Trump got the Covid

He lies about everything, so why does the media believe him when he says he’s got covid? This is the perfect cover to avoid any more debates, or rangle for votes - already I saw some flunky tweeted something along the lines of “the president’s vitality and strength will pull him through”. It’s a ready-made campaign slogan.

The orange guy has the virus

It could be a lie in order to avoid more debates, but it’s also no surprise if he really does have it because he never took it seriously and it he may really have it. Supposedly he’s showing symptoms. His wife has it too, but not He Who Is Not Worth His Name. His aide was Dx first Hope Hicky, something like that and was symptomatic at the last rally a couple days before the debate and she was on the plane, not feeling well on the way to the debate. I’m not sure if she was bullied into working and not going home or if she pushed herself to work. Either way, the dotard et al got it. My only hope is that his base starts to take it seriously, but he lies so much no one believes it and so the only way they’ll take COVID-19 seriously is if he gets really sick, is hospitalized, and put on a ventilator and/or dying from it and I can’t wish death on anyone. So, his base may never take it seriously, but I have no sympathy for the dotard and his family because they refused to take the virus seriously and listen to scientists, risking the health and lives of all U.S. citizens. He got what he asked for, if he’s really sick. Whatever happens to him happens… Just the way it is. Let’s just hope he doesn’t force the doctors to give him that hydroxychloroquine or whatever it is or he will die. Wait! He could be dumb enough to do that too… like I said, whatever happens to him happens. I don’t care, but I won’t be wishing bad on him and his family though. Now if he listened to the scientists and did what they said, taking care of this nation too, maybe I’d have more sympathy.

Now if he listened to the scientists and did what they said, taking care of this nation too, maybe I’d have more sympathy. - mriana
Sympathy is for losers and suckers. A warrior like Trump would rather die a good death. This is not something you folks would understand.

God save the President.

@sree first you say the dotard would rather die, calling the orange creature a warrior, then you say “god save the president”? sounds like a contradiction to me. That said, your thoughts are so insane. Dying from COVID-19 is not a good death nor it is “warrior behaviour”. One should be listening to the scientists about preventing or slowing the spread of COVID-19, which is more warrior like IMO. As for sympathy, there is nothing wrong with it, except for having it for some stupid person like the dotard, his family and his stupid cronies. They should have been wearing masks, like the Bidens do, and social distancing, as they listen to what the medical scientists say. Anything else is pure stupidity and doesn’t deserve sympathy if one gets it. However, wishing for one’s death because that is a good thing, than asking your deity to save that person, is very contradictory, if not insane.

The presidential debates are done. Trump can’t take a chance on looking weak, Biden can’t take a chance on Trump looking strong.

I, for one, am glad. Too much messing up regular programming already! And the ceaseless political adds! One VP insult session to suffer through, and it won’t influence anyone anyway. What would the fake news have for content if they didn’t have politics?

@ibelieveinlogic Biden hasn’t removed all his ads. He’s only removed the ones that attack the dotard for 14 days. So don’t be surprised when you see a campaign ad or that Biden starts attacking your Frehr after 14 days.

@sree first you say the dotard would rather die, calling the orange creature a warrior, then you say “god save the president”? sounds like a contradiction to me. - mriana
No contradiction. Trump would rather die leading America against the plague than cower like a coward from the virus. God helps those who help themselves in overcoming neurotic fears.

Looks like Trump is doing ok. This morning his team of all white male doctors at Walter Reed informed us that the President is fine, feeling much better and wants to go back to work.

A team of all white male doctors at one of the best hospitals in the nation and the world. What does that tell Americans about the superior quality of their healthcare system?

A team of all white male doctors at one of the best hospitals in the nation and the world. What does that tell Americans about the superior quality of their healthcare system? --Sree
Nothing. The color of their skin tells me nothing.
Nothing. The color of their skin tells me nothing. - Lausten
Ok then. Let's look at the ten worse healthcare systems in the world ranked by the World Health Organization. All, except one, are in Africa. You tell me the reason why.
  1. Sierra Leone

2. Myanmar

3. Central African Republic

4. Democratic Republic of Congo

5. Nigeria

6. Liberia

7. Malawi

8. Mozambique

9. Lesotho

10. Zambia

@sree

No contradiction. Trump would rather die leading America against the plague than cower like a coward from the virus. God helps those who help themselves in overcoming neurotic fears.

