etc. doesn’t prevent Medicare from functioning just fine.

If we established a LAW that profitized medical care is gone and Medicare for All is IN, then there you go, all done.

But even now, T rump takes power over the States when it serves HIS purpose by declaring an emergency (and emergencies have been declared with C-19). Here is an example of T rump taking emergency power:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/01/10/law-professor-trump-has-the-power-to-declare-a-national-emergency-for-a-border-w-n2538802

Hell, the current admin has promised that ALL C-19 treatment will be paid for. That is clearly nationalized healthcare though only for the condition of having C-19.

What bothers me the most is there is actually a base of our countrymen who support, approve, and vote for this treasonous regime of self-certain lunacy.

That gnaws at my insides often times, also. It does not fit at all with my idea of what it is, or at least what it should be, to be an American. And yet, there they are.

@timb Me too.

How do you think we have Medicare? The various States being in charge of running their own services, licensures, permits, etc. doesn’t prevent Medicare from functioning just fine.

Hell, the current admin has promised that ALL C-19 treatment will be paid for. That is clearly nationalized healthcare though only for the condition of having C-19.

Your post shows quite clearly that you are totally out of touch with reality when it come to health care in the US.

Medicare doesn’t provide health care, doesn’t build or operate hospitals and it doesn’t staff medical facilities. Medicare is insurance, a source of the money to pay for the services performed by State and local private health care facilities. Medicare, medicaid and Obamacare all are nothing but insurance. Unfortunately there are millions out there like you who see the “health care system” as some sort of unfathomable monolith.

One problem many very smart and very well educated people often have is that they assume, unconsciously, that everyone knows most of what they know. Teachers are the exception; they deal with ignorance (not stupidity) every day. It is painfully obvious that Trump and his advisers, including the officials, doctors and scientists on stage with him, believe that the average American understands how the health care system is set up; they couldn’t be more wrong. I think one of the best things they could do is take some time, perhaps during every press briefing, to explain the health care system to the public. Maybe then the press wouldn’t make so many ignorant assumptions ask so many dumb questions.

@ibelieveinlogic

I understand you want to blame Trump for everything, but this one won’t stick.
Oh, it will stick the way everything has been sticking like Gorilla glue ever since Trump came down that elevator with our wonderful First Lady. The more reasonable you are in making your case, the more you drive the left up the wall. You either have a wonderful wife or you are a safe and sound bachelor like me. Arguing with a woman has driven many rational married men insane.

@ibelieveinlogic

I think one of the best things they could do is take some time, perhaps during every press briefing, to explain the health care system to the public.
That would be too complicated for the public even if they care a damn. People who expound on our Constitution like experts don't even seem to get how a democratic republic operates in real life. But they are quick to exercise their rights to block the President every move from using liberal judges to overturn his orders, set up sanctuary cities and states, and even to undermine and remove him from office. And the only reason why they care about the virus is to use the crisis to take Trump down and leech free money from the public purse.
Maybe then the press wouldn’t make so many ignorant assumptions ask so many dumb questions.
Do you think they are dumb questions? I have been watching those particular journalists with the "dumb questions". They all have the same Trump-tackling agenda, crafted by the left-wing news networks, and nothing to do with getting information on the task force virus response for the public. Trump is a master at mass communication and knows how to control the narrative. It's a battle with the media for prime time entertainment. I can hardly wait for Trump to kick things up another notch when he brings on the Coronavirus Economic Response Task Force daily briefing. Right now, it's a one-sided response from medical professionals.

SREE SAID; “…the only reason why they care about the virus is to use the crisis to take Trump down and leech free money from the public purse.”

TIMB: Who are you referring to as “they”? Liberals? I am a progressive liberal. I want the virus to be defeated. I would also love to see T rump out of office for MANY reasons, INCLUDING for how he has FAILED so far in addressing this crisis. I am also leery of the trillion dollar packages that are being passed out of Congress like a pedo passing out candy at a playground.

You are very right about T rump’s hold on the media for purposes of constantly presenting his personal narrative no matter how deceitful it is. He is a master at it. But you are wrong about this: Reporters who are disrespected, rebuked, insulted, disregarded by T rump are just doing their jobs. T rump OTOH is doing the job of a DOTUS, not a POTUS.

I am a progressive liberal.
There is nothing wrong about progressive liberal values. They are all good, in principle. Wanting to be good is what make you different from beasts like Trump.