Trump Republicans, Dedicated To Destroying America

When self-interest is all that matters!

MAGA MAN

Excuse me.

So I’m wondering how many Americans are starting to appreciate that ME FIRST in this day and age is a sure road to self destruction?

Or, how many are simply doubling down on delusional thinking and disregard for humane and Earth’s physical realities?

When will the 40% crack?

And I wonder whether anyone who has lived thru the last 20 years will ever process the obvious pattern that Republicans don’t like government. Thus they don’t do it well, and they have a nasty habit of breaking it.

While enabling corporations to become bigger than governments, and all dedicated to maximizing profits and minimizing responsibility for others and “externalities.”

What’s it say about our nation when 40% are totally in love with such a pathetic inhumane loser?

“This Is So Unfair to Me”: Trump Whines About His COVID-19 Victimhood as Campaign Flails

BY GABRIEL SHERMAN
MAY 26, 2020

As he headed into Memorial Day weekend, Donald Trump complained that he was COVID-19’s biggest victim.

“Trump was just in a f∞‹€⁄king rage,” said a person who spoke with Trump late last week. “He was saying, ‘This is so unfair to me! Everything was going great. We were cruising to reelection!”

Even as the death toll neared 100,000 and unemployment ranks swelled to over 38 million, Trump couldn’t see the pandemic as anything other than something that had happened to him. “The problem is he has no empathy,” the adviser said. Trump complained that he should have been warned about the virus sooner. “The intelligence community let me down!” he said.

But that's another pathetic lie:
<blockquote>Trump's daily briefings warned about COVID-19 at least a dozen times before the US outbreak, but he 'failed to register' the threat
Sonam Sheth,  Apr 27, 2020

www - businessinsider _ com/trump-classified-briefings-warned-about-covid-19-threat-2020-4

US intelligence officials warned President Donald Trump about the threat of the novel coronavirus in at least a dozen classified briefings in January and February, The Washington Post reported.
The President's Daily Brief, or PDB, tracked the spread of the virus around the globe for weeks early this year and made clear China was concealing the extent of the outbreak within its borders.
But Trump failed to register the threat.
The president is known to regularly skip reading through the PDB and doesn't pay much attention even when the information is conveyed to him in oral summaries.
The Post's is the latest in a series of media reports that show the extent to which officials sounded the alarm about an impending pandemic, which Trump largely ignored until US cases began surging in March.</blockquote>
From Kaiser Health News:
<blockquote>Trump Was Warned About Virus Threat In More Than A Dozen Intelligence Reports In January, February

APR 28 2020

https :// khn _ org/morning-breakout/trump-was-warned-about-virus-threat-in-more-than-a-dozen-intelligence-reports-in-january-february/

The Washington Post offers more evidence that President Donald Trump was informed of the coronavirus threat at least a dozen times in the President’s Daily Brief early in the year, while he continued to downplay the outbreak to the public. Meanwhile, Trump's dangerous comments about injecting disinfectants haunt him more than other false claims he's made. And Trump's decision to freeze WHO funding allows China to step up into a more prominent global role.

The Washington Post: President’s Intelligence Briefing Book Repeatedly Cited Virus ThreatU.S. intelligence agencies issued warnings about the novel coronavirus in more than a dozen classified briefings prepared for President Trump in January and February, months during which he continued to play down the threat, according to current and former U.S. officials. The repeated warnings were conveyed in issues of the President’s Daily Brief, a sensitive report that is produced before dawn each day and designed to call the president’s attention to the most significant global developments and security threats. (Miller and Naskashima, 4/27)

The Hill: Coronavirus Warnings Appeared Repeatedly In Classified Presidential Briefings In January, February: ReportThe president declined to form a White House task force on the issue until late February, about a month after the initial warnings began, according to the Post. White House deputy spokesman Hogan Gidley fired back at the Post's report in a statement to the newspaper, denying that the president was slow to react. (Bowden, 4/27)

The New York Times: Trump’s Bleach Statements Echo Claims By ‘Miracle Cure’ QuacksPresident Trump’s public statements about using disinfectants to potentially treat the coronavirus have put him in the company of pseudoscientists and purveyors of phony elixirs who promote and sell industrial bleach as a “miracle cure” for autism, malaria and a long list of medical conditions. The president’s comments, at a White House briefing last week, have already prompted widespread incredulity, warnings from health experts and a spike in calls to poison control centers around the country. The makers of Clorox and Lysol urged Americans not to inject or ingest their products. (Jacobs, 4/27) ...</blockquote>
&nbsp;
<blockquote>According to a source, Melania Trump warned the president during their trip to India in February to take the virus response seriously. “(T rump totally blew her off.”   Melania later told people that T rump “only hears what he wants to hear and surrounds himself with yes-people and family,” the source added.

“Trump has been screaming at Brad, ‘How many fucking times do I have to tell you I don’t like this! Are you fucking stupid?’” said a Republican who’s overheard the conversations.  “Once you get on the wrong side of the mountain with Trump, it’s hard to get back,” said a Trump friend. (“Your source is wrong,” a campaign spokesperson (LIED) in an email.)

And when he’s not feeling helpless or aggrieved, Trump continues to cling to magical thinking. “He lives in his own f∞‹€⁄king world,” the outside adviser said.</blockquote>
Yet something like 40% of this nation worship this pathetic sociopathic loser.  What up with that?

Ah, the politics of self-certainty, rage and resentment makes loser out of all of us.

T rump whines “This is so unfair to me!” “The intelligence community let me down!” (a pathetic lie of major proportions). He is now blaming it on China and WHO and anyone else he can think of. He tried to sell hydroxychloroquine to the American public like Mexican children trying to sell things to tourists in Mexico.

And yes, what is up with something like 40% of this nation worshipping this pathetic sociopathic loser? Just like a large portion of Brazillians worshipping the fool Bolsanaro. Just like Germans in the late 1930’s worshipping Adolph. This is definitely something that is within the capacity of modern human societies. Things can go horribly wrong, and it sure seems like we are on a slippery slope to horribly-wrong-land.

And the 40% who worship the goofy autocratic narcissistically impaired “leaders” is not appearing to decrease. If it but grows another 10% or so, the world will very soon be going through mass conflicts and depression. No way back, only through > the hell that some of us (the incalcitrant 40%) helped along its way.