Trump Treasonous Regime of self-certain lunacy..

sree: That would be too complicated for the public even if they care a damn.

The more reasonable you are in making your case, the more you drive the left up the wall.

Gotta love the idiots?

I wonder how it’s going for this lunatic?

Wanting to be good is what make you different from beasts like Trump.
Well you got that one right, Trump couldn't give a damned for good, Vandalism and Vanity is all trump's treasonous criminal peabrain knows.

@annkc1123

What is the end game?
It depends on which side of the political divide you are intent on bringing down.

I think Sree has that last sentence right.

If you are on the T rump side of the political divide, the end game, as it has been since he took office, is to remain in power after the 2020 election. T rump himself, gives the greatest bulk of the “revising reality to fit what he wants it to be”. In his position, he gets to repeat his LIES and putdowns of anyone who does not revere his version of “reality”. He is now getting 1-2 hours of time everyday on every major news outlet to spread his propaganda. And when is the last day that you remember that T rump was not on the news?

Although it seems pretty clear that T rump has a *Narcissistic Personality Disorder, I don’t think it is reasonable to assume that everyone who gobbles up his BS has a personality disorder. I think T rump has just become highly effective at hacking human nature in a significant percentage of humans. The humans that need the alpha silverback gorilla in charge, to roar at the thunder, as if he is doing something great, will follow T rump anywhere. The humans who can think for themselves, will not.

*Who do you know who has these characteristics:

• conversation hoarder
  • interrupts conversations to switch the subject back to themselves
  • likes to break rules
  • disregard for other people's feelings, thoughts and possessions
  • exhibitionist - they do things to make themselves appear better than others
  • a sense of entitlement
  • charming and charismatic
  • thinks of themselves as a hero
  • attention seeking; manipulative
If you know someone like this, they MIGHT be a Redneck. Oh, no. That's not right. They MIGHT be a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. That's right. And it sounds just like someone whose name starts with a "T" and ends with a "rump".

Bringing the MAGA lunacy up to date.

Watch Rachel Maddow Highlights: Nov. 13

Although I’ve heard a rumor that MAGA’s claim on the American mind, has slipped from it healthy 30%ish down to 17%ish. We shall see, right about this time, next year.

Elections matter!

That vermin trump just received a heck of a reality check, worth adding to our informal collection. Judge Engoron wrote a fascinatingly clear explanatory order.

Dec 19, 2023
MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports on the latest order by Justice Engoron in the New York civil Fraud case denying Donald Trump’s motions for directed verdict. Judge Engoron did not mince words in this order.

FILED: NEW YORK COUNTY CLERK 12/18/2023 04:54 PM
NYSCEF DOC. NO. 1655

Mr.trump’s reaction? You get three guesses, but the first two don’t count.

1 Like