Thomas Macias posts his regrets at not social distancing.

"I went out a couple of weeks ago ... because of my stupidity I put my mom and sisters and my family's health in jeopardy," he wrote. "This has been a very painful experience. This is no joke. If you have to go out, wear a mask, and practice social distancing. ... Hopefully with God's help, I'll be able to survive this. Sincerely, Thomas Macias"
Well it's no surprise "God" was absolutely useless in his time of need.

God is a figment, yes, perhaps a necessary figment, but nevertheless figment of our imaginations.

This Trump Virus (SARS-CoV- 2) is real, it is physical, it doesn’t give a fart about the rigged stock market, or our economy or the depths of our homicidal manic President Trumpster’s totalitarian fantasies, or how many people have drunk from the Alt-Right propaganda machine kool-aid. It simply does what it do and we are the one’s that had damned well better take heed it.

He never made it. He died a day after that post.

By Faith Karimi and Alexandra Meeks, CNN

Thu July 2, 2020 - https: //www - cnn - com/2020/07/02/us/california-thomas-macias-coronavirus

What’s my point?

Dear Republicans, belligerent ignorance is not your friend and savior.

Dear Republicans, belligerent ignorance is not your friend and savior.
Amen to that brother CC. (Though I prefer to refer to "Republicans", these days, as RepugLIARS.)

It does have a certain ring of truth about it.

Did you hear about Herman “9-9-9” Caine? He attended the t rump’s Tulsa campaign fiasco, and now he is hospitalized with COVID-19. https://www.bing.com/search?q=herman+cain+covid&form=EDNTHT&refig=8f9cf131f54346a89af8de5d26a1e827&mkt=en-us&msnews=1&PC=HCTS&sp=2&ghc=1&qs=FT&pq=herman+ca&sk=PRES1FT1&sc=8-9&cvid=8f9cf131f54346a89af8de5d26a1e827&cc=US&setlang=en-US

Cain, as a co-chair of Black Voices for Trump, was one of the surrogates at President Donald Trump's June 20 rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
If he had it before then, he may well have passed it on to some of his fellow black t rump supporters who were there. Man! Even black RepugLIARS can't get a break. The COVID spreading rally was 11 days or so ago. So who knows?

Where’s that cellphone tracing of where those attendees went to in the following week. If the trump hasn’t declared it a closely guarded national secret this time around.

Although there is this showing roughly where they came from and I’d assume where most returned to.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-26/trump-rally-drew-people-from-counties-experiencing-covid-spikes

Every time the t rump tops himself with his COVID spreading rallies, I wonder whether he purposely intends to spread the disease, or whether he just doesn’t care, as long as he can be viewed has having adoring crowds cheering for him.

I have tended toward the latter explanation, but the former fits quite well, too.

I think it’s the former, he’s had nothing but malice in his heart for American people and our government from the gitgo. Now like the jilted lover, he wants to tear it all down. I see it steaming through his pours: ‘If she won’t love me, I’ll show that bitch who’s boss. No one will want her after I’m through with her.’