The story of a man, who said that he did everything

Hi all,

please don’t waste my time and effort if you don’t spend some yourself thinking what you read.

I am waiting for your replies, for the ones who think they have to spend some time and effort with this post.

Why are you writing this post?

The story of a man, who said that he did everything…

…and then that man, who said that he did everything…

…forgot to do something…and also …

…then that man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something…

…is telling this only to some people and not to all of us…

…well that story of a man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something, and then is telling this only to some people and not to all of us…

…is NOT the story of a real man, cause a real man REALLY would be comfortable telling everyone the truth openly…and…

…is NOT the story of a real god, cause GOD REALLY DIDN’T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING,

…or else god really did do everything, and then really did forget something to do, and then we are all stuck with that god, who couldn’t even do everything, after he said he did everything…what an idiot full of nonsense words that god must be…and remember…

…you are free to disagree with my definition of freedom, or how else would you have the freedom to do so, and also…

…I hope you understand my definition of hope, or how else would you hope I would understand yours?

So what is it that you writing this post say is the right way to say it?

when one writes something for the same god as the previous ones, the previous ones didn’t write it down EXACTLY as the same god would like it to be written down, or else it doesn’t seem to me that

God REALLY didn’t forget something to do, if God REALLY did everything,

…for the next ones who would like to be able to write something down for the same god as the previous ones, does it seem to you …?

And …when one bets God, God doesn’t respond in reality, or else it doesn’t seem to me that now that I bet God that after something happens to me because of the will of one of you, that one of the rest of you lives to end every last one of you, that God will respond in time, does it seem to you …?

Why are you spending time and effort yourself writing this post?

“You can’t change anyone’s mind without getting to the moment just before you’ve changed anyone’s mind”, someone said to me…

Here’s the fundamental problem with the moment just before you’ve changed anyone’s mind…

One moment just before you really make the entire universe to happen again, well…you really haven’t done that player…and player remember also that…

…one step after you really make the entire universe to happen again, well…you really can’t exclude the moment just before you really made it, to be there as an experience for all living beings in whatever you made again and again…and again…or you didn’t really make it as it was really made player…

Please don’t treat the universe as a joke, the universe is really really fun.

What about the ones who simply don’t like what you write and hurry to reply without thinking first?

keep imagining stuff …

…something else than anything you can imagine keeps happening around you in reality…

…as you really didn’t do everything

…everything was done player before you existed…

…as you can verify yourself wherever you are by looking around and noticing how the dead things behave in the way that nature planned over and over and …over…

…so that the alive ones that are completely free to wonder, to be able to make some sense of the world around them as the wonder in a fun way for them…

…or else I am afraid the universe didn’t really have to do anything further for the living beings to be able to have fun in their lives, after all the laws for the dead things where completed…

…as nature made the dead ones behave over and over and over the same way in reality, so that the living ones who are free to behave in any way, to be able to follow nature’s plan which is really fun, and not get caught up with “money” stories from idiots who can’t appreciate nature…

Welcome butimfeeling2022

A very introspective post. Have you found any answers to your questions?
Has your God given you any answers ? If so, in what form were those answers presented?

yes I have…

“You can’t change anyone’s mind without getting to the moment just before you’ve changed anyone’s mind”, someone said to me…

Here’s the fundamental problem with the moment just before you’ve changed anyone’s mind…

One moment just before you really make the entire universe to happen again, well…you really haven’t done that player…and player remember also that…

…one step after you really make the entire universe to happen again, well…you really can’t exclude the moment just before you really made it, to be there as an experience for all living beings in whatever you made again and again…and again…or you didn’t really make it as it was really made player…

Please don’t treat the universe as a joke, the universe is really really fun.

…so…

Next time player that you read something on the internet that is nonsense, remember that you can ignore it…

and player, you can keep on ignoring nonsense, unless people forget that…

Money reduces the time and effort to trade…

as then… we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort, with their endless money stories…

Get it now player, or are you still wondering what to reply to me?

You didn’t really think about it players, did you really?
Why?
Cause if you really think about it players, you will really understand…this is exactly why…

…and remember players, I am not the only one reading here…

Here’s what the problem with money is

And who am I?
I am no one, I don’t know who the hell you think you are! Why?
Cause you ain’t someone, and you ain’t fooling no one buddy!

I guess you see yourself as a real player, no?

§§§

Okay 'nough said.

then don’t spend your and more importantly my time and effort with your replies player…

go do…

something else…

Then get out of the way and stop littering!

The person who started the thread sounds as though he’s evangelizing, pushing his beliefs in an attempt to convert. I’ll let it go for now.

Sounds like a pretty confused mind to me.

[The story of a man, who said that he did everything]

I wonder if he did too many drugs … :exploding_head:

you are replying to my post player…

if it is nonsense to you and you keep replying over and over to nonsense player…

you aren’t behaving very sensibly are you ?

Interesting thought. I don’t get the part about God remaking you the universe though

This is exactly what people do on forums.

they do that with posts that make sense to them !

posts that are nonsense they ignore…

what do you player think?

Physics as a science, progresses as follows:
1.There is a current theory, at any given time.
2.A candidate theory, which is more exact regarding what really is happening appears from research as a proposed new theory.
3. Experiments have to be conducted to verify the new theory.
4. When experiments are conducted, they can have the following results. 5. Nothing happens, the experiments fail to show any results, which has happened in the past.
6. Something happens, the experiments had the expected results, which has happened in the past, and science keeps following its path.
7. Something else happens…which was the case with some previous experiments…or else we wouldn’t be looking for a new theory, as then all experiments would point only to something, and nothing else…but up to now, this isn’t the case, and the future still hap pens next, and not before next happens.
8. What seems to be happening, is that before people actually make things in their lives that do something…they make things that don’t do something exactly…and they find that early at best, or late at worst…but the complete story they all know from the beginning, pretty consistently, it seems to me…as it could be the case with the argument I am mak ing here and below.
And all the above in summary is
AXIOM: In any experiment conducted in reality, nothing can happen as a result, some thing can happen as a result, or…something else can happen as a result.
This is an axiom that seems consistent and complete to me, and I dare say…logical. Isn’t it?

