Trump had terrible ratings

I didn’t watch the dueling town halls which took place instead of the debate Weak Donny cancelled, but I did watch the ratings, Trump’s measure of love and success. Biden got 21.6 million viewers, Trump 19.4, a difference of 2.2 million or a little over 5%. I hope the media doesn’t let Trump forget that he had terrible ratings compared to Biden. I’m sure he already knows it because that’s the thing he watches and values above all else. But he’s not going to mention it unless someone brings it up to him in front of a camera, at which time there will be a liberal conspiracy which made his numbers look much, much lower than they actually were, of course.

By the way, really crappy move on NBC’s part to televise Trump’s town hall at the same time as Biden’s.

Biden got 21.6 million viewers, Trump 19.4, a difference of 2.2 million or a little over 5%.
The reason why more people tune in to watch Biden is to laugh at his blunders. Trump is on TV all the time not to mention his numerous televised rallies almost every other day. Getting almost as many viewers as a rare Biden show for the town hall is phenomenal.

@sree you are really deluding yourself into believe that the dotard is all that wonderful. I have news for you, he is the worst president in U.S. history.

@sree you are really deluding yourself into believe that the dotard is all that wonderful.
I have no delusions about Trump. He is just a gladiator in the political arena.
I have news for you, he is the worst president in U.S. history.
Lyndon Johnson is the worse on account of the Vietnam War and the Great Society that destroyed the black family.
The reason why more people tune in to watch Biden is to laugh at his blunders. Trump is on TV all the time not to mention his numerous televised rallies almost every other day. Getting almost as many viewers as a rare Biden show for the town hall is phenomenal.
That's called "spin" and it is not a reality-based way of looking at the world. What EVIDENCE can you present to show that you know people's individual, personal reasons for watching Biden instead of Trump?

Trump said these things in the debate:

...people want to hear what I have to say. We have tremendous crowds...and Joe does the circles and has 3 people sometimes.
So, Trump says crowd size is important because it shows, presumably, which one of them is more liked. But you're saying that crowd size instead shows which candidate is more disliked...and BOTH of you are right, obviously, because a conservative can never be wrong about anything?
Lyndon Johnson is the worse on account of the Vietnam War and the Great Society that destroyed the black family.
Really? Why am I not surprised that a conservative thinks the worst president in history is the man most responsible for passing the Civil Rights Act of 1964? It was literally one of the first things he started pushing when he got into office. He signed it into law about 6 1/2 months after taking office, and that time includes the considerable pressure he had to exert over politicians trying to make sure it never saw the light of day. And he "destroyed the black family" too?

I literally looked this up last night and was going to do a post about the Dixiecrats abandoning the Democrat party when the leadership started pushing civil rights. I had a chart and everything from Wikipedia showing how each state voted by year which had a wall of blue before 1964 for many southern states and a a wall of red after 1964. I was going to put a lot of work into it and research if the much less pronounced shift in 1952 was because of the Korean War, which was the only major historical event I found at that time. But now I don’t have to because you gave me another place to use it. Thank you.

@sree You are deluded. Your man, the orange creature, is the worst and hasn’t done anything good for the U.S. He’s destroyed the U.S., but you don’t want to believe it. LBJ was not as bad as the dotard. In fact, he was better, despite the Vietnam war. It’s obvious that you listen to the dotard intently and allowed him to brainwash you, because you often repeat a lot of the B.S. he spews.

It’s always telling when you pick out “the worst” based on one single bad thing. Trump has had so many scandals that he’s actually caused the media to redefine what a scandal is, raising the bar so high that dozens of things a week which would be a “scandal” for any other president are just “news” for Trump. But, if you can define whether a president was “good” or “bad” based on one single thing, THEN you get to imagine that an unpopular war which we lost is the one and only thing you need to show that he was “bad”.

This is a very conservative mindset. You look at everything as black and white, good or bad, true or false. If the politician is Republican then the politician is “good”. If the politician is bad then the politician is not a REAL Republican. And you make up a name for them, they are a “cuck”. And they don’t necessarily have to be a politician or actually have disagreed with you. If they just might disagree with you it’s best to get ahead of it and label them “13 angry Democrats”.

I had a notion the other day that the way conservatives and liberals see things so differently may have to do with…I don’t remember what because I was wrong. I tried looking up and I found that the real reason conservatives are less swayed by facts is fear. Conservatives are more afraid more often. Conservatism is driven by fear. The more afraid you are, the more conservative you are. And the more conservative you are, the more afraid you are. I was hoping to have the time to put something in-depth together but this is the first time this week I’ve even had the time to come here at all, so I’ll just post the links I’ve bookmarked and let anyone who is interested go over it for themselves. Not all articles will speak to fear directly. They are just the articles I found in my search but haven’t had time to go over yet.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/without-prejudice/201501/becoming-minority-fuels-conservatism

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/hot-thought/201811/how-fear-leads-anger

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/fear-and-conservatism

https://slate.com/technology/2017/11/why-conservatives-are-more-susceptible-to-believing-in-lies.html

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/07/biology-ideology-john-hibbing-negativity-bias/

https://www.sciencealert.com/study-turned-conservatives-liberal-politics-yale-psychology