Looks like Trump is doing ok. This morning his team of all white male doctors at Walter Reed informed us that the President is fine, feeling much better and wants to go back to work.

A team of all white male doctors at one of the best hospitals in the nation and the world. What does that tell Americans about the superior quality of their healthcare system?

It is a contradiction. It’s not a being a coward to wear a mask, social distance, and listen to the scientists. What the dotard is doing is being stupid because he won’t listen to the scientists, wear a mask, and social distance. Then he lies about that too. His lying shows he is a coward at facing the truth and facts. Leading U.S. citizen to their deaths is not very intelligent either. Encouraging U.S. citizens to wear masks, social distance, stay home as much as possible, and listen to the scientists, takes a LOT of courage, because then one is actually facing the virus head on and doing something about it. The dotard is doing nothing about it, except acting stupid about it and ignoring it. Now look where he is- in the hospital with COVID-19, because he did not face reality and listen to the scientists. He might live or he might die within the next few days. He is overweight, 74 years old, and has health issues, as well as stupidity. He demanding having everything and anything he wanted like a big baby and now he’s sick. I have no sympathy for him though. Right now, I like, “I don’t care. Do you?”, as well as wearing a mask, social distancing as much as possible, staying home when I don’t have to be at work, AND listening to the scientists about COVID-19, instead of being stupid like the dotard. The dotard is a stupid idiot who should be removed from office, impeached, because his stupidity is a security risk to the whole United States of America. The best we can do though is vote his orange butt out of office and put in someone who will do what it takes to fight COVID-19, the right way, using SCIENCE.

BTW do you actually believe everything you hear from the dotard’s cronies? White male doctors? Give me a woman any day. That said, IF he had a fever, chills, cough, congestion, etc etc yesterday, they are lying about his condition today, because the dotard believes U.S. citizens will panic over him. I wouldn’t. As for what it tells me about the healthcare system? If you are a privileged white man, then you get what is perceived as being superior health care, along with keeping your privacy, even if it means lying to the public.

@sree

Ok then. Let’s look at the ten worse healthcare systems in the world ranked by the World Health Organization. All, except one, are in Africa. You tell me the reason why.

ROFLMAO! That might be true, but the countries in Africa are doing better with COVID-19 than the U.S is and that’s what is so funny. The U.S. WAS perceived as the best and now it’s it’s worse than Africa. It’s a $h*thole.

Look at the John Hopkins (a good hospital too) COVID-19 map. The U.S. sucks when it comes to COVID-19. The U.S. is number one in cases and deaths, which isn’t a good thing. And the dotard called the countries in Africa “shitholes”. PLEASE! The dotard isn’t making the U.S. great again. It was never great. He’s not making it great period. The dotard is driving the U.S. into the ground and showing how stupid he is by ignoring the scientists and refusing to wear a mask.

Oh and BTW @sree the dotard isn’t doing well at all according to more honest sources:

More:

And more, because he’s not doing well and everyone needs to take this virus seriously.

Scree i would say your top 10 is because of decades of free trade policies forced on african countries who owe a mountain of debt to the IMF and world bank and dont have the money to invest in healthcare

@anton

What has debt got to do with no money to invest in healthcare? The US national debt is a lot higher than all those ten African nations combined.

@sree yes, and our health care sucks. It’s not good at all, despite what you think, unless one is rich. The U.S. should not have a pandemic that is out of control with health care workers dying because they are taking care of patients. If our system was good we’d be doing a whole lot better than we are. Unfortunately, the dotard threw a wrench into an already failing health system, making things worse.

Scree

USA doesnt owe money to world bank and IMF. I think if you dig deeper most of their debt is private whereas in Africa it in the most public govt debt. Africa has huge debt repayments and are forced to open up markets to multinationals only to offshore that nations wealth

@anton

USA doesnt owe money to world bank and IMF. I think if you dig deeper most of their debt is private whereas in Africa it in the most public govt debt. Africa has huge debt repayments and are forced to open up markets to multinationals only to offshore that nations wealth
Even if African nations' debts are preventing investment in healthcare, it is not an excuse for the inferior performance at public health management. They, as a people, just can't hack it as we can. Do you agree?

(By the way, if you want to respond to what someone said, just copy/paste it in the reply box and highlight the passage you want to quote by clicking on the " sign at the top of the reply box. Put your reply in a new paragraph below that before clicking “Submit”.)