Trump Joins The BS Bandwagon. (Big Surprise)

I was watching on the news the other day that Trump was decrying “White Supremacists.” What a load of BS. White people just happen to be supreme. What other people may “think” just doesn’t matter. Such as the mexican advocacy group “LaRaza.” (The Race) Between Bill Gates and the U.S. government, that racist group has received over 10 million dollars!
What I am is a White Separatist. Not a White supremacist. Now if you want to talk about those who think they are 'supreme," you need look no further than those who consider themselves to be the “chosen of god.” I will show you a picture and quote of what one of those things had to say.

I was watching on the news the other day that Trump was decrying "White Supremacists." What a load of BS. White people just happen to be supreme. What other people may "think" just doesn't matter. Such as the mexican advocacy group "LaRaza." (The Race) Between Bill Gates and the U.S. government, that racist group has received over 10 million dollars! What I am is a White Separatist. Not a White supremacist. Now if you want to talk about those who think they are 'supreme," you need look no further than those who consider themselves to be the "chosen of god." I will show you a picture and quote of what one of those things had to say.
. If you are a White separatist, go abead and separate yourself from the rest of humanity. We're waiting for you to go. Lois

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

This should not be covered in free speech. Somethings are very simple, the volatile reaction to hate and evil is to be applauded. Those anti hate protesters are brave and should be considered heroes. Our planet has no use left for you cultsmasher, or your kind. You are evil, there is no excuse, circumstance, or logic that justifies your evil. Your kind must be exterminated for the world to advance.

This should not be covered in free speech. Somethings are very simple, the volatile reaction to hate and evil is to be applauded. Those anti hate protesters are brave and should be considered heroes. Our planet has no use left for you cultsmasher, or your kind. You are evil, there is no excuse, circumstance, or logic that justifies your evil.

Waylon, I agree - we could you a ‘like’ button here. :wink:
It’s nice to hear someone else joining in and speaking up around here.