How to read the news

This was posted by someone who to run the Michigan CFI chapter

How that work out for you when independent media were saying ages ago that biden is in mental decline and there was a movement within the Dems to remove him while the mainstream corporate media were in denial and calling it fake news until Rome burned down ??

The dotard has dementia and there is only three years difference between the two. So, in that respect, there is no difference. However, Biden has more compassion for people.

Independent?

That is inadequate information to vet a source.

I could find a million Independent sources that say things you think are false.

Use your filter. You say its the pathway

No you could not. Not Independent sources.

You mightr find a million Trump supporters who listen only to 4 or 5 MAGA propaganda channels.

What propaganda network were you listening to for having the belief that biden was not in mental decline and was not losing in the polls?

Biden should have announced he was not standing for a second term before the primaries, but ultimately it is his selfishness and lack of insight, along with the party’s serious dysfunction to not dealing with the matter earlier, and basically having to baby the president all this time and lie to the citizenry that have brought them to this pass

And what exactly is mental decline? Forgetting a few names?
I find it remarkable that nobody ever accuses a 90 yearold billionaire of mental decline, as long as they continue to produce profits for the shareholders.
Biden never faltered in his role as president.

Yes, I did notice he was weak in the polls, but with Trump there is no truth. The only time he ever won was against Hillary, via the electoral college, not the popular vote.

Trump really never “won” anything. Like a thief he slipped in through the backdoor.

Oh my god you are still in denial

No, you are stuck on a single incident when Biden was perhaps already experiencing the effect of COVID-19 infection.

Did you ever bother to watch some of his subsequent public appearances? I bet you didn’t want to watch another because your mind was made up.

1 Like

Wasnt a single incident. Why do you think they cut him loose?

Unavoidable. Right now we cannot do without oil. The world’s economies are totally dependent on oil.

First, they did not cut him loose. Biden decided that Kamela Harris had a better chance of winning.

Just an intelligent decision by a person who places the welfare of the country over his own ambitions.

Yes unavoidable under capitalism

No. you just don’t get it. Under any current economic system, the world relies on oil!

We must use it or industry will stop. This is why China is leading the world in developing alternate non-polluting energy sources, while they are the current leader in pollution.

Biden has started the US on a path of oil independence…
Besides, there are only about 40 years of oil left in the world. After that, it must be something else and it cannot be of the polluting kind.

You dont get it. There is no pathway to address catastrophic climate change that puts profit ahead of the welfare of people and the environment

2 Likes

Oh I agree with that, but there is a difference between making a profit and keeping hospitals running. Our world is currently addicted to oil. Stop oil and the world stops.

We must “build” a new infrastructure based on alternate power sources before we can shut down the oil.

China has already begun.

p.s. this knowledge may also help with developing terra-forming techniques on other other planets.

Not going to get there with dems or repubs

Yes, we need Martians.

1 Like

Unfortunately, while other parties exist, they do not get on the ballots or if they do, they only manage it in a handful of states. So, if we don’t want to throw away our vote, we are left with no choice but to vote for either Dem or Repug. Anything else is a throw away vote.

The question is why is it so?