Does god create man, or...

…does man create god ?

...does man create god ?
Define 'god' please. Otherwise you're just stringing words together into something that sounds like a real sentence but isn't.
...does man create god ?
Who else could create god(s)? All gods are man made.
...does man create god ?
Define 'god' please. Otherwise you're just stringing words together into something that sounds like a real sentence but isn't. Allah, Vishnu, Pan, Thor, Jehovah..........
...does man create god ?
Define 'god' please. Otherwise you're just stringing words together into something that sounds like a real sentence but isn't. Allah, Vishnu, Pan, Thor, Jehovah..........Those are just names. Define the thing those names refer to.

Each has its particular characteristics and respective definitions - for details see Bible, Mahabharata, Frazier, Koran, Greek mythology…

...does man create god ?
Of course we do. In fact we have created thousands of them.
...does man create god ?
Define 'god' please. Otherwise you're just stringing words together into something that sounds like a real sentence but isn't. Allah, Vishnu, Pan, Thor, Jehovah..........Those are just names. Define the thing those names refer to. They are figments of the imagination, whatever their names. It 's not up to those of us who reject the concept of god(s). It's up to those making the claim that god(s) exist to define the thing those names belong to. Don't ask people who reject them to define them. That would be ridiculous.

“It ‘s not up to those of us who reject the concept of god(s)”
Is this website reserved for atheists ?

"It ‘s not up to those of us who reject the concept of god(s)" Is this website reserved for atheists ?
No, but most of the members are atheists. You're welcome even if you aren't one. We only ask that you be rational and understand the rules of critical thinking, including the burden of proof.
Asking if something supernatural created something natural is a mind boggling question to me. The natural created the supernatural. Like the chicken and egg, it's not a problem at all for people who understand species evolution. It is a classic problem for creationists We need to focus on what is good for the continued evolution of our species Theists or atheists for that matter are irrelevant to the future of our species.
But critical thinkers are relevant. LL

Dear Sr.Members,
Some of you seem to take more time to defend your positions than to respond to the original question.
P.S. I don´t think an atheist (which, by the way, i am) has to shun the subject “god”

Dear Sr.Members, Some of you seem to take more time to defend your positions than to respond to the original question. P.S. I don´t think an atheist (which, by the way, i am) has to shun the subject "god"
Your original question doesn't make sense, even though it seems to. Or better yet, I'll answer your question once you answer mine: What color is love?
Asking if something supernatural created something natural is a mind boggling question to me. The natural created the supernatural. Like the chicken and egg, it's not a problem at all for people who understand species evolution. It is a classic problem for creationists We need to focus on what is good for the continued evolution of our species Theists or atheists for that matter are irrelevant to the future of our species.
But critical thinkers are relevant. LL Yes, of course critical thinking theists and atheists are legends in their own mind. So are religious people who never had an independent thought in their lives.

In my opinion, gods are ideas, and man creates those ideas in his brain. So man creates god.

Dear Sr.Members, Some of you seem to take more time to defend your positions than to respond to the original question. P.S. I don´t think an atheist (which, by the way, i am) has to shun the subject "god"
Your original question doesn't make sense, even though it seems to. Or better yet, I'll answer your question once you answer mine: What color is love? creamcheese
Your original question doesn't make sense, even though it seems to. Or better yet, I'll answer your question once you answer mine: What color is love? creamcheeseNow you're getting it.

Something created man - and woman.
Was it God?
How was it accomplished? (I guess that depends on the God). Thor didn’t create man. His grandmother Audhumla may have had something to do with it. Lord Brahma, not Vishnu is the Hindu creator.
Who created cars, aeroplanes and spaceships?

. Man has created the theological God.

. Man is not a creation; it has been always here … otherwise, evolution would not exist.

. And this existence, or God, or Tao, or Dhamma is the incubation force that allows environment for Man’s evolution.

[quote=“anandhaqq, post:19, topic:5453”]

Man has created the theological God.

I agree.

Man is not a creation; it has been always here … otherwise, evolution would not exist

I disagree. The fossil record shows that the hominid species, of which humans evolved :

In addition to Ardi, a possible direct ancestor, it is possible here to find hominid fossils from as recently as 160,000 years ago—an early Homo sapiens like us—all the way back to Ardipithecus kadabba, one of the earliest known hominids, who lived almost six million years ago .

Ardi, short for Ardipithecus ramidus , is now the region’s best-known fossil, having made news worldwide this past fall when White and others published a series of papers detailing her skeleton and ancient environment. She is not the oldest member of the extended human family, but she is by far the most complete of the early hominids; most of her skull and teeth as well as extremely rare bones of her pelvis, hands, arms, legs and feet have so far been found.

Modern humans have been around only 300,000 years.

When did we become fully human? What fossils and DNA tell us about the evolution of modern intelligence
September 9, 2020 9.03pm AEST

Fossils and DNA suggest people looking like us, anatomically modern Homo sapiens, evolved around 300,000 years ago . Surprisingly, archaeology – tools, artefacts, cave art – suggest that complex technology and cultures, “behavioural modernity”, evolved more recently: 50,000-65,000 years ago.Sep 9, 2020

And this existence , or God , or Tao , or Dhamma is the incubation force that allows environment for Man’s evolution.

No, humans were created by a rare “beneficial” chromosome mutation. This can be proved by the chromosomal count of hominids which shows that all great apes have 24 pr chromosomes, but only humans have 23 or chromosomes, a result of the fusion of two ancestral chromosomes .

Human Chromosome 2 is a fusion of two ancestral chromosomes

Introduction>
All great apes apart from man have 24 pairs of chromosomes. There is therefore a hypothesis that the common ancestor of all great apes had 24 pairs of chromosomes and that the fusion of two of the ancestor’s chromosomes created chromosome 2 in humans. The evidence for this hypothesis is very strong.

Let us re-iterate what we find on human chromosome 2. Its centromere is at the same place as the chimpanzee chromosome 2p as determined by sequence similarity. Even more telling is the fact that on the 2q arm of the human chromosome 2 is the unmistakable remains of the original chromosome centromere of the common ancestor of human and chimp 2q chromosome, at the same position as the chimp 2q centromere (this structure in humans no longer acts as a centromere for chromosome

Conclusion
The evidence that human chromosome 2 is a fusion of two of the common ancestor’s chromosomes is overwhelming.