Trump got the Covid

Sure it is. If you dont have money to put into healthcare it follows that it will be inferior. And remember, we are talking about africa where the base is low in healthcare

Sympathy is for losers and suckers...
And yet Republicans still complain when someone says they lack empathy. Not exactly sure how lying on your back gasping for breath for a couple of days before dying is anything even remotely "like a warrior" either. He's the one who didn't take the disease seriously and then caught it. Wouldn't that be more like going out like the victim of poetic justice? Or going out like an idiot?

It’s sad when everybody’s first thought when the president announces he has a potentially deadly disease is, “I wonder if he’s lying?” Of course the president gets all the best, albeit experimental, drugs that nobody else can get because the man who caused America to be the hardest hit is too important to let die from the disease he helped spread.

And the irony within irony within irony here has to be a new record! He didn’t take it seriously, so he caught it. Not exactly unexpected, but ironic. And this is WITH the constant testing at the White House while most of America can’t even get a single test. And the American taxpayer is footing the bill for HIS socialized medicine, which costs MILLIONS, not just the tens or hundreds of thousands ours would cost (he has a whole team of doctors, not the one overworked doctor we would get. And he’s getting experimental drugs. And he went to the hospital IMMEDIATELY when it STARTED to look like it MIGHT get bad…on a helicopter. And not just ANY hospital either.) And you better believe that THEY are using the science he doesn’t trust. AND it’s just 3 days after he made fun of Biden for wearing a mask and bragged about the crowds he can draw. AND they believe it originated with his get together over his Supreme Court nomination in an election year a month from the election when Republicans refused to hold hearings for Obama’s nomination many months before the election. AND THEN he pronounces that he “learned something” as he’s exposing people in his motorcade to do a drive-by for his fans, proving he’s learned nothing at all. It’s like irony said, “You know what? You and I don’t hang out enough. This week you’re my new best friend! We’re going to do EVERYTHING together!”

@anton

Sure it is. If you dont have money to put into healthcare it follows that it will be inferior. And remember, we are talking about africa where the base is low in healthcare
Your reasoning for inferior performance in the management of your health is because you are in debt and that is ok. I can understand that attitude because that's the way it is with those folks in Africa.

However, that’s not ok for the people who founded and are running the USA. This is why there is a disparity between the superior healthcare system in America and the typically inferior healthcare systems in African countries.

And the irony within irony within irony here has to be a new record! He didn’t take it seriously, so he caught it. Not exactly unexpected, but ironic.
You need to give this a rest. You are just on the wrong side of history, as well as, the national divide between warriors on one side, and those on the other needing sympathy.

Sree-

“This is why there is a disparity between the superior healthcare system in America”

Whats the death toll in america vs africa for covid?

Such a great health care system that its allowed over 200,000 dead with no end on sight

Sree-“You need to give this a rest. You are just on the wrong side of history,”

Give it up.

Trump was given a cocktail of drugs but not hydroxychloroquine. Full of shit

Whats the death toll in america vs africa for covid?
Haha. I think they neither can count nor care. And it's not because they have no money. Americans should learn to live with the Covid germ the way Africans are living with the Aids virus. 30% of their populations are infected with HIV and they don't give a damn. America has 2.2% positive cases of Covid with 0.06% death and we are running scared.

No @sree you are the one on the wrong side of history, as well as science. Get real. I’m afraid your man is going to die because he refuses to listen to scientists and doctors. The next week will tell if we end up with He Who Is Not Worth His Name taking over as the lame duck. Regardless things are going to get far worse between now and January 20th. Far far worse because the dotard has gone and lost his mind. Whether he lives or dies from COVID-19, things are going to get worse. The fact the dotard isn’t listening he has a good chance of dying before election day. We’ve long since surpassed Africa’s death toll from COVID-19 and we will continue to until our leaders, which probably won’t happen unless Biden wins, decides to take control of the situation. By the time Biden does, things maybe to far out of control thanks to the stupid dotard and his stupid cronies.

@anton

Such a great health care system that its allowed over 200,000 dead with no end on sight
Let's keep things in perspective. The annual death rate (without Covid) for the US is estimated at 2,813, 503. Covid will not kill healthy people but just hasten the demise of the unhealthy listed below.
  1. Heart disease 647,457

2. Cancer 599,108

3. Accidents 169,936

4. Chronic respiratory disease 160,201

5. Stroke 146,383

6. Alzheimer 121,404

7. Diabetes 83,564

8. Flu and pneumonia 55,672

9. Nephritis 50,633

10. Suicide 47,173

@sree the death toll for COVID-19 is predicted to hit more than a million by the end of this year. So your chart means nothing. COVID-19 also kills health people, both young and old. So again, you don’t have any science to back what you are saying.

He’s taking himself out with everyone he kills. It’s total insanity and he is not now or ever was fit to run this country.

Back to the OP. Why does the media allow itself to be lead like lemmings through this hoax? Do they really believe this 70+ year old fatso somehow got over covid in just a couple days? Come on, this is like Lucy and Charlie Brown, and dumbo just keeps coming back while Lucy messes with him every time.

I believe this 70+ year old fatso got over Covid in just a few days. Yhe taxpayer paid millions of dollars for a team of doctors to care for only him 24/7, get him drugs almost nobody else on the planet can get and for a level of care no ordinary citizen could ever hope to receive. All during a time when ordinary citizens have to be dying before they can even get tested once, unlike the daily tests for everyone around the president. He’s alive because the president’s medical budget is literally unlimited. Uncle Sam is paying the bill.

Uncle Sam is paying the bill.
And why not? President Trump IS Uncle Sam.

Doctors are still concerned about his health worsing. I suspect he’ll get back to the WH, not only disregard masks and other pandemic protocols to slow the spread, plus refuse his meds, gets worse and dies. He really is attempting to make every effort to make it look like he’s recovered and that he is strong, but he looks sickly to me. I think by Nov 3, if he keeps going the way he is going, he’ll be dead. I’m not hoping or wishing for this, I wouldn’t wish death on anyone, but I have this feeling he’s going to kill himself and for what? This crap isn’t worth dying for and it’s more patriotic, as VP Biden said, to wear a damn mask than to go around killing people with COVID-19.

This crap isn’t worth dying for and it’s more patriotic, as VP Biden said, to wear a damn mask than to go around killing people with COVID-19. -mriana
As long as we are wishing ill, there is something else to look forward to: Biden keels over and kicks the bucket. Then what?

@sree I did not wish ill on anyone. Not once did I say “I wish”. What I said was the dotard is going to kill himself by not listening to the doctors. On top of it all, what you quoted didn’t have any wishing ill on anyone. It said it’s more patriotic to wear a mask instead of going around killing people. Seems to me someone needs to learn reading comprehension.

A telling touch of reality of a party unwilling to fight and enpower the working class

“On Monday night, Biden declared at an NBC Town Hall event that he was sorry for calling Trump a “clown,” declaring that this was too “divisive.” As Trump stokes civil war, Biden’s call is for “unity.”