I think this is a the Center for Inquiry. Looking into things that don’t immediately make sense is kind of their brand

Sure. Kind of long statement of Newton.

Yes, it is logical and meaningless.
The important axiom is that these things cannot happen all at the same time in the same place. Now that is a logical definition of spacetime function.

Blockquote
Yes, it is logical and meaningless.

Why say that the following phrase is nonsense?

“The consistency of axioms cannot be proved within their own system.” (<-- google it)

Because: A system which has axioms for itself, in order for the system to call them axioms for itself, the system has to have a consistent behavior around those axioms and so when it behaves inconsistently with regard to those axioms, the inconsistency between those axioms and the system’s behavior the system can prove to itself.

If what is written above is false, then when a system behaves inconsistently with regard to some axioms it has for itself, that inconsistency it cannot prove to itself, and it keeps behaving inconsistently with regard to those axioms…but…

if the system keeps behaving inconsistently with regard to some axioms and cannot prove to itself that it does so with regard to those axioms, then it doesn’t seem to me it can consistently keep regarding them as axioms for the system, and then something else replaces them, and that something else is what the system calls axioms for itself.

But what do I mean by all the above exactly?

Mathematicians…

in order to remain alive, you have to keep breathing…and this is an axiom for your system…that you can prove consistently throughout your entire life…

so breathe idiots…breathe…

1. When one counts phrases with numbers mathematicians…

When one counts phrases with numbers mathematicians, one doesn’t end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at any time in their history up to now, because if you mathematicians REALLY think otherwise…

When one counts phrases with numbers mathematicians, one can end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at some time in their history up to now, but if you mathematicians think this REALLY makes sense to you…

If in the end mathematicians, when one counts phrases with numbers mathematicians, one can end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at some time in their history up to now, then it doesn’t seem to me that all humans up to now throughout their history made sense by talking to one another honestly and not only by counting one another with numbers without any regard to honesty ever spoken…does it seem to you mathematicians?

1. When numbers happen before words happen, mathematicians, and the rest ones…

When numbers happen before words happen, words don’t make sense after numbers happen, or else

When numbers happen before words happen, words can make sense after numbers happen, but…

If in the end when numbers happen before words happen, words can make sense after numbers happen, then it doesn’t seem to me now what numbers where counting before, that is worth saying…does it seem to you?

1. When numbers happen after words happen, all…

When numbers happen after words happen, words make sense before numbers happen, or else

When numbers happen after words happen, words don’t make sense before numbers happen, but…

If in the end when numbers happen after words happen, words don’t make sense before numbers happen, then it doesn’t seem to me now that numbers make sense to happen after those specific words…does it seem to you?

Blockquote
Sure. Kind of long statement of Newton.

same reply as to write4u but here it is for you separately if you missed it…

Why say that the following phrase is nonsense?

“The consistency of axioms cannot be proved within their own system.” (<-- google it)

Because: A system which has axioms for itself, in order for the system to call them axioms for itself, the system has to have a consistent behavior around those axioms and so when it behaves inconsistently with regard to those axioms, the inconsistency between those axioms and the system’s behavior the system can prove to itself.

If what is written above is false, then when a system behaves inconsistently with regard to some axioms it has for itself, that inconsistency it cannot prove to itself, and it keeps behaving inconsistently with regard to those axioms…but…

if the system keeps behaving inconsistently with regard to some axioms and cannot prove to itself that it does so with regard to those axioms, then it doesn’t seem to me it can consistently keep regarding them as axioms for the system, and then something else replaces them, and that something else is what the system calls axioms for itself.

But what do I mean by all the above exactly?

Mathematicians…

in order to remain alive, you have to keep breathing…and this is an axiom for your system…that you can prove consistently throughout your entire life…

so breathe idiots…breathe…

1. When one counts phrases with numbers mathematicians…

When one counts phrases with numbers mathematicians, one doesn’t end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at any time in their history up to now, because if you mathematicians REALLY think otherwise…

When one counts phrases with numbers mathematicians, one can end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at some time in their history up to now, but if you mathematicians think this REALLY makes sense to you…

If in the end mathematicians, when one counts phrases with numbers mathematicians, one can end up with a phrase that makes sense for humans at some time in their history up to now, then it doesn’t seem to me that all humans up to now throughout their history made sense by talking to one another honestly and not only by counting one another with numbers without any regard to honesty ever spoken…does it seem to you mathematicians?

1. When numbers happen before words happen, mathematicians, and the rest ones…

When numbers happen before words happen, words don’t make sense after numbers happen, or else

When numbers happen before words happen, words can make sense after numbers happen, but…

If in the end when numbers happen before words happen, words can make sense after numbers happen, then it doesn’t seem to me now what numbers where counting before, that is worth saying…does it seem to you?

1. When numbers happen after words happen, all…

When numbers happen after words happen, words make sense before numbers happen, or else

When numbers happen after words happen, words don’t make sense before numbers happen, but…

If in the end when numbers happen after words happen, words don’t make sense before numbers happen, then it doesn’t seem to me now that numbers make sense to happen after those specific words…does it seem to you?

one doesn’t end up with a phrase that makes